Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[PRP] Playing the Part (Wrathna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:17 pm
There were a few things that had Na'ima very concerned. One, her village. They were not afraid of her. She could make it happen, she could make them afraid. But one child mentioning her to an adult had been waved off as nonsense, and the onslaught of illness..none of them thought anything of it. She had been too lax, been gone too long. They had forgotten her.

Someone needed to die. Who better to ask to kill someone than a Death horseman? And who better than her favorite?

And then there was the matter of said favorite. The way he had looked upon Negui's foal actually had her jealous. He had never gazed at her in such a way, smiling like a fool and unable to take his eyes off her for even a second. Why did the foal get that but not her? That wasn't fair. She wanted that.

And then there was the matter of his attire. There was nothing wrong with it..but among the horsemen of Famine he had stuck out like a sore thumb. Wrath had Famine in his blood. He deserved to look the part.

It was for this reason she had actually taken the time and effort to carry a large, large bag with her all the up the stairs from the Famine level to the Death quarters, even carrying it all the way to his door before giving it a knock with her knee. "My Death," she called, waiting patiently. "If you could let me in. My hands are full." Hopefully he was in. She leaned forward to press her ear to the door and listen.

Seussi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:13 pm
Wrath was on his 98th chin up when there came a knocking and a calling at his door. He finished two more to make it an even 100, and with a thud and a grunt, he let his feet hit the floor once more. "I will be there in a moment." He called out, though actually shouting was hardly necessary with the deep boom of his natural speaking voice. Grabbing a towel from the back of a chair, he mopped sweat from his face and chest before tossing it on top of a pile of laundry in the corner that he would soon see to washing. Then, he made his way to the door, shirtless, as he often was when doing his daily routine of workouts, to open it.

"Hello." He said to her, glancing to the bag in her arms and raising his brows in question before stepping back and to the side so that she could enter without needing to squeeze around his large frame.

The inside of his home was stark and simple. There were no real additions save for a couple of thick, dark furs on the floor, one of which was in his bedroom, the other one in the sitting area in front of a stone fireplace, which was unlit. His dining area was as simple as the rest, with a sturdy oak table and four chairs that looked to have been hand crafted.

"What brings you here, today?" He asked, again, looking towards the bag in her arms. When she was fully entered into his home, he leaned over to shut the door behind her, and then moved closer to her.

"Actually, it does not really matter, or as important, as this, first." He grinned, and placed both of his hands on either of her shoulders, before leaning down to place a kiss on her lips.

eight

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:39 pm
The thud was enough for her. She stepped back to wait, beginning to hum quietly as Wrath went about whatever business he needed to take care of before he opened the door. It was worth it, really. The mare looked upon him with a lidded gaze, golden eyes giving him a quick glance down and up before settling on his face with a warm smile. "Hello," she greeted him as she stepped past him to walk inside.

Her slippers were kicked off neatly by the door so she could feel the soft fur under her feet as she walked, moving across to his dining area so she could lug up the heavy bag and set it down. She pulled her veils away from her face to reveal it for the stallion approaching her, turning to face him with her back against the table. As he spoke she chuckled, reaching her arms up as he reached down for her and standing on her toes to return the kiss. She playfully dragged her nails down his chest, tracing his tattoos and the lines of his muscles, and leaned fully into the kiss until she finally parted it with a smile. "I finished my gift for you," she answered his earlier question. "And I had an idea that perhaps..after you see it, you would like to join me on a short trip?" Wherever her plan was to take him it seemed to be one that had her excited just thinking about it.

Her smile widened into a grin as one hand reached up to trace one of his horns with delicate fingers. "I think you will like it. Go ahead." Her hand fell away as she took a slight step to the side, giving his arm a tug to guide him closer to the table. "Open it~." There was even a bounce on her toes as she waited for him to get to it.

The bag was less of a bag and more a very, very large section of cloth with the corners tied. And the bundle within seemed to be large. It was easy enough to untie, and once it was it collapsed to reveal its contents. First there was a box, an ornately carved one with what looked to be swirls of smoke engraved into the wood. The box sat atop a pile of clothes. Scarves, a robe, everything. Even shoes. It was all warm and rich, colored and designed in ways that complimented some of Na'ima's own usual attire. Each piece was hand made, intricately designed with stitching and dyes, even painted on artwork. It was eclectic, it was bright, it was everything that just screamed 'Famine'. However if one looked carefully many of the designs seemed to share a common theme, each piece had a scorpion hidden somewhere.

Bright golden eyes looked up expectantly, eager to hear and see what Wrath thought of her gift.

Seussi

{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff