Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:33 am
AstoriaFallen
I feel like singing its a small world right now. XD Perhaps we can get rp them together at a later time. Jia hasn't rped with any of her family members yet.

Hok'ee waited patiently and quietly for her to finish. When she turned around to look at him he noted the look in her eye and knew well what was in his future. His fur stood on end in excited anticipation. He felt as though he was going to explode as she circled him and rubbed her body on his chest and face. At her suggestion of going to the bushes a seductive grin appeared on his face. "Nothing more would make this day any better than that." He replied and stood up motioning for her to precede him into the bush.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:55 am
Izzy Makani
Oh, and Mariko is a Royal fyi. She just chose a witch doctor role lmao. All their adol certs say Royal and I need one more RP for her... I thought I had enough. I can do some SRP with her and Tamaki though.Unless you want to do her and her aunt? ^^

Hook, line and sinker. His words were a solidification to what was about to happen and this pleased her a great deal. She was having quite a nice time with him, even if it were to only be fleeting. And still neither had given them a name and to her this made the whole thing far more exciting and she could feel it deep in her bones how badly she wanted to be close to him. To breath in the scent of him in moments such as this. The adrenaline and the hormones were enough to drive her wild right there but she kept her cool. "Well, lover boy, let's see what you can show me this time." She said as she essentially pressed him the rest of the way into the bushes, away from prying eyes.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:10 am
AstoriaFallen
The February slots aren't open yet so if you want we can do Mariko and Jia or Mariko and Rei. Whichever you would prefer or if the srp would be easier for you I'm cool however you would like to do it. Also I think we can call this the end for this one if your cool with that.

"Oh I still have plenty techniques to show you." He replied as he vanished into the bush with her. He would need no more words for what he had planned for the two of them. Their day would just get hotter no matter how much shade that bush provided.  
[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff