User ImageUser Image
xx❅ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Fencing Room
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Liv
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Opening Art of the Sword
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Oh yay!

Tàmhas was glad that the younger teen seemed so happy about the fencing set he'd made for her. "Ah sure did! Pa 'n' Maggey hae bin teaching me mair oan th' sword side, 'n' th' skinny-malinky ones ur th' hardest tae dae. Ah even did braun tests 'n' stuff, sae they're set tae be durable. Thay wur pure fin tae mak'." He grinned over, an aura of sunshine surrounding him as his golden eyes twinkled. He was so excited that she wanted to be the vice captain, and he was so proud that she'd be taking good care of the club.

She thanked him again, then wrapped her arms around him. Tàm set the box on the table and wrapped his arms around Liv, giving her a big ol' bear hug. "'n' ta! a'm pure happy tae bygae th' dancin tae someone yer maw cares sae muckle. Ah ordered some fencing guides fur th' dancin as weel, bit thay didnae reach arden in time. Pa is aff tae send thaim as soon as thay turn up. Fur noo, ah git some fae th' library." It was so nice to give someone a nice hug, especially one of his dear friends. Liv seemed to need a hug just as much as he did.

{{OoC: Foils look something like this, but black and dark steel}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán & Úna
          [quote="AliceInWonderland0921"']

Lɪᴋᴇ ᴀ sᴍᴀʟʟ ʙᴏᴀᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ~ Sᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ʙɪɢ ᴡᴀᴠᴇs ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴ
          Lɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴀ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏᴘᴇɴ
          I ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ, ʙᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘʟᴏsɪᴏɴ!
          Aɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢs I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ sᴀʏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋɪɴɢ ʙᴀʟʟs ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
          I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ. Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ?
          Tʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ғɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ! Tᴀᴋᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ sᴏɴɢ! Pʀᴏᴠᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ!
          Mʏ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ's ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏɴ, sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ, I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ
          I'ʟʟ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴍʏ ғɪɢʜᴛ sᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ɪғ ɴᴏʙᴏᴅʏ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇs
          'Cᴀᴜsᴇ I'ᴠᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ ɢᴏᴛ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ғɪɢʜᴛ ʟᴇғᴛ ɪɴ ᴍᴇ!