Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Why hello~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Creature IV

Angelic Moonwalker

9,915 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:07 pm
Hello sweeties~ I'm PerpetualCreatures, or Creatures for short! I've been on Gaia for around
7ish years total (I've had several accounts). I've seen this group around for sometime and always thought
you all seemed like a wonderful bunch, hence me finally joining!

A little bit about me to start off: I am 19 with a full time job in childcare, which I absolutely adore,
and currently living in the beautiful state of Arkansas with my four dogs. I'm an avid role-player in
the gaia community, and do so as often as I can whenever I'm not busy as well dabble in video games
from time to time (Fallout 4 has my ENTIRE heart). I consider myself somewhat outgoing, though I like
me time, and I am very down to earth. I treat everyone with respect and love to make people laugh~

I read a lot, and so much so I attend yearly RT Book Lovers convention with my mom.
I also LOVE the shows Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Penny Dreadful,
and The Walking Dead!

But enough rambling from me, it is a pleasure to get to know some of you lovely people and perhaps become friends!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:03 am
PerpetualCreatures
Hello sweeties~ I'm PerpetualCreatures, or Creatures for short! I've been on Gaia for around
7ish years total (I've had several accounts). I've seen this group around for sometime and always thought
you all seemed like a wonderful bunch, hence me finally joining!

A little bit about me to start off: I am 19 with a full time job in childcare, which I absolutely adore,
and currently living in the beautiful state of Arkansas with my four dogs. I'm an avid role-player in
the gaia community, and do so as often as I can whenever I'm not busy as well dabble in video games
from time to time (Fallout 4 has my ENTIRE heart). I consider myself somewhat outgoing, though I like
me time, and I am very down to earth. I treat everyone with respect and love to make people laugh~

I read a lot, and so much so I attend yearly RT Book Lovers convention with my mom.
I also LOVE the shows Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Penny Dreadful,
and The Walking Dead!

But enough rambling from me, it is a pleasure to get to know some of you lovely people and perhaps become friends!

Hi, Pleased to meet you !
My name is Ryan ( obviously xD ) but you can call me Ry.
I'd like to think that I'm still kind of new here.
It's only been a few weeks since I've joined,
so if you'd like to add me as a friend, I'd be more than happy.
I really do hope you enjoy your stay here and that you become
an active IV family member !
We have so much to do around here regarding the forums,
screenies, gatherings and get togethers, and even raffles and contests.
If you have any questions, contact me by quoting or PMing me or any of the
staff members ( Crew and VC's ).
Thank you for choosing to stay with us !
( I actually am in love with The Walking Dead right now btw ^u^ )

I Am Sensei

Loyal Partner

4,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

Creature IV

Angelic Moonwalker

9,915 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:04 pm
Ryan IV

Thank you for the welcome! I look forward to it all~  
IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games