Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

are you a pro?? please be honest
  no
  yes
View Results

magnus_the_dragon_heart

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:01 pm
I dont want to insult you people, but nobody in this guild even kn ow how to play, Im tired of looking into it and never seeing something I dont already know, if there's a pro! someone that is confident enough to call him self a pro!! please pm me... sad Im really dissapointed of this guild, I only met one person that knows how to play on the entire guild... what a shame sad  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:31 am
magnus_the_dragon_heart
I dont want to insult you people, but nobody in this guild even kn ow how to play, Im tired of looking into it and never seeing something I dont already know, if there's a pro! someone that is confident enough to call him self a pro!! please pm me... sad Im really dissapointed of this guild, I only met one person that knows how to play on the entire guild... what a shame sad
Ok... first of all, no body would be in this guild if they didn't know how to play. Second of all, not everyone knows everything like you supposedly do. And third of all, even if they say something you already know, it doesn't mean they're bad or anything. It just means you're proboly a guy who thinks they're the best at what they do and no one else is good. Sorry, but you did insult people, basically everyone in this guild.  

NekkyoMaster

divine_chaos_demon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:21 pm
Lol, there is no pro on Gaia, except maybe DoH <_< but all other pro is too busy playing smash than to get an account on Gaia and talk/do stuff

Azen, Chillin, Ken, top MLG players, Japanese players, etc.
Btw, did you 2 call yourself a pro? Unless you've been in major tournaments and won to make a name for yourself, you're not pro. And if you guys are, what are your smash gamertags?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:25 am
divine_chaos_demon
Lol, there is no pro on Gaia, except maybe DoH <_< but all other pro is too busy playing smash than to get an account on Gaia and talk/do stuff

Azen, Chillin, Ken, top MLG players, Japanese players, etc.
Btw, did you 2 call yourself a pro? Unless you've been in major tournaments and won to make a name for yourself, you're not pro. And if you guys are, what are your smash gamertags?
Yeah! I haven't won any tornaments or anything, and i know alot of people that are better than me. So, I consider myself good, but not a pro (like that guy up there...)  

NekkyoMaster

Tsubaski

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:52 pm
NekkyoMaster
magnus_the_dragon_heart
Ok... first of all, no body would be in this guild if they didn't know how to play. Second of all, not everyone knows everything like you supposedly do. And third of all, even if they say something you already know, it doesn't mean they're bad or anything. It just means you're proboly a guy who thinks they're the best at what they do and no one else is good. Sorry, but you did insult people, basically everyone in this guild.

I think he did insult everybody in the guild! He needs to stop it, 'cause that's rude. I DO know how to play, but I don't get to play it very much, so I'm rusty....and thats my excuse.lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:12 pm
Tsubaski
NekkyoMaster
magnus_the_dragon_heart

I think he did insult everybody in the guild! He needs to stop it, 'cause that's rude. I DO know how to play, but I don't get to play it very much, so I'm rusty....and thats my excuse.lol
It is Indeed quite rude, and I hope he reads all of this.  

NekkyoMaster

ChaosGENE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:59 pm
I admit, I'm not a pro, but I'm on hell of a decent player. Sure I might not know the Smash words or whatever--I can play.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:58 pm
NekkyoMaster
Tsubaski
NekkyoMaster
magnus_the_dragon_heart

Hes probubly paying attention to people who PM him. mad  

Bugeera

NekkyoMaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:41 am
MisterMalice
NekkyoMaster
Tsubaski
NekkyoMaster
magnus_the_dragon_heart

Hes probubly paying attention to people who PM him. mad
Yeah...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 11:26 pm
The jerk. stressed  

Bugeera

Jo_Anonomous

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:32 am
haha he thinks we all suck when it is only i who truely suck... no really i have only been playing it for like 2 weeks, but i will become teh awesomez.
i did, however get some mad props in teh last tourny i was in, for not only was i teh only ice climbers there, but i was one of 3 not being one of teh top 3 characters played to make it to teh second round (of course those 3 being fox, samus, and link)  
Techniques

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games