Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP/LOG] And so they meet (Ashi x Odelia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:07 am
This is a Private Roleplay between AstoriaFallen's Ashitaka and Techabyte's Odelia. Do not post without permission.

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | Techabytes Teepee

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:08 am
User ImageHe was fairly certain his brother would be fine without him for a few hours. He seemed perfectly capable at any rate. Unfurling his tail from his face the crimson eyed foal stood up and shook himself, so as to dislodge any debris that had made itself at home on him. After taking a moment to wake up he decided he'd go and find himself a water source. He had recalled a stream not too far from the shallow cave in which his brother and himself called home for now. He figured he'd start there. 

Leaving the safety of his den he trod along at a steady pace. His ears twitched slightly as he listened to the sounds of the woods around him. Birds chirped, squirrels chartered and small game scattered as his scent became clear to them. It was as it should be, he'd take something down easily enough if it was foolish to think him a herbivore.

Finally the sound of running water hit his ears and he moved down the rocky embankment and walked into the shallow waters. Dipping his muzzle to the crisp, cook waters he flicked his long tail behind him happily and decided he'd give a paw at fishing while he was here, after all, how hard could it be?

Staying in the water he moved to a slightly more shallow spot and kept his gaze upon the water, surely if he stood here long enough some fish would come. After what seemed like ages a small school began to swim by and he snapped his face into the water and was lucky enough to grab one by the tail. Pleased with himself he moved to a grassy knoll not to far away and laid down and started to munch on his catch.
WC: 288

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 7:56 pm
It wasn’t that Odelia was always near her parents. But, that’s exactly what it was at the same time. As much as she knew they loved her, they were coddling her, and the little foal hated to be coddled. So, while her mother, father, and sisters slept quietly in their small den like home in the woods, Odelia woke before them, and carefully tip hooved out of the small comfort zone. She adored them, she really did. But how was she to meet anyone and have adventures if all they ever did was travel and practice flying and tell stories of other people and meet with family and… and… so many other things! Granted she had a good life. Some would say she had was fed silver straw with how entitled she was. But goodness she needed a break from the loving, adoring family she knew so well.

And now was her chance!

The soft plum colored filly moved quickly out of the area, her wings tucked against her sides and her ears perked and alert in case of predators. She was going to have an adventure whether it killed her or not! Well… hopefully not. She paused, her head craning back to look at the path she’d just taken. And for a brief moment she re-considered. She thought to go back; to go curl against her mother and whine that she wanted to go for a long walk or something. Because if she died… What would her parents do? Odelia let out a soft huff, shook her head, and flipped her hair from her face before continuing forward and toward a stream she knew was tucked away within the trees. She could go for walks later. Now was time for an adventure!

When she got to the stream, everything was quiet, and calm. And it made her relax a smidge. No one was going to hurt her here! There was no way. The half-Angeni knew that. She was too naïve to think otherwise. She moved toward the water, and dipped her head down to drink quickly before lifting her head and peeking around. She could hear something; something moving and shifting in the wind. Could even smell it. And as much as her father’s words whispered in her head, she moved farther away from home, and toward the sounds and smells of a foreigner so close to their home. She had to figure out what it was. What was an adventure without that?

It only took but a moment for her to see the colt up ahead, his back to her. And she stared with curious eyes at the way his tail looked, and how he laid and was chewing on… something? Odelia cleared her throat for a moment, taking a few steps forward before stalling and hanging back. ”Excuse me? But what are you eating?” She called, her head cocked to the left and her bright eyes staring at the intricate coat of the boy before her.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image

As he was enjoying his small meal his ears picked up the sound of someone nearby but by the way they were moving let him know he had nothing to worry about. Paying them no mind he went back to his business, at least that was until a female voice cut through the air. 'Excuse me? But What are you eating?' Unfurling his tail from around him he turned his head to look upon the owner of the voice and caught himself gazing upon a very colorful filly with elegant wings. Swallowing the bite he had in his mouth he stood up and turned to face her, leaving the half of fish where it laid so that he could answer her. "I was eating a fish." He responded as he looked her over for a moment, since it seemed that she was almost doing the same.

She was unique to him, the wings, the colors, the hooves. Everything about her was curious, mainly because the only other equine he knew was his brother and he looked just like him, except he was prominently red and black while he was white and blue. Her eyes were probably the most captivating feature about her though, they were the color of soft moss, or even sea foam had he saw such a thing before. He swallowed before speaking once more. "My name is Ashitaka, you wouldn't happen to want some of the fish would you?" He figured he could at least offer her a bite to be nice, even though he secretly hoped she'd say no. His large tail swayed behind him against the ground slightly and his ears stood erect and pointed her way as he awaited a response from her.
WC: 289

techabyte

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:23 pm
The filly flipped her tail back and forth, as if trying to wag it like a dogs. The action caused the hair to sway too and fro. She smiled at him, her eyes brightening at the way he seemed to stop what he was doing to respond. Odelia had never seen someone like this before, and he was so interesting too! She stomped her front hooves in excitement, before bounding toward him, but still kept a slight distance so as not to startle him. She'd never seen someone with.. were those paws? Like a foxes? And that tail! Her wings beat against her back for a second before she managed to settle them down, and she giggled. "Ponies don't eat fish, silly!" She exclaimed, before peeking at the food he was eating.

And sure enough, it was a fish. She blinked, wide eyed at the fish, before looking back up toward the colt. "Uh... no thanks! My mama and papa say we eat grasses and berries." She said matter of factually. Odelia wasn't certain what was going on here. She wasn't even sure if she should have wandered this far away. But this colt was interesting. And she was curious. Her head tilted to the side, and her ears flipped up as she peeked up at him. She grinned, her tail giving a little flick again. "Are you a pony? You look more like a fox!" She said excitedly, before prancing up toward him. "I'm Odelia! Who are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:24 pm
Cocking his head to the side slightly, his large ears twitched with the sound of her voice, it was quite lovely and he very much enjoyed hearing it. The way her wings flapped excitedly drew his attention from her face for a moment but it didn't last long as she was speaking once more and he smiled. "I agree with your mama and papa, grass and berries are very yummy but I also have a taste for meat it seems." That wasn't wrong was it?

Shaking his head he decided it wasn't, perhaps she just didn't like meat because she'd never had it before but upon closer inspection of her face from where he lay, he saw she had no fangs like his.

Maybe he was just unique, his particular species and all. Tail curling around his legs he stood, realizing she was quite danty in comparison. Tilting his head he studied her with dark eyes, perhaps it was because of her wings, she needed to be dainty to fly?

Looking back at his tail upon her exclamation he flared his nostrils and then returned his attention to her. "I suppose I'm a bit of both?"

The fish was pretty much done anyway so he disregarded it now. "Ashitaka, that's a lovely name, Odelia."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Odelia was so surprised by everything this little colt did. He was so cool! She smiled and flicked her small tail, before stomping her hooves and jumping forward. She was just so excited to spend time with someone who wasn't part of her family! As much as she loved them all very much, she wanted to get to know other ponies too. Her wings shifted again, and she cocked her head the way he did, her bright eyes locked on the colt. "Ash... Ashitaka. Ash! I'll call you Ash. Your name is so long." She said, her voice filled with wonder.

She did a small spin, adding a little kick to the end with her back hooves. She was so happy. Odelia flipped her ears up, letting the swivel around to listen to the noises, before she focused on Ashitaka again. Her smile was almost blinding. "Both is really nifty! I've never seen a pony like you before. Oh, hey!" She jumped toward him again, before tilting her head up to peer at him almost with a puppy dog stare. "Wanna play? I know how to play tag and stuff, though if you know any other games I wanna learn them!" She grinned, her tail flicking again.  
Larger than average ears flicked forward as his red eyes watched her excited movements. Smiling when she gave him a nickname he supposed he could allow it. "Do you live near here?" Curious to know if he needed to be on the lookout for a protective adult that might find him a thread, it wouldn't be the first time he'd have been chased away by thundering hooves. Ashi looked and acted like a predator, so it was only fair most adults viewed him as one, even though that wasn't the case.

"I've never seen a pony like you before either." So they were both equal in that aspect and he jumped to his feet a little bit when she leapt towards him in a playful manner that had caught him unawares. "I'm not really familiar in too many games, I know what tag and hide and seek are though." Curious to know which route she might go.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out