Seaki's Big Plot Thread! (Open for Posting!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:47 pm
Bonelands RP!! I have all these ladies! (And four cubs on the next page)
I need to up the counts of Maditah, Kala, Khanya and Sanele.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:09 pm
SilverLutz

I'm on my lunch break at work rn, but I'll start an rp for us when I get home!

Tanakako

Sure!! I'd love some BL RP. I'll start one or two for us when I get home as well! If you want to start any, feel free c:  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:02 am
Yay!!!!! I love my boneland ladies.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:35 am
For Mchanga'Ngwena
User Image
Meraka would love to go on an expedition or spar or just do something.

For Po'ele or Kumolipo
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zdenko would love just some gen rp with his pack.

Also I've got a couple reavers who can help with the viking that Vaska and Slava need if you wanted. c:  

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:52 pm
CaliWolfe

I'm game for all the things!

Also, sorry for being slow with starting RPs ;~; I haven't had a day off in over a month and its starting to drain me badly. I get motivation to do things in spurts, so thank you for being patient!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:29 pm
So I might have a fling offer for Vaska AND Slava! Catches are, they have no RP yet and... ALSO need a Viking RP to become Reavers like their dad xD;

Meet Bjorn and Freyja!

User Image User Image

Also known as "The twin offspring of that one priestess and one Reaver with the lightning on his arse that come from that family with the even weirder priestess that might be insane". I got not much else, they're kinda blank slates xD;  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:07 pm
Seaki

Ok, a few things here. Take 'em or leave 'em!

I have two ladies, Esasile and Laini who would love some Bonelands RP with Udaka. Laini is a Busisa who just joined and wants friends, Esasile is an older traditionalist.

I have a WD, Shari, who would be up for a fling. She's got two RPs so far.
She's a troublemaker and has NO desire to raise pups, so they would be dumped back on the father, wherever he is.

My vulture Thola would love some RP with your Skaut. She's from the Bonelands, but flies around a bunch still.

And then if your Seiun was willing to join the Mlima Tuokoa, I have a merchant gal Lilly who would love to be courted.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:49 am
Kaliforneum
Seaki

Ok, a few things here. Take 'em or leave 'em!

I have two ladies, Esasile and Laini who would love some Bonelands RP with Udaka. Laini is a Busisa who just joined and wants friends, Esasile is an older traditionalist.

I have a WD, Shari, who would be up for a fling. She's got two RPs so far.
She's a troublemaker and has NO desire to raise pups, so they would be dumped back on the father, wherever he is.

My vulture Thola would love some RP with your Skaut. She's from the Bonelands, but flies around a bunch still.

And then if your Seiun was willing to join the Mlima Tuokoa, I have a merchant gal Lilly who would love to be courted.

Gen RP I'm so game for, for Bonelands and Vulture RP~

For Shari, I'd love a fling. I love this girl omg. Her eyes are absolutely stunning. Was there someone specifically you were thinking of when you wanted to fling her? o: You can see the rest of my WD Here!

For Seiun, I have a mate plot planned for him already unfortunately! D: She is quite pretty tho.  

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out