Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:59 pm
User ImageThe dark lion padded through the darkening pridelands preparing himself to go on a hunt. Lately he had been doing them individually but he was hoping to have someone to pair up with this time so he could bring down something larger. It was a little more effort but well worth it in the end. Seeing a white figure not too far away he figured he'd go see who it was and see if they wanted to tag along with him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:28 pm
User Image

For once, she didnt have to hide in the shade. She loved the night, she could wander around and explore freely without any risk of hurting herself or others. She hadnt coped with her sight as well as she had hoped she would have by this time but, she did what she could.

She noticed the large dark male coming in her direction, he was a big ol thing too! She thought with a giggle, almost like one of the villians in the stories she told the cubs who visited her in the shade. Of course she knew he wasnt a villain, right? Of course not.

She did wonder, what interest he could possibly have in her though.

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:43 pm
Ovarian Paint

As he grew nearer to the lioness he realized she had seen him and hadn't turned to walk away so he took this as a good sign. Growing close enough to speak he gave her a friendly smile, "You wouldn't happen to be a hunter would you?" Despite having been here for so long, he still didn't know all of them. That was a huge fail on his part he felt.

"I'm just wondering because I'm looking for a hunting partner. Even if you aren't would you be interested in joining me?" He figured it was short and too the point.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:54 pm
She laughed and smiled, "For all the good it does, but I am. Though I normally spend my time in the day keeping cubs company as I am useless in the sunlight."

"Though, being snow white really stacks the odds against me, but Im an alright night hunter. I wouldnt starve if out on my own.." She had no idea why she was babbling on, most likely because the only ones she really got to talk to were cubs.

"Joining you hmm? I think I could be interested in that." She rose to her paws, and stretched out for a moment. "Could be fun to get the blood pumping."

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:31 am
Ovarian Paint

He knew how that was, though he got extremely over heated. "That sounds like a good way to spend time." He recalled hanging out with his nephew a few times to stay out of the sun.

"While you have to worry about burning I have to worry about over heating." He said with a light laugh. This was fun to be able to joke about their pelt colors.

"Where would you like to go hunting at?" He figured he'd give the lady the choice.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:34 pm
She laughed, "Sun burnt and blind by the sun..Seriously what a combo. But still, wouldnt trade my pelt for yours." She teased gently, she couldnt be unkind even if you were insulting her, it just wasnt in her bones to be nasty.

She lifted her gaze to the sky and looked over the twinkling stars. "Plenty of prey would be heading towards a watering hole about now, its nice and cool, would give a refreshing drink."

AstoriaFallen

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:24 pm
Ovarian Paint

He did have to say, it was true and mildly entertaining when you thought about it. "I wouldn't want you to trade your pelt for mine either. Its quite miserable." He said with a chuckle. When she suggested they check out the watering hole he gave a nod and stood up. "I have to agree. Let's go check it out and we can pick what to do from there?" He suggested as he started walking in the direction of where the prey would be located.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:24 pm
She laughed again. "It is completely miserable, but still can't complain, good health, happy pride, and always a chance to make new friends." She nodded her head, that all sounded like a good life to her, and she enjoyed her life, even if she was pelt/sight challenged.

She didnt let anything put a cloud on her rainbow.

She nodded, "Well then after you.." She was still like a beacon in the night with her pale coat, "I can try and hide my pelt behind your darker one."

AstoriaFallen

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:10 pm
Ovarian Paint

"In most cases I would say ladies first, but with how white you are I will gladly lead on." He said with a small chuckle. "You almost glow in the moonlight. Who knows, perhaps one will think you're a ghost and die of fright." He teased.

Walking along he kept his eyes out and their prey finally came into view. There were a dozen or so water buffalo's grazing near one of the watering holes and he looked back towards her. "What should our plan be you think?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:49 pm
She snorted a giggle, "Well that would make things a lot easier wouldnt it?" Oh he was fun she thought with a flick of her tail.

She eyed the beasts, her features losing their soft aloof look to them and taking on a more serious look. "Maybe I should stalk em from a head, drive one in your direction, a ghost chasing em down might give a good spook to a weak heart."

AstoriaFallen

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:47 pm
Ovarian Paint

He gave her a smile and a nod of his head. "It would indeed." He could only imagine how that would play out if they were able to do that. When she suggested doing that he gave a nod and grinned widely. "Yes, you go ahead and do that and I'll wait to spring at them from the darkness." He said giving her a wink.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:58 pm
She gave a small squee of excitement, her whole body seemed to wiggle with it before she rolled her shoulders and started out carefully picking her way towards the front of the herd.

The wind was silent, it barely ruffled the tops of the trees. She lowered into a stalking stance, her eyes narrowed in on the target, she crept forward, seemed to be like a 7th sense to step over twigs, and avoid loose gravel.

She moved silently, she got as close as she possibly could, within a yard or two from the one she felt would give them the best chance at a take down.

She sprung forward now, with a haunted roar like sound, sending the beast in a fearful panic backwards.

AstoriaFallen

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:06 pm
Ovarian Paint

Excitement coursed through him as she took off and he watched as her white form glowed softly in the moonlight and disappeared into the tall grasses. He crouched down, waiting for her to make her move and it seemed that he wasn't going to have to wait for too long. Her roar cut through the night and with it the small herd broke into a panic and he carefully picked through the running animals. Finally targeting one towards the rear of the herd he lunged from the darkness at it, scaring it back towards the white lioness that had spooked them already.  
[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games