Reply GaiaStuck
hELLO, IS, UHH, ANYONE FREE TO CHAT?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zodimani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:09 pm
tHE FORUMS HAVE SEEM PRETTY SILENT, ALMOST ABANDONED FOR QUITE AN EXTENT OF TIME,
aND, TO ADD TO IT, i, REALLY, WANT SOMEONE TO CHAT TO HERE, SINCE, i DON'T REALLY, UHH, KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE INDEED HOMESTUCK FANS THEMSELVES,
sO, UMM, IF ANYONE IS READING THIS, DO GIVE ME A MESSAGE, THOUGH ONLY IF YOU WANT TO OF COURSE,  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:30 pm
Hi! biggrin I'm new to Gaia Online and I'm super into Homestuck smile  

Kyra Kinuton

Newbie Gaian

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zodimani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:53 pm
wELL, ME TOO, THOUGH IT SEEMS QUITE OBVIOUS ENOUGH TO ASSUME THAT OF ME TAKING AN INTEREST FOR HOMESTUCK,, bEFORE THIS CHAT CONTINUES THOUGH, i THINK, i SHOULD FIRST PROPERLY INTRODUCE MY SELF. mY FULL NAME IN GAIA IS ZODIMANI (Though you can just call me Zodi) AND I'M QUITE THE FANGIRL FOR, MAINLY, tAVROS. aND, i ALSO DO A PRETTY SICK TAVROS WHEN IT COMES TO ROLEPLAYING ( }B) ), tHOUGH A PRETTY BAD KARKAT..  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:10 pm
Cool smile I think all trolls are cool tho. Well, think I should introduce myself too. My full name in Gaia is Ekaren Sento smile I kind of prefer being called Emerald, but like anything with an "E" at the start is like cool. lol lol Guess I'm just gonna hang out in the Guild Chat room for a while.  

Kyra Kinuton

Newbie Gaian

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200

Zodimani

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:14 pm
wELL NOW THAT INTRODUCTIONS ARE OUT OF THE WAY, i SUGGEST WE REALLY START THE CONVERSATION. mOST PREFERABLY, IN MY OPINION, A QUESTION TO YOU. tO AVOID ACCIDENTALLY TELLING YOU AND/OR ANYONE ELSE A SPOILER LATER IN THE COMIC. sINCE YOU KNOW NO ONE LIKES SPOILERS. wHAT ACT ARE YOU ON RIGHT NOW SPECIFICLY?(And also, sorry for not replying back earlier to your comment)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:30 pm
I'm watching The Last thing that Hussie updated lol  

Kyra Kinuton

Newbie Gaian

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
GaiaStuck

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash