Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:57 pm
This is a Private roleplay between AstoriaFallen's Starlight, Aurora and Arubus, and xX Green Tea Trees Xx Vega.

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | xX Green Tea Trees Xx Teepee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:15 pm

The starlight female was more than pleased with how things were. She had been blessed to have been given a daughter a few months back and now she was blessed with being a grandmother. She was more than happy with how things were and she honestly wasn't that upset that she had raised Aurora all alone. She felt as though she had grown up better than she would have expected and honestly couldn't judge her on having had children in such a manner. She herself had done such a thing and everything was working out well. At least from what she could tell they were.

She was perched upon a branch not to far away from Arubus who was flapping his wings furiously as he was practicing flying. She smiled warmly remember when Aurora was at such a stage. She glanced over towards her daughter who was sitting a few wing breaths away from her and gave a warm smile. "I see they're starting to want to leave the nest."

Aurora gave a small nod of her head and watched as her only son was flying from branch to branch. Well, glided from branch to branch. They were up high enough that the branches were close together and they could easily flutter a few inches to get to the nearest branch to glide back down again. She felt a swelling in her chest that couldn't be anything but pride and happiness and she wondered how she had been so lucky to have been blessed with three wonderful children. "Indeed they are." She said with a light laugh. "Was I just as bad when I was younger?" She asked her with ruffle of her feathers. She could only imagine what she had been like when she was younger.

His siblings and himself were now old enough and strong enough they could practice flying and he was trying his best to glide from branch to branch while practicing hoovering when he could. He wasn't very good yet but he knew one day he would be and that thought alone kept him going and trying to do better each time. He glanced over towards Vega and gave her a cheeky grin. "Wanna have a gliding race?" He said to her with a mischievous look..

xX Green Tea Tree Xx

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:33 am
Vega and her siblings had been spending their time learning how to fly now that they were strong enough to leave the nest. There were so many sights to see and so many colorful things! Everything grabbed at her and she in turn wanted to visit and enjoy all that there was; Vega wanted to experience everything she could.... once she figured out how this whole flying arrangement worked, of course.

Out of her siblings, Vega struggled the most with learning how to fly. There were just so many interesting things that they distracted her, it really wasn't her fault. But she had managed to pick up the craft as best she could and gliding had been relatively easy to get the hang of, even when the wind blew a little too strongly or a little too weak to carry her small frame. For the moment she rested upon a branch that she had glided to not moments earlier to rest. Her pastel feathered crown turned at the sound of her brother's voice and she chortled a laugh as she gave a nod of her head. "Oh, of course brother dear," came her sing-song voice, "Where do you want to go?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:37 pm

Starlight laughed lightly at her daughters words and gave her a warm smile. "Yes, yes you were." She said with a chirp. Though she only had her to watch so it wasn't nearly as bad as having to watch three. But that was what she was here for, the help her daughter until they were old enough to fend on their own. "But you have your wings full with these three." She said with a chuckle.

Aurora looked lovingly at her mother as she spoke and she had to agree, having just one to raise is far easier than having three, though she wasn't complaining in the slightest. Her mother was being a real help with them and she couldn't be more thrilled with how they were growing. "That I do, but they aren't so bad." She said watching as Arubus and Vega continue to practice flying.

Arubus looked over at his sister and glanced around the tree for a moment. Where could they glide too. He glanced around and spotted a goo branch not to far away that would at least test their limits a bit but not be so hard they would fail. "How about that branch over there, the one with the blossoms on it." He described the branch to her and waited until he knew she had the target in sight. He didn't want to just start on the fly without her being prepared.

xX Green Tea Tree Xx

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:10 am
Vega looked off to the distance, trying to find the very branch her brother was talking about. Once she found the one with the lightly colored blooms on it, she gave a nod of her head and chirped as she prepared herself for their small contest, stretching her wings and ruffling her feathers.

"I'm ready when you are! May the best glider win." She grinned at her Arubus, nodding her head to show she was truly ready for their race and they were off! Of course, in typical Vega fashion, she found herself distracted by the flowers on their destination and grew curious about them, allowing herself to stray from the flight path she had been so set on. The flowers were just so pretty and there were even a few pale pink blossoms mixed in with the soft white flowers once you looked long enough. The competition between her and her brother had been completely forgotten about already. "Ooh, these flowers are lovely~"

AstoriaFallen
Sorry for making you wait so long!! > n <;;

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:10 pm

She had to agree, Aurora had gotten fortunate with her trio of children. They weren't hellions or off their rockers so she didn't have to worry too much about them getting into trouble. She knew that one day soon they would be old enough to strike off on their own and she was curious to see how her daughter would take it. But that would all happen in time. No need to bring it up now. "It seems they're being a little competitive." She said nudging her daughter lightly.

She couldn't help but feel pride as she sat next to her mother, her wings snugged against her body tightly. She followed her mothers nudge and watched as the two glided from branch to branch racing one another. She knew they'd be going off on their own soon and it made her heart feel heavy but she could do this. Perhaps they wouldn't go very far and she'd be able to see them. At least she knew how her mother must have felt. "It seems that they are."

He grinned at her words and shifted slightly on his feet as he wriggled in place, extending his wings slightly as he prepared himself for the launch. "Yes! May the best one win!" He took off and laughed happily and turned his head to look to see where his sister was but she was distracted by some of the flowers. Landing upon one of the branches awkwardly he threw open his wings to keep himself from falling forward and hopped around and hovered from branch to branch until he was near his sister. "They are pretty!" While he wasn't as interested in the flowers as she was they were still nice. "Which ones are your favorite?"

xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Now I'm the one making you wait! XD Sorry for the delay. Also, we need to do father daughter rp. It can be dated for after he finds out he's a father and goes searching for his children. (Gryph uni family)

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:49 pm
She had hardly realized her brother had flitted past her, too caught up in the beauty of the flowers that bloomed on the tree branch in front of her. They bloomed in soft pinks and whites, and they were just so fragrant that Vega simply had to stop and smell them. They smelled sweet like berries and had such a nice floral aroma. How could anyone pass up such a wonderful way to spend their time?

Vega flapped her wings, shakily landing on the branch next to flowers that had her rapt with attention. Her gaze on them didn't break until her dear brother's voice hit her ear and she gave a tweet as she greeted him. "I couldn't help but stop and see them. I'm sorry if I ruined our race, but don't you like them?" She cocked her head to the side, smiling wide, though her expression fell for a brief moment as she pondered his question. Her feathered head turned and twisted and she looked over all the flowers in the tree, her memories of all the other wildflowers that their mother and grandmother had introduced them to as they grew up bubbling up. "I don't know if I have a favorite," she began with a song in her voice, "There are just so many different flowers and I don't know if I'll ever see them all. They're all my favorites~"

Vega nodded her head decisively as looked back to Arubus, a spark lighting her eyes. "Ah, do you think mother would like a flower? I'm sure she has a favorite one! We could go and get her one together. What do you think, brother dear?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:31 pm
HoneyTeaTree

Her mind was elsewhere and their race forgotten, which was alright. It basically declared him as the winner. Even though he didn't see it as a fair win in that way. "It's alright," He fluttered his wings a bit as he went back to where she was. "They are very pretty, so I understand." Gazing at the flowers he allowed himself a moment to admire them and take in the scents of the world around them.

"I like Orchids the best." He said thinking of the flower, it was the way they looked, but scent wise he liked tiger lilies. I think mother would love one!" He gave her a cheerful chirp and looked around. "Do we want to get one of these or go down there?" He asked her curiously. He didn't want them to go too far but at the same time if they didn't go down there they wouldn't be able to look at them all.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:21 am
Vega nodded her head in agreement with her brother's words. "Aren't they?" She gave a serene sigh, leaning in close to take in the smell of the flowers once more. She couldn't understand how some of the world's inhabitants could just walk by such a lovely sight like it didn't even exist. Didn't they realize what they were missing out on? At lease Arubus understood how she felt, he was always next to her, taking in the beauty she had pointed out.

Her yellow gaze shifted, a grin spreading across her beak. "Oh yes! And I'm sure mother would be so happy to see we've managed to get better at flying. We'll have to if we want to give her a flower, won't we?" She tilted her head out, smile still on her face, as she posed her question. She was sure they would do well. "What do you think? There's so many more options if we fly down and take a look, but the flowers in this tree smell so wonderful!" Vega couldn't help but chirp in excitement.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:12 pm
HoneyTeaTree

Pondering their small dilemma he looked down towards the flowers below and at the one's that blossomed in the tree. "Well, there is a chance that once we get down there we might not be able to make it back up." He said thinking about it. "I think the prize might be worth the risk though. There are some really nice flowers down there." He added looking back at his sister. "What do you think? Should we just try it?"  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:58 pm
Vega tilted her head, a smile on her beak, as she watched her brother think the dilemma over. There were just so many flowers they could pick from and Vega would have picked them all if she had the chance. While she knew it wasn't the most practical of plans, or one that could be realistically carried out by herself and Arubus, she still liked the idea of showering her mother in all the flowers they could. It'd be so lovely.

"We can use this as more flying practice, don't you think? Besides it looks like there are a few shrubs that we can rest in if we need to!" Vega quickly rose from the tree branch she and her brother had been resting on in order to peer down at the flowers below. "I think we should try," came her excited chirp of a response as she quickly flitted down to the flowing, tall grasses of the open meadow.

The songbird bounced from flower to flower, examining each and everyone and falling in love with each one that she came to. "Oooh~ We should get this one for mother, and this one, and this one, and this one over here~!"

AstoriaFallen

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff