Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Likno Tis Zois Lands [IC]
[PRP] Visitor from the Sands. (Anei & Rashad)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:24 pm
User Image Anei stretched just before she left the den. Her father was out for the day and as much as she loved him, she wasn't going to wait all day in the den alone. She was a little bit bigger now and she had the rest of the pride to look after her. She wanted to explore the lands more. If she sees her father, she'll just tell him that she went off to practice hunting on her own, which she does from time to time.

She made it to the water hole. She took a drink and then looked at her reflection. She didn't remember her mother much anymore and she wondered if she looked like her. She had the same eyes, but she thought her mother was lighter in color. She was really happy now. It had been some time since she found her new home. It was much better then her old home. She didn't have to worry about the random males her mother brought home or if she would even get to eat. Her old life just seemed so far away now and she felt like it was vanishing with the wind.

"Good morning Anei!"
she said to her reflection with a smile. "We're going to explore today!" She smiled at her reflection before getting another drink.

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:24 pm
User Image A few of his family members had moved to new lands. From what he understood, the U'W- his home land had crumbled from the inside, out. He could remember before it did, a lioness came in- looking for a suitor. His family nodded, and would have loved to marry her off to their not so interested son, Rashad. He was training to be a guard, something he didn't want to do but was pulled in to it anyways.

He waited, days, weeks, for his new Banu to arrive but nothing. "It was an old wench anyways." He grumbled to himself. "I don't want someone given to me anyways. No pride in that." He huffed. It was boring, increasingly, then he lifted himself one day and sent out to find a Banu! Excitement went through his body as he nudged the side of his face against his mother's, and left. Proud. When he came back, maybe he could become second in command in a guard group.

But when he came back, with a banu following at his heels, he was greeted with one of his many friends. The U'W was dismantled. No home to go back to, and everyone dispersed. In anger- he ran off the banu he had worked hard to get, only to see her run off in his hard time.

His friend and him, traveled for weeks... Until they traveled in to Likno Tis Zois, where his friend and his family lived. Ears panned back and a not too sour face when coming in. After a few days of slump, he figured he'd get out. Meet the locals. Just some place to rest before he goes off to adventure the world.

Unkept and unhappy, he slowly moved out of the den. His mouth dry, he needed a dip.The U'W had many watering holes- and that was just what he was looking for. When founded- his head went low as he went to lap for a drink when he heard a voice- waking him. "Geez...why do you have to be so loud~" He growled.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:13 pm
The waterhole wasn’t very big. It would be only a matter of time before someone else showed up to get a drink themselves, but that was normally later after she had left. Anei blinked when she was suddenly not alone anymore. She looked around until she seen the lion that was taking a drink. “Oh, I’m sorry… I thought I was alone.” She smiled kindly at him, until she realized he was the same age as she was. “Oh wait a minute, we’re the same age! I thought I was the only one. This is great!” Her smile grew bigger as she excitedly started to jump, splashing water everywhere. “Oops…. I’m sorry. Did I get you wet? I didn’t mean to…” She sighs a little. She probably just ruined any hopes of making a new friend. He didn’t look like he was from there. She didn’t either. After all, she was adopted. The pride did her well in raising her, although she wasn’t quite sure on how she felt about sharing her mate with another female. Her mother had multiple mates as well, but they never stayed long. She was actually quite happy that her mother left her. There was no telling what the lioness would have done. Maybe it was a good thing she didn’t remember much of her. She perked her ears up a little as a thought came to mind. “Oh, I know! There’s a field not too far from here. There’s a herd of gazelle there if you’re hungry…”

Chi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:33 pm
As soon as she threw water around, the victim was the adol lion. From loud, to annoying, with his face drenched, he swiped his paw against his face. He repeated to himself 'Dont fight, no fighting- no fighting'. A heavy sigh came over him as he shook himself off.

"Yes. You did." He hissed at her.

The same age? The lion sized the lioness up and shrugged. "You are full of energy for someone our age." Feeling a lot more mature than her after having to go out in to the roguelands for so long. "You see... hunger has nothing to do with fixing annoyance. It's too early for all this ...energy." Motioning with his paws all this aura energy she was having. "More like a cub if you ask me." Shaking his head.

"I just got here not too long ago. I don't know if I'm staying or not. Might not want to befriend me kiddo." Sitting on his hunches. "I'm pretty sure lioness are suppose to bring food... how does it work around here to get me a bite.. Do I need to get in to a family feast or something.. quite frankly I'm tired of hunting for myself." Being quite the honest lion, and not willing to fake for anyone. It was too much of a hassle at the moment.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chisato Mikami

Timid Wolf

10,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:01 pm
Anei frowned a little. It was true that lionesses were the ones to go hunting and bring food, but she wasn’t the best at it. Her father was always off doing Soldier stuff for the pride and she didn’t have a mother to teach her. “I did have much of a life as a cub. I was abandoned and didn’t have anyone until my papa found me. Not to mention I have been the youngest one here for so long, my papa rarely let me do anything, and there’s nothing wrong with having too much energy. It’ll be a great thing to have when my hunting skills improve…. If they do.” Anei sighed a little. Damien usually brought in the kills for them. She didn’t really know how the other families did anything. “I could try to get something….. but I’m not the best hunter… You could come home with me. There’s food there. I didn’t eat all my breakfast my papa left me this morning.” She walked across the waterhole and shook her body to get the water off her. She didn’t want to get the visitor wet again.

“I promise I won’t bite or anything,” she said with a giggle.

Chi Sohma

[IC] Likno Tis Zois Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff