Submit

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:50 pm
This is a private RP between myself and HoneyTeaTree. Please DO NOT post without permission!

User Image

User Image

Kaya Wolf Moon's Teepee | HoneyTeaTree's Teepee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:05 pm
User Image
The day had begun as any other for Azazel: he had woken up, eaten, watched over the clumsy foal he had found himself inexplicably drawn to till the girl's father was able to watch and tend to her, and then he had gone off to fly and have time to himself. The young one that he was bound to had an on-and-off sickness, seemingly healthy some days and then terribly ill with high fever when there had been nothing wrong with her prior to. Azazel didn't fully understand what was wrong with her, but he knew enough to know that she needed constant surveillance. Of course, there were times he needed some peace and quiet. Berith, when she wasn't suffering from a fever, was lively, playful and, while Azazel was glad to be in her life and have her in his, managed to run his patience thin. There was only so much of her antics that he could tolerate before he headed off to collect himself.

He had flown some distance before finally resting. While not familiar with the new area that he, Berith, and her father had traveled to, Azazel didn't let that stop him from enjoying his flying. In the long run, it would certainly help Samael once he and his daughter resumed their travelling. The cockatoo stood on a branch in the tree tops, preening and fluffing his feathers as he rested. This was his time, no need to be thinking of things that weren't necessary till later. There was a heavy sigh and he chided himself. They won't be going anywhere for another few days at the least. I should enjoy the quiet while I can instead of worrying so much. As much as he hated to admit it, Berith wasn't incorrect when she had pointed out that he was too serious sometimes and it prevented him from ever truly enjoying himself.

With a quick shake of his body, Azazel finished his preening and simply gazed upon the greenery of the wooded area. He liked travelling and getting to see more of the world he lived in. If he hadn't joined Berith and her father, he couldn't imagine being able to see some of the places he had already been to in such a short period of time. He hummed in the back of his throat, shifting in his spot to get more comfortable. He was fine on his branch, it was quiet and there was no immediate need to return to Berith and Samael, why not stay and relax for a little while? What was the worst that could happen?

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:23 pm
The sun show high above the trees, casting long shadows upon the forest floor. It was because of this fortunate turn of events that Andromeda was once more traveling with her bonded, Kagehoshi. The large Draft stallion always preferred to remain in the shadows if possible, keeping the light of the day at bay. It wasn't because he hated the light. Far from it actually. In the course of her time with Kagehoshi, Andromeda had learned that the stallion's preference for shadows tended more towards his need to remain hidden from the world. He wished to remain distant from others, if at all possible, and what better symbol for that than shadows?

For her part, Andromeda could only stand so much of staying hidden amongst the darkness. There were times when she needed to break away and feel the warmth of the summer sun or chill of winter air. Today was one such day. The cockatoo had informed Kagehoshi that she would be flying ahead for awhile. The stallion had agreed, albeit reluctantly, and so Romy had set off. Her first order of business had been to break the cover of the trees, her wings outstretched to catch the noon-day rays of the sun. Ah, this feels wondrous! She smiled fondly at the sky as her body dipped and weaved with the breeze.

And so she stayed that way for some time. Just herself and the day. She would need to return to Hoshi soon, however. He would grow worried if she were gone too long. Besides, as much as she hated to admit it, Romy found herself starting to miss the dark stallion. A weary sigh escaped her beak. "I suppose I should return..." Her body angled downward while she spoke and she did a quick dive into the trees. Unfortunately, Romy had been so distracted by her thoughts that she did not notice the red cockatoo directly in her path. Before either knew what had happened, one collided with the other to send both tumbling onto the forest floor.

xX Green Tea Tree Xx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:04 pm
Azazel hardly noticed the time pass by as he sat upon the tree branch. He was going to enjoy himself to the best of his ability. He didn't like being away from Berith for very long since the state of her health was in constant fluctuation from one extreme to the other, but he couldn't deny that Berith was right when she said that he needed to relax more. He was too "uptight" apparently... He rolled his eyes and couldn't hold back the soft scoff at the memory of the accusation. The male hadn't realized that being responsible was now considered, according to Berith, "uptight" but the mare had been quick to assure him that he was, indeed, without a doubt, uptight.

There was a breeze in the air and he listened to the leaves shift and rustle in the tree tops. The atmosphere was soothing, washing away his stress and soothing the worries from the red cockatoo. If only every day could be this pleasant, Azazel thought as he shifted on his perch, stretching his wings and adjusting to get comfortable. With a final stretch of his neck and a quick shake of his body, the brilliantly colored parrot was more than content. He paid no mind to the sound of the leaves brushing against each other in their familiar chorus as it echoed throughout the forest.

If only he had been. Within moments, Azazel's world turned upside down as a predominantly black bird flew directly into him. He was unable to contain the loud squawk of surprise as he was knocked off his perch and the two fell to the ground, landing with a thud that elicited a pained groan from Azazel. The poor creature had landed squarely on his back. "Ugh...."

It took a few moments for the cockatoo to finally right himself and untangle his limbs from the offending parrot's own. He hardly said so much as a word as he straightened his feathers and preened to regain his clean appearance. It wasn't until after he had finished that he finally spoke. "Do try to be more careful when you're flying... Are you alright?"

Kaya Wolf Moon
Your post was lovely~ I hope this okay! xD Azazel's not one for many words.

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 9:28 am
Andromeda felt her lungs constrict, the air being shoved from her body as she landed in a heap with the other cockatoo. So surprised was she by the turn of events that she didn't move or speak for a long while. She merely laid on the ground in an attempt to regain her breath and calm her racing heart. It was only when the other cockatoo spoke that Romy's senses returned to her more fully.

With a sharp intake of breath, she staggered to her feet. "I--I'm alright." Andromeda replied softly while shaking the dirt from her body. She had yet to look at the cockatoo out of sheer embarrassment of the situation. It was wholly unlike her to overlook another individual when flying. She was usually more observant than that. Her face flushed at the mere thought. What would Hoshi have said if he saw that?!

Her eyes still downcast, Romy turned to face the other cockatoo. "I'm terribly sorry. I must have been more distracted than I thought..." The female finally shifted her gaze upwards so as to look at her unintentional victim. "Are you--" Andromeda hesitated upon seeing the male cockatoo, the question on her lips falling away. His body was a deep shade of red with star-like patterns accenting it. His eyes were a penetrating fuchsia. As if a switch was flipped, Romy went from frazzled to flirty. "My, aren't you the handsome one..."

xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Thanks. smile I rather enjoyed your post as well!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:21 pm
The brilliantly colored cockatoo finally turned his head away from his feathers, just barely satisfied with the quick cleaning he had managed to do for his berry colored plumes. To think his evening had been going so well till this moment. Life always seemed to have a funny way of working... One minute things are fine and then next moment could leave one in shambles. It was peculiar and Azazel didn't appreciate the moments life decided to send him crashing, quite literally, to the ground.

It took him a moment, but the male quickly realized that the bird that had crashed into him was a fellow cockatoo with vibrant feathers of blues and greens on her crown, wings, and tails. He couldn't remember the last time he had seen another of his kind and he could hardly recall ever meeting a female specimen as captivating as the one that stood before him. For lack of words, she was beautiful, but this was no time to be distracted by such trivial matters. What really mattered was that his time alone had been interrupted in the most unfortunate and unexpected of ways.

Azazel puffed himself up, his beak parted as if he were about to speak, but his words fell short. The black cockatoo before him had him completely shocked with her words. His brows furrowed and eyes narrowed in thought as he attempted to process what was happening. Was she... flirting with him? A heavy sigh escaped him and the cockatoo gave a roll of his eyes. "I hardly think this is the most appropriate of times to be flirting with someone. Or is this how you usually approach individuals?"

He clicked his tongue against the the roof of his mouth and shook his crown of black feathers. Fuchsia orbs stayed trained on his counterparts dazzling eyes of green. "I am glad to see you are unharmed. Will you be alright, or do you need to rest a bit?" Part of him couldn't believe he was allowing this parrot to join him during his quiet time, but even he couldn't turn someone away simply because of an unfortunate accident. It seemed Berith's kind demeanor had rubbed off on him more than he had initially thought. "The trees in this forest have several lovely perches that we can stay on till you feel 100 percent yourself. It's a good place to relax."

Kaya Wolf Moon
I really love Andromeda already, goodness. Sadly, for her, Azazel will take some time to crack ;c

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:30 am
A soft giggle issued from Romy's lips as she touched the tip of her wing to her beak. Her brilliant green eyes danced with amusement. "Only the handsome ones." She admitted without pause, casually sidling closer to him. It had been quite some time since Andromeda had a chance to flirt with anyone of her own species. She couldn't pass up the opportunity, especially for such a lovely specimen of a male.

Andromeda bowed her head, her gaze never wavering from his. Her heart leapt with joy at the offer to join him in the trees. But it was a different sort of elation than in the past-- That brought Romy to a halt. What is this feeling? She pondered quietly, brows furrowing ever so slightly. It was so familiar yet there was something vastly different about it. The dark-colored cockatoo just couldn't put her talon on it. Realizing she had yet to answer her counterpart, Andromeda shook the odd feeling from her, feathers ruffling in response. "I will be all right in a moment. So long as I can continue to enjoy your company--"

xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Good thing she can be rather patient then! XD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:31 pm
"Of course..." Azazel's expression was blank at the compliment the dark female offered him. He said nothing as she inched herself closer towards him and he simply shook his head slightly and rolled his eyes towards the tree tops. Somehow it seemed the interesting ones always found him. He wasn't entirely sure how it happened, but based off of who he was bound to and now this, there was some force trying to guide him towards individuals that were far different from himself. The berry colored cockatoo didn't know if he was appreciative of it or not. Berith was a ball of sunshine, energy, and nonsense; she was careless and often times thought too little of the consequences her actions may hold for her. Azazel didn't understand it but he begrudgingly had to admit to himself that Berith had certainly made his life more interesting and now that this lady had come (quite surprisingly) into his, the cockatoo was sure that what remained of his bubble of normalcy was about to burst.

The parrot shifted his weight, allowing himself a small chance to loosen any muscles that remained tight after the fall from the tree. His gaze had drifted from his guest and he noticed, with some small amount of curiosity, that her brow had tensed ever-so-slightly as if she were in some sort of thought. It is not my place to ask, he chided himself. There was no reason in invade her personal space, let alone her thoughts. As someone who valued his solitude, Azazel had no interest in ruining another's. But still the curiosity nagged at him.

Azazel's eyes trained on his black-feathered counterpart, allowing a curt hum to resound from his throat. "Well then, if you are well enough to fly you may join me in the tree above us." With that, he spread his wings and pushed his talons from the earth to fly upwards and upwards till he found a branch that offered a wonderful view of the forest floor and the foliage of the trees around. It was serene, and the echos of the bird calls and the sound of animals skittering on the floor below were calming. A day he had intended for solitude was suddenly becoming more interesting by the moment.

Kaya Moon Wolf
Sorry this took so long. Dx I hope I've given you enough to work with.

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:49 pm
Andromeda inclined her head in a faint acknowledgement. Spreading her nebula-tipped wings, she found herself paused in mid-flap. Her bright green orbs latched on to the male cockatoo as he gracefully spread his wings and soared into the treetops. His berry-shaded feathers rippled from the wind which caressed them, emphasizing his majestic stature. "What dignity and poise." The dark-colored female cooed quietly out of earshot. Never before had such a specimen enchanted her as this one did.

Again, the flutter of a thought brought her confusion. Why am I so drawn to this one? She couldn't help but ponder, both curious and concerned. Andromeda enjoyed the unknown, to be sure, for it is what made life interesting; however, there were limitations to such things. And Romy was beginning to think that she might have encountered one such boundary.

"Hmph." Andromeda ruffled her feathers once more. "Such silliness. Kagehoshi is beginning to rub off on me. I'm overthinking things." Her gaze flitted to the trees. "I shouldn't think of it anymore or else I'll squander this wonderful opportunity." With a curt nod of decisiveness, she flapped her wings and sailed upwards, landing next to her new found friend on his chosen perch.

"You carry yourself well." The ever-flirtatious cockatoo couldn't resist the comment. "Like one who carries the weight of the world on his shoulders yet refuses to let it weigh him down..."

xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Now it's my turn to apologize for the late post. XD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:24 pm
Despite the days events, Azazel managed to find some amount of peace while he perched above the forest floor. Perhaps it was because of the fact that everything below seemed so insignificant that his Earthly problems could only follow suit, becoming as insignificant as a grain of sand till he returned to his bonded. In the tree tops there was little to worry about, the skies above reminding him of the freedom he had available to him that those who lacked the capability to fly did not. Berith may have enjoyed the chance to fly, but her bloodline had deemed it she stay on the ground and a small part of him was glad the girl could not follow him. He cared for the mare like no other, but she was the cause of most of his headaches.

His head turned away from the canopy above at the sound of wings flapping in the air. He remained quiet as she perched next to him, eyes washing over her graceful form before turning away to stare in front of him. Azazel felt put off by himself. He had never been one to offer most a quick look to please his eyes, but here he was, looking over his new-found companion like she was a cherished prize he was hoping to collect. His brows creased at the thought and his eyes gained a sternness that was usually only reserved for Berith and her antics. How barbaric...

Her sultry voice caught his ear and he scoffed. "Oh yes, I certainly can't allow the trivial matters of the world get to me." The male's greatly plumed head turning to give his friend a rather blase look. "If I did, I'm sure you would have had your way with me already." Azazel was never one for words and his tone was usually drier than the winds of the desert. But his expression softened, barely, and he peered at the woman beside him with a more curious light in his eyes. "You carry yourself with a lightness that I do not understand. How can you go about so freely and not feel the weight of responsibilities?"

Kaya Wolf Moon

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:19 pm
The male cockatoo's tone did not match his words as he spoke. It was an odd mixture of dryness and humor, something which Andromeda had rarely encountered. "And would my way be so bad?" She quipped playfully as her bright green orbs locked onto his fuchsia ones. However, her teasing mood was instantly put off by the male's next words.

Romy's brows furrowed and she lowered her gaze to the forest floor below. Nobody had ever asked her such a question before. It was not generally something she pondered either. "Hmmm," She tapped her talon on the branch, lost deep in thought, as she debated on how to respond. "I suppose it is not so much that I do not feel the weight of responsibilities. Rather, I fly freely because I know what those responsibilities are and accept my limitations with them."

Her features softened while she spoke, showing a vulnerability that she typically kept hidden away. She could feel herself growing more confident and less confined as well. "Responsibilities can be a chain if you let them be. There was a time that I became consumed by them. Their weight came quite close to crushing me. But--" Romy lifted her head to reveal a faint smile. "I realized that it was because I took myself too seriously and tried to hold too much of the world. Once I allowed myself to share that weight with another- my bonded as it were- things became far easier. I no longer felt held down by gravity, instead feeling like I could soar above the heavens."

Andromeda fell silent after the last, registering that she had been rambling. Her dark cheeks flushed with embarrassment at having opened herself up so much. He really does have an odd affect on me...

xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Sorry for the long wait! IRL stuff caught up with me.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:03 am
He shifted quietly on their perch, simply resting his stoic gaze upon his companion as he waited patiently for her answer. He did not understand how others could be so carefree when there was so much to worry about and so much wrong with the world they lived in. It was a hardly the paradise the naive people of their world believed it to be. There was danger lurking about at every turn and sickness and death could afflict anyone at any time. He had seen first-hand how sickness had taken away so many lives at once, how no one was truly safe from harm, and he had taken his fears and worries and condensed them into his cool and distant demeanor, though there were the few occasional individuals that had managed to sneak their way past his self-constructed walls and settled into his heart.

It was his responsibility to protect those he cared about, to guide and mentor the young filly he had found in his care, it was his duty to be the voice of reason and maturity that she so clearly lacked, even as she aged and supposedly matured. With a great huff, Azazel slowly turned his gaze away from Andromeda, unsure of what to make of her response. He had never considered the limitations of his responsibilities. He was supposed to be able to handle it all, though perhaps that feeling had sprouted up over time more so because of his bonded rather than because of other influences in his life. "I... have never considered my limitations in such matters. My limitations are simply a part of my responsibilities and I must overcome them. It is constant effort and vigilance, and I know no other way to overcome them." The parrot's brow furrowed and creased, a disgruntled frown settling on his features as he spoke.

"Perhaps they have become a chain, but I cannot remember what it was like before they were so, nor do I know if I can simply let them fly free." Azazel's gruff voice paused as he caught Andromeda's slight smile from the corner of his eye, and he turned so he might see it better. He had never understood the idea of affection. His bonded insisted on showering him with it in the form of odd trinkets and.... sickeningly sweet pet names. As far as he was aware, affection and the feelings that correlated with it were simply outside of what he was capable of reciprocating, but for some reason or another, he wanted to see his feathered companion smile just as she had in the quiet moment between them.

He gently lifted his great, starry wing and gently preened it, thinking over and contemplating just what he wished to do in this situation. She was much like his bonded. Her ideas were different, her personality seemingly more youthful than his old-soul self. "I have not felt as free as you do in a long while... Perhaps, it is for the better that we have met today." Azazel lifted his gaze, an underlying gentleness hidden in his somber gaze. "I have forgotten what it's like to enjoy another's company."

Kaya Wolf Moon
30 years later.... OTL I keep saying I'm going to get back on top of RPing and her I am :c My bad Kaya, I'm gonna do my best not to fall behind like that again. I should get a response in our other RP later today.

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:40 pm
Andromeda waited with bated breath to see how the male would respond. She had never expressed her feelings in such a manner before. But, for some unknown reason, her new companion was able to draw her thoughts out with little effort. How could that be? Her head canted to one side slightly as she pondered. These are certainly unusual circumstances. I'm the one typically having to draw out the thoughts and emotions of someone. Then it dawned on her. Azazel was very much so like her bonded, Kagehoshi. The two carried the weight of the world on their shoulders, being unwilling to share in the responsibility that entailed for fear of losing those close to them. At least, that had been the reasoning for Kagehoshi. She wondered if it might be the same for the fuchsia cockatoo.

Her suspicions were more or less confirmed in the succeeding moments. Romy blew out a gentle breath. "You sound very similar to myself when I was younger." She admitted with an understanding nod. "Limitations and responsibilities can become very much entwined with one another. They are one in the same. A test of willpower and endurance to see if one is able to persevere...or at the very least to hold his own." Romy's blue and green crest rose and fell, rose and fell as she searched for her words. "It is the same with my bonded. He cannot fly free either." Her eyes closed and she turned to face him more fully. When she opened them again, her green gaze was soft and reassuring. "As you say, it is for the better that we have met. There is certainly more to yourself than I could've imagined."

xX Green Tea Tree Xx
My turn to say sorry! Sort of lost this in all the other quotes and such. <.<

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:54 pm
Azazel's brows raised as Andromeda spoke of her younger years. It was difficult to imagine someone who seemed so carefree as one being held back by life and self-enforced limitations. There was an energy to Andromeda that Azazel couldn't help but envy. Her gaze was lively, energetic, something he hadn't seen in his own reflection in years... He had his bonded to look out for, protect, and he couldn't imagine failing his bonded (that weight would be too much for his heart to bare), so he was constantly keeping his worries and responsibilities in his heart all at once.

The male cockatoo hummed in thought, lifting his head to gaze off into the horizon, and he clicked his beak as he allowed Andromeda's thoughts on the matter to marinate. She spoke words that he already understood... things he had come to know quite well as he grew beside his bonded, but hearing it from another... it felt oddly uplifting. Part of him couldn't help but feel her confirmation of his own feelings affirmed the way his worries and responsibilities seemed to keep him beside Berith and her family at all times. However, the voice in the back of his mind seemed to call out to him, envying her freedom, wishing to be more like her, to learn from Andromeda.

There was a comfortable silence between the two as he pondered his next words carefully. "If it could be done, I would like to learn how you are so... free. How you are able to enjoy the world without the constant stress of the unknown future.... I think I would like to learn a greater appreciation for life; not feel weighed down by the weight of the world. Perhaps these self-made shackles can disappear."

Azazel turned his plumed head to at the female beside him, bowing his head to her in deference. "I would be grateful if it were you that could be the one to teach me such things."

Kaya Wolf Moon
Oomg after 84 years I finally replied to this! @_@ let me know if you want me to change/edit anything. It's been so long since I wrote anything as Azazel....

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:12 pm
The star-touched cockatoo blinked in surprise at her male companion’s request. Teach him to be carefree? She did not know if she would be able to express to him how to do such things. Her green orbs lifted to stare into his fuchsia ones. The earnestness she found there could not be denied. Andromeda released a sigh and looked away. "I don’t know if I’ll be able to do what you ask,” she started to speak but then hesitated. She pondered the circumstances carefully before making a promise she could not keep. “But,” she picked up again. “It never hurts to try, yes?” The female cocked her head to better meet him once more. “I would be honored to share what I have learned with you. I won’t lie, however. It is an arduous process on its own accord. Most of what I know took me a long time to discover, and I had to come to the realizations on my own.” Her gaze softened. A kind and caring smile alighting on her beak. “I believe you will find those answers too. In time. I will do whatever I can to show you what it means to be free, to experience the world without the fears you currently carry. Perhaps—” Andromeda wondered if there might even be something more to come of their time together. It was a somewhat selfish thought, but she could not suppress her desire to get to know Azazel better. She would not admit such things to him…not yet anyway. “Perhaps you might profit from speaking with my bonded as well. You do remind me quite a bit of him. A talk between you could prove beneficial.” Indeed, the two of them remained closed off to the world in their own ways. Having Azazel and Kagehoshi bare witness to this fact, viewing it from the outside in, could be the first step needed in freeing their souls.

HoneyTeaTree
Sorry it's kind of short. Having a bit of writer's block.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games