Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Apotheosis joins the battle!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DawnBladeDN

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:08 am
Hey everyone! Finally decided to dedicate to the name change and officially join this guild! Been floating around Gaia long enough silently and decided to submit a rainbow ticket alongside my friend Sound Panda PC and get my name out there, and what better way to do that then by joining the IV Group?

I'm usually referred to as Dawn, and mostly everything else about me is on my profile if you'd like to know be sure to check it out!

I went with the name Apotheosis just for the meaning, which is to reach the culmination or the climax of something. It can also be defined as reaching the highest state of divinity or a divine status.

I wonder how everyone else got their names and what inspired them to choose it, post below your story!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:59 pm
Welcome to the IV group! Hope you enjoy it here. smile Be sure to stop by my quest giving thread if you have anything you so "Desire."

As for my story to my name... Well, I honestly dont remember. Hahaha. This account is over 4k days old. Most likely, I was young and just representing my idea of sexy. -- Not much has changed!!! lmao

Desires IV

Distinct Genius

Fez IV

Adventuring Comrade

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2016 9:04 pm
Well my story is, my name is suppose to be written with an S as in Fes for foreign exchange student, like that's 70 show, but Fes is taken everywhere so I put it with a z and then it stuck, so I write it with z everywhere, that's how they call me at work and everywhere else also, it's not just a gaia thing smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 3:09 pm
Hello Dawn!!! ^w^
Sound Panda is my senpaii <333
I am thrilled we get to be guild mates biggrin
My name is supposed to be spelt C'est La Vie (gaia does not allow apostrophies in names) so Ce La Vie stuck. It is french for "That Is Life" ... I used to be called Kami (meaning God) but I recently lost a friend due to things I will never know, and to cope with lack of closure I turned to this phrase. :3  

TheFaithFox

Pure-hearted Seraph

Desires IV

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:20 pm
Im loving the Avi's in here guys!!! Ya'll have good taste in style and a good eye for color.

heart Matching  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 7:18 am
JusticeSystems, my original username since I joined Gaia Online and what inspired me to name myself that was because of the anime called Death note. I always wanted to treat people fairly depending on their actions. As a Libra, It is one of my traits to have a strong sense of Justice which is probably the reason why Death note is one of my all time favorite anime.

"Treat others how you want to be treated."  

JusticeSystems

Desires IV

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 9:32 pm
JusticeSystems
JusticeSystems, my original username since I joined Gaia Online and what inspired me to name myself that was because of the anime called Death note. I always wanted to treat people fairly depending on their actions. As a Libra, It is one of my traits to have a strong sense of Justice which is probably the reason why Death note is one of my all time favorite anime.

"Treat others how you want to be treated."

That's a great anime! And a great quote too. I follow it as well. But then I tend to get frustrated at others when they don't share the same consideration.  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games