Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] You're a peculiar thing (Aveline x Olar)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:30 pm
This is a private roleplay between AstoriaFallen's Aveline and xKOVAKtheWOLFx's Olar.

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | xKOVAKtheWOLFxs Teepee

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:42 pm
User ImageThe mare had been out and about not really doing anything of much importance. Her thoughts were in the clouds and her gaze was just as high so when she found herself tripping into a sea of brambles and thorns she let out a bit of a gasp as her hair became entangled. Thus she became stuck. She was smart enough to know that she would cause herself more harm than good if she kept moving so she was just going to have to stand there and hope someone came by sooner than later. She hoped that whenever someone did they were of the friendly sorts and nothing that would want to hurt her.

WC: 114

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:36 pm
User Image Olor was hunting for Stynkbyrd, but had no luck finding his familiar companion. Where was he? It was not like the bird to have come so far into the forest where his feathers could get caught. It was a tight location and Olor was already scared of getting stuck. And that Stynkbyrd would not be able to find him. The woods were bright and colorful, perfect for blending in if your coat was the colors of the earth, which he possessed.

Huh? The usdia male stopped to see a strange tree. One that he's never seen around her before. Maybe it had a sweet taste to it like the flowers that he would occasionally munch on! And that this tree had flowers on it too! He was hungry and the stallion charged, avoiding the thorns and brambles that literally were up to his face sometimes. Thank goodness he was small enough to see them all! He was about to sniff the tree until he realized that it was actually alive!

"Baby tree moved. Baby tree have . . . eyes?" The usdia stood back, bewildered at the sight. Since when did trees have eyes? Maybe he didn't have enough sleep the night before.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:19 pm
User Image

As she stood there she sighed heavily and then heard the sound of another nearby. Watching out of the corner of her eyes she spotted a brown form that seemed to blend in with the rest of it's surroundings and she realized it was a small colt. She at least thought it was a colt. She wasn't entirely sure but he was very close to her and she listened as she realized that she probably blended in pretty well to her surroundings. "No." She said with a light laugh. "A tree I am not. You look like a bird." She said realizing he had feather markings and feathers in his mane. "Are you part bird?" She said with a giggle. Though the issue remained that she was still stuck. "Can you help free me?" She asked motioning towards her mane and tail that were tangled in the thorns.
WC: 148

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:17 pm
User Image 'Baby tree not a baby tree. . . baby tree a big Soquili?' He was embarrassed and it took Olor a while to process his mistake, not wanting to say what he was thinking aloud in case he was incorrect again. But usually his second choice was correct, if not the first. The stranger noted how he looked like a bird, and the usdia just had to show a flashy smile before wiggling his behind, like how he seen wolves wag their tails.

"Olor can help!" he responded, coming to the rescue, carefully nibbling off the thorns that were entangling the stranger's tail. Breakfast and meeting someone new! Removing those stuck to her mane was just as easy. He just gently tugged the plant's vine and it fell free. "Big One free!" The stallion trumpeted in delight at the fact that he was able to commit a good deed.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image

It wasn't long before her long hair was untangled from the briars and she moved out of them and tossed her head freely, stretching it. "Ahhh." She said stretching out her neck and legs from having been standing in the same position for so long. "Thank you Olar." She said turning to look at her savior now that she could get a better look at him. "I'm called Aveline." She said giving him a small smile as she finally stopped her moving. "Are you from near here?" She was curious, though if he didn't want to tell her, she understood.
WC: 100

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 8:02 pm
User Image 'Thank you Olor. I'm called Aveline. Are you from near here?' Aveline. Olor kept that name in the back of his mind. Names were important to the stallion, and Aveline was a weird name. He never heard that name before. He looked at the big soquili and nodded his heard.

"Olor live in forest. Forest like Olor. Olor look for Stynkbyrd but cannot find Stynkbyrd." Olor shook his head. If the hawk didn't want to be found, then that was Stynkbyrd's wish. He knew not to force things. "But Olor find Aveline. Big One nice." He continued his smile, admiring her arrangement of flowers. Was she collecting them? Maybe the thorns wanted to touch them too, he did not know.

"Where Aveline from?"

AstoriaFallen
sorry, he's like one of the only few I roleplay in third person ;u;

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:50 am
The mare enjoyed listening to him talk, while his manner of speaking was different it wasn't off-putting to her. She found it unique, much like him. She cocked her head slightly as she listened to him talk about where he lived and then about someone they knew and wondered if Stynkbyrd was a name or if it was a description. She figured she could just ask him but that could wait at the moment. "The forest is a nice place to live. There is so much to do and see there." She said with a smile towards the mini stallion. It was true, she was very fond of the forests, since not a single one was the same. Each had it's own unique qualities and homage options.

There were other things to focus on at the moment and she gave him her full attention. "Thank you again for helping me. I don't know how long I might have been there had you not come along." She expressed her gratitude towards him once more. It was truly seer luck that he had come along or it was likely she'd of became a snack to a passing stranger or starved to death. She could have just tore her hair out but she didn't really want to have to do that.

Now back to her other question that she had mulling around in her head. "Who or what is Stynkbyrd?" She figured she'd ask since it was gnawing at the back of her mind. It was likely someone but it never hurt to ask. Plus it would allow her to get to know him a little more and who he knows and what he does. She was extremely curious about the little guy. She wondered if he'd take offense if she said little guy out loud. She wasn't going to test that though.

Since he had been nice enough to not only help her, but tell her where he lived she figured she could do the same in kind. At least when it came to living locations. "I'm from a lightly wooded meadow not too far from here." She said with a look around. Though she did like to travel a bit so she didn't spend too much time there. So in reality she didn't really have a set home, though she did spend a great deal of time in the meadow. "I don't really stay there much though, I spend a lot of my time traveling and going on little adventures. Or getting stuck in brambles, as you just saw." She said with a light laugh. Who'd of thunk that she'd meet someone like this. It would definitely be a tale to tell in the future.

WC: 454  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:23 pm
User Image 'The forest is a nice place to live. There is so much to do and see there.' Olor snorted as Aveline complimented his green home and nodded in agreement. It was nice and he had a lot of space to himself. Not that he liked being alone, but being alone helped him appreciate moments like these - meeting others and getting to know them. It was really a precious moment to him that he really cherished.

'Thank you again for helping me. I don't know how long I might have been there had you not come along.' And then she thanked him again, making the awkward stallion flash a toothy smile. He flipped his tail hair around like a dog, happy and like a bird, he loved gratitude and compliments. Aveline seemed to do both without realizing that. "Long time, short time. Olor cannot say. But Olor happy to see Aveline. Olor not see strange ones in long time. Olor happy. Aveline want to stay a while?"

And then Stynkbyrd. Aveline asked about who or what he was. "Stynkbyrd. . ." Olor repeated his name, half confused. How did she know about Stynk? Oh yeah! He mentioned him! "Stynkbyrd. Stynkbyrd he bird. Look like Olor but fly. Have wings and visit Olor. Can be mean. Nice nice and help Olor." He frowned. Stynk probably did not know Aveline since she was asking about him. "Stynkbyrd not mean to Big One. Big One friend of Olor. Aveline. If see with Olor, Stynkbyrd nice to Aveline too," he promised.

He titled his head to the side, hearing Aveline explain her own home. 'I'm from a lightly wooded meadow not too far from here. I don't really stay there much though, I spend a lot of my time traveling and going on little adventures. Or getting stuck in brambles, as you just saw.' A meadow. That sounded wonderful. He had never been out of the forest really, so to hear Aveline come from a meadow got him even more interested. He wanted to know more!

Maybe that was where Volaille was living too? He did not know. The usidia then squawked a laugh as she mentioned her getting stuck in the brambles like before. "It's okay! If Aveline come with Olor to deep deep forest, many more bramble and thorn for Olor to save Aveline! Olor can help again and Big One free again. . . But why Aveline like adventures? Aveline like getting stuck? Or Aveline not happy with home?"

"Maybe Aveline can meet Stynkbyrd. Maybe Aveline show Olor and Stynkbyrd home Aveline. Meh. Meh. Med. Meadow." He was not familiar with the word really, but he knew that it was grassy! The stallion then readjusted his mane and rubbed himself against the brown mare. Just like a bird. "Olor really happy Olor meet Aveline. Olor want to know Aveline. Aveline like adventure. Aveline like flowers. What Aveline no like?" His own way of trying to get to know someone.

AstoriaFallen
Olor's responses for the stats boost:

The New Year has arrived! Reflecting back, what were the highlights of the past year for you? "I find Big One!"

What are your dreams and aspirations for the new year? "I meet Aveline."

Do you think this year will be any luckier than the last? "Stynkbyrd say yes."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:50 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

She listened as he spoke and she gave a nod of her head. "I would very much like to stay for a while." She said to him warmly. It would be nice to see where he lived and perhaps meet stynkbyrd.

His description of him was even more delightful. "I must meet this Stynkbyrd then." She said looking around. They would have to probably get going soon if they wanted to get to where they were going before dark. That was if it was a distance to travel.

"If you lead the way I shall follow you."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:52 pm
User Image Olor gave a little trumpet sound when Aveline mentioned that she would stay with him for a while. The more the merrier! And when she said she was down to meet Stynkbyrd. Olor was happy.

"Olor play leader and Aveline play follower? Okay." The usidia looked around, trying to remember the way home. He avoided the brambled,
not wanting his new friend to once again get stuck. But he also wanted to bring her through the flower patches. Since she liked them so much to collect them. "Aveline hungry? Olor not hungry but Olor can find berry if Aveline hungry."

Still, he was leading them deeper into the forest, where the sunlight was starting to show less and less. It was a bit darker, but he hoped that Aveline wouldn't mind. It would be brighter soon.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:04 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

She gave a warm smile and nodded her head, "Yes, let's do that." She said willingly following the Stallion. When he did the best to avoid the bramble she couldn't help but feel thankful for that.

When he asked if she was hungry she gave a shake of her head, "No, I'm not hungry. No need to trouble yourself." Following along she noticed how dark the forest seemed, but it didn't bother her too much. She had been in much darker locations before.

"Do you live near anyone else?" She was more curious than anything else.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:17 pm
User Image "Usually quiet. Sometimes rabbit. Sometimes deer. Many tree and flower." Olor shook his head. "Olor no see Big One or Small One in long time." That was in reference to seeing other Soquili. How long has it been?

They started nearing a large boulder and the stallion turned a sharp corner, climbing up a makeshift rocky staircase. Of course, Aveline could probably just hop over the boulder if she wanted to. "We almost home. Over there Stynkbyrd like to hunt," he said, looking towards a knotty tree with a bunch of holes in it. Perfect for finding bugs and small rodents.

"And we home!" He trumpeted after the two walked a bit further. Now, it was a broken down, nested area of the forest, well lit, but poorly managed. Olor loved scraps and collecting, but he didn't know he Aveline would find his place to be a mess.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:01 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

She listened as she talked about some of the plants and animals were around here and she smiled and liked everything about all that, though it would seem there was a lack of other soquili for him to talk to. She frowned. "Doesn't that get lonely?" She asked him with a flick of her ears as she followed him. She watched as he glanced back to ensure she was still trailing behind him and she gave him a reassuring smile.

"This is a nice place." She exclaimed as the two of them arrived and she looked around the wooded area and really didn't find it out of the ordinary by any means. It was really cozy almost, not that she had a set home she lived at. So she figured this was probably as good a home as any compared to where others might live. "What does Stynkbyrd usually hunt?" She asked him curious to know more about this bird.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:56 pm
"No," he laughed, shaking his head, giving a bird-like laugh. "Lonely never Olor. Olor like quiet. Flower and tree like Olor. Flower and tree leave Olor no. So Olor stay here with Stynkbyrd. Stynkbyrd happy, so Olor happy."

Olor looked around, and then back at Aveline. Maybe Aveline would be willing to stay here too! She did stay that she would stay here for a while, and maybe the place would grow on her too. "Stynkbyrd eat root and leaves. Stynkbyrd try mouse before but Olor mad. Olor don't like Stynkbyrd eat meat. So Stynkbyrd hunt bug."

Next to them was a large tree, and on top of that tree, there was a collection of straw and netting. "Up there Stynkbyrd nest." He then hopped over to where the clearing was the messiest -- leaves everywhere, torn up flowers, anything you can find in the woods. "Olor sleep here."

AstoriaFallen
hnnnggggg... so sorry about the wait! ;n; sorry if his speech is still weird lol

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games