Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] tomorrow's ground is too uncertain [Alexis/Autumn] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:39 pm
"L-let her go," Alexis insists, pulling as hard as they can, putting all their strength into it - "I don't care what I did! Let her go, she has nothing to do with anything I did -" never mind the fact they didn't even know what it was talking about - "******** you, take me instead if you're so desperate!"

Ashdown Whisler

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:42 pm
So you do have teeth! Autumn was pulled, falling to the ground and the shadows swirling around Alexis's feet. They stretched out endlessly in front of them for a moment before they took shape.

Something humanish, something dark, something that made one's eyes water to look at. You're barely worth it but if you'll stop running ...

Daekie

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:53 pm
Alexis squints - trying to form the shape into something that makes sense to their eyes, trying to - well. It doesn't matter what they're trying to do, does it, because it doesn't work and whatever-this-is still hurts to look at.

"'m not gonna run, so - y'let her go home safe, you can have me. I don't care."

Their fists are clenched tight enough to make their knuckles go white.

Ashflow Whaler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:03 am
It laughs again. Autumn is now ignored in favor of Alexis who seems to have found something of a backbone.

You're still missing the point. You are prey who plays at being a hunter. A toy, something to be played with. I would expect better of someone with so much potential.

Daekie

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:00 am
"Then just tell me what you want," Alexis snaps, voice bleeding desperation; "I'm not that smart, okay? Just say what you want me to do!"

And then, quieter, much quieter - "I - I want to be better. ... I jus' don't know how."

Ashdown Whal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:08 pm
They stare hard, the thing cloaked in darkness. There is no response. Instead shadowy hands lash out within a moment and press into Alexis.

It's invasive, horrible, and feels if something is rearranging their eye.

You don't beg, it hisses, you take what you want and you make something for yourself. Find me again when you've learned better. Or don't, I've no care either way.

Then the hands pull away and the shadow is gone. Alexis is alone in the alley, Autumn crumpled on the ground still.

Daekie

Ashdown Whaler
Crew

Distrustful Trickster

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items