Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moonjavas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:06 pm
how to be a monster:
1. learn the taste of dirt and pain.
2. teach it to others till your knuckles bleed.
3. see if that makes it easier to breathe.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:07 pm

i . table of content

i. intro
        ii. table of content
        iii. profile
        vi. relationships
        v. roleplays
        vi. i dont know
        vii. something ??

moonjavas

moonjavas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:08 pm
skye gismonda walker
FLOWER-CROWN TRASH TATTOO ARTIST

Skye Walker really wishes her name was anything but Skye Walker. The fourth daughter in a seven sibling lineup, Skye endures her days inking people up and her nights helping run the family shop, with no time in between for any pursuit of education (which she finds disgusting anyways.) Still, Skye really wishes she knew more people her age instead of the elderly women coming to her families shop for palm readings or saturday night yoga. But she always smells like incense and smoke and she's not sure anyone's really prepared for that.

BABY STEPS... OR I COULD JUST STAY HERE

Skye has 99 problems and her family is all of them. The fourth daughter in a lineup of seven, Skye knew immediately that college was out of the question when there was an argument every day about who got to use the car and even though they were never poor, they weren't ever a family of academic opportunities either. With her mother a self-proclaimed (and somehow strangely popular) psychic and her aunts all in similar boats, Skye endures a life in her family's business - which is to say, a business of psychics and yoga teachers and therapists and bake club managers all under one roof.

So it boils down to this: Skye is in the shadow of the looming shadow her family poses. When she isn't crushing hours at the tattoo parlor inking people, she's at home running the counter or counting bills or making pies for the book club on Saturday. There is no time in between for herself. Money burns when you're helping to support a family like Skye's, and to be honest, she's not sure she would even know how to stand on her own. But she wants to. She thinks about moving out, she wants to move forward with her life - the life that exists independent of her familial concerns.

But she's scared, and her family needs her. Her family needs her, right?

POWER

????

ANYTHING ELSE?

- 5'3", blond hair & blue eyes, pigtails or braids, there is no in between. EVERYTHING ABOUT HER IS A LIE SHE'LL KICK YOUR a**
- Takes regular self defense lessons from a mutual family friend in return for tattoos. It's a good trade-off and she knows how to make it hurt.
- Her mothers side of the family is Mexican, but Skye is a complete carbon copy of her dad. She speaks Spanish fluently, and is trying to pick up on French and learn Latin in her spare time.
- Huge family!! She has six siblings and too many cousins to count. Her house is in a constant state of distress because there's always someone visiting.
- She's a tattoo artist and she started apprenticing when she was eighteen. Now she's fresh out of learning and inking people up.
- She loves video games. Mention Kingdom Hearts and she might just cry.
- A really drastic remake of an old OC! Her original name was Cordelia.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:10 pm

i . roleplays

i. name ( complete / in progress . characters . type )
        ii. name ( complete / in progress . characters . type )
        iii. name ( complete / in progress . characters . type )
        iv. name ( complete / in progress . characters . type )
        v. name ( complete / in progress . characters . type )

moonjavas

moonjavas

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:11 pm

i . relationships

i. name ★☆☆☆☆

thorne's thoughts on name here

i. name ★☆☆☆☆

i. name ★☆☆☆☆

i. name ★☆☆☆☆