Submit

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:44 pm
This is a Plot RP intended only for Caitlyn Hellstorm, Kesmi. and Myself. Please Do Not post unless you are asked to.

The players so far....

~ Tirranna
~ Sevti
~ Miakoda Pauwau

~Cekendria
~Cerylia

~Amadahy
~ Kasumi
~ Kori
~ D.Natalis  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:52 pm
Staring outward into the falling rain thoughts lingered of the present and future. Days slipped to nights as months to years within a blink of an eye. Now with the summer rains signaling fall's presence another season will have passed again. This peculiar yet familiar routine lied within the life of a simple indian maiden. Life always bringing potential surprises her days could never be dull.

Sitting there with her slender fingers upon her flute she played a melody intertwining with the thunder as it bellowed and cracked in the sky. Turning her head she heard heavy breathing that gave her no sense of fear. As the night set in the firelight in the teepee crackled as tiny sparks leapt joyously back into the flames. A large solitary creature stood near the fire dozing gently with a blanket draped over its back. By the creature's feet lied a small wolf curled in a ball ears flicking now and then when the thunder remained vocal. All seemed calm save for the storm booming outside.

The maiden smiled at her nightly companions remembering ages ago how she met them on that fateful day. Luck some called it mirroring the first appearance of the fabled "Soquili" referring to the Gods' horses. A breathtaking view of a creature who let this particular girl into its life. A mare born in hues of ice and snow surely descended of the taller Mountains whose peaks watched over the Kawani village and neighboring places. Her companion one of the smaller gray wolves just befriended the mare one day from there eternally. Neither was more out of the sight of the other it seemed. A friendship between kindred souls resting contently as the rains drummed in cascades onto the parched dry grounds.

"Saa saa Beautiful ice. Saaaa" she spoke quietly hearing the mare grunt from a strong kick in her belly.

Many years she prepared herself for these moments when life became anew each season. For the third time this beautiful Goddess would welcome more into the world. She had been gathering materials for a month now keeping them safe back in the herb garden out of harm's way. Her hands were stained with dyes and paints but the mixtures were ready when the foals arrived. Even though it was clockwork when the blessed time came something seemed different this season especially with the storms previously that made the ground shake worse than anything she had ever witnessed before. Within her contemplations she now pondered help from her indian tribe sisters because this blessing would require more.

Getting up quietly she found some pieces of leftover hide and her paints. Within her personal language she crafted two letters to her sisters asking for help.

The Letters
Sevti & Miakoda Pauwau,

I ask you dear sisters in time of need. My ice mare is heavy in foal which I fear I can't cover baskets myself this time.
Please will you aide me when her time is here? I can not do this alone.

~Tirranna

Taking the hides she whistled to a lone bird sitting in the teepee as the rains let up. Rolling them up neatly she tied the hides with string to his leg. Another smaller bird joined them letting her tie the notes firmly to his leg. Once the Quetz and the Hummingbird were ready she lifted the flap of the teepee letting them fly out into the night. Most likely they would rest before their flights but each avian carrier knew where they needed to go. Walking over to the mare colored in ice she touched upon her belly feeling movement tumble within. Patting her lightly she stroked the moving belly then kissed the mare upon the muzzle gently.

"Soon my ice Goddess... Soon". Yawning she stepped over to her furs and lied down letting her eyes flicker shut with the vision of Celendia and the sleeping wolf for her dreams. Big changes were coming to the teepee site leaving the unknown to fully manifest into something of greater meaning.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Kesmi

((You guys can pick whichever bird you'd like to deliver your note))  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:39 pm
As the falling rain continues to fall and the thunder rages across the stormy skies, the slender native woman sits outside drenched from the rain but she doesn't seem to notice her state of wetness as she have her eyes closed, listening to the nature singing to her. As Finiarel zooms toward the native's head, not liking the rain that is hitting his body and he's eager to pass on the message then hunker down to get warm and dry because Miakoda lives in the mountains, he trills loudly at the native. Miakoda's brow creased a bit but she kept her eyes closed, determined to listen to the nature's song so she could learn more secrets for her crafts.

The deep blue wintery mare moves toward the woman, nickering and nudging the woman's head little bit because her sister is swollen with babies and she knows that her sister's native needs a lot of help. After few heartbeats, the hummingbird sharply pecks at Miakoda's nose and trills loudly which finally earned himself a really annoyed glare from pure silvery eyes. "Oh, you got a message for me.." She blinks as she noticed a small scroll tied to the leg. She opens her robe to allow the bird to zoom inside after being freed of the parchment to warm up and she moves inside the teepee with Frosta's head sticking inside the warm teepee. "Let's see.." She licks her lips as she brushes water out of her eyes while unrolling the parchment and her eyes reads the words on it.

"Tirranna.." She forms that name on her tongue as she smiles little bit, looking up at Frosta whom nickered at her expectantly. "You know." She smiles a bit before she stands up, quickly packing up a bag along with some bird feed and warm fabric for the hummingbird to nestle in and eat on the way. Her eyes connects with Frosta's soft eyes before she smiles a bit, knowing that the mare is willing to fly across the snow kingdom with her on her back to assist Tirranna in preparing for the ice goddess' birth. "Your sister..." She smiles at Frosta. "is Ice Goddess. but you.." She kisses Frosta's muzzle, eliciting a warm smile from the mare. "are Winter Goddess. Let's fly." She swiftly jumps on Frosta's back.

Frosta dances few steps away from the teepee and without any prompt from the native woman, she seems to gain wings on her hooves as she flies across the snowy paradise toward her sister. To the onlookers, nobody would have guessed that Frosta is just an old mare nearing her elder years from her speed, grace and determination.

Kesmi

Rein_Carnation

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:10 pm
Dressed within the warmth is her more winter like clothing, Sevti sat humming to herself as she ground herbs against a flat stone to be added to a half full clay pot. The rubbing of the two stones were almost enough to drown out the dancing of the rain off her woven teepee. Seasons were changing and she was but not even half prepared for the colder times. Stopping a moment to toss a stick or two upon the small fire that laid in a shallow pit in the center of her living quarters. Sevti gave a look around before turning towards the flap of her teepee, something was coming, while she couldn't tell what, there was just the feeling. Standing, the young native walked over toward the door and tossed it back as a quite drenched Quetz flew in to land on one of the perches inside.

"Oh dear, why are you out in such weather?" Sevti asked as she was presented with the rolled scroll of sorts. "What's this?"

Taking the bound leather from the bird before scattering some corm on the ground for it to eat, Sevti unrolled the scroll to read what was upon it. Her right eye widened as she read, her other closed from the scars that marred the left side of her face. This was serious, the elder was to give birth and her sister needed help. Help from the both of them, how long had it been since Sevti seen the both of her sister? A long time, that was for sure.

"Lets see, I will need some of thees, this small jar." She muttered wandering around the teepee, a weather tight basket under one arm. She collected what herbs and concoctions that might have been needed before glancing at the sharp eyed Raven that perched near the top of the teepee. "I'm going to need Nightling, could you fetch her?"

User Image

Without even squawking a word, the raven took off though the curling smoke and darted off towards where its bond rested with her family. Nestled back in the forest was the herd grounds of the Silverbell herd. Nigthtling one of the healers rested here with her mate and family. It was only when the raven reached the herd grounds it cawed, alerting the mare rousing her from her slumber. Stepping away from her mate, she looked up at the raven that landed at her hooves.

"The human needs your assistance, seems she has been summoned" the raven, Greta said with a raspy voice before taking off.

Nightling watched Greta take off before nosing the pouch about her neck a little, making sure she had her few herbs and roots. With a nod, she nuzzled her mate before taking the nearest path to Sevti's Teepee. There was urgency in her pace, but care with the current weather. The leather pouch around her neck swaying as she moved, the dim glow from her horn lighting the way. It wasn't that large of a distance from her herd to the human's home. Stopping outside, Nightling nickered softly letting the human know that she was there. Sevti Emerged from the shelter and into the rain, a set of baskets connected by woven ropes in her arms.

"Sorry to awaken you at this time. But there is urgent news of a birth." Savti said as if the mare could understand her, at times she thought it was true. She noted the mare nodded as the baskets were rested over her shoulders before the girl hoisted herself up. "Lets us be off, travel as fast as you are willing."

Nightling gave a glance back as she watched the human, soon stepping away from the teepee and heading towards their destination. Her pace wasn't as fast as it could have been, with the rain and dark, the slow pace was best, specially in the trees. At times, even the light canter was too fast, just that time was of the essence and Nightling wasn't going to let grass grow beneath her hooves.

wc Nightling: 295

Caitlyn Hellstorm
Rein_Carnation

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:40 pm
As each morning passed the maiden gathered materials and pigments for the coming foals. She always spent several hours pampering her ice companion noting the girth on her belly swelling rounder then any mare that delivered. Soon her tribe sisters would be present preparing the weaved baskets and colors in combination of the parents. It was a rarity to sight the stallion Celendria called her mate. A deep sandy coat with feathery wings that lied upon his back. Before the storm he returned to Celendria spending a few days amongst her side. Old love requited they disappeared over the hillside to be in one another's company.

Not too long after the storms and torrents vanished the wise blue mare was beginning to show signs of the arriving new life. Seemingly swelled till her stomach would pop movement cradled her insides in several areas of that round belly she carried life in. The girl continuously tried counting the numbers but the impish growing foals refused to release their secret. Once again she rubbed on the salve brushing down the calm mare while she tried zoning in on the growing foals. Lightly she gently pressed fingertips on Celendria's belly with no response. sighing she was about she give up when a movement pushed outward in the mare's stomach. Smiling Tirranna picked up her flute and began playing for the hidden wonders. In turn they moved one by one almost like they were dancing in their curled positions. Mentally she took count of the foals equalling up to five different movements before her. Nodding in appreciation she made a mental note five new foals would be roaming the teepee camp any day now.

"My sisters..... hurry soon. It's almost time" she murmured patting Celendria standing still as the grass in the meadow on a spring day.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Kesmi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:36 am
The snows were announced maybe a month or two off leaving preparations to come full swing for the colder days. In the meantime the supplies for baskets were already waiting without haste should a larger mare sense her time. As of late things had been quiet carrying on without even a breath's pause till time stood still when the first grunts uttered from the watchful mare. Some Nights had brought concern going so heavily into pregnancy but there never was no fear for actual worriment. Things just followed in stride till the days started becoming colder.

The younger daughter of beloved Celendria stayed close nearing that eventful time as if she was learning something from her mother. A nod of the head, simple twitch of the ears, her eyes never looked downcast from her mother's gaze. A bonding had occurred between mother and daughter leaving the maiden vigilant to observe this strange body language. Soquili were indeed a wonder speaking their own tongues yet they reached out to the tribe doing their best in communication. A godly presence they exhaled whenever you looked into those endless pools formed in curious eyes. Sometimes the maiden couldn't help but smile if her companion friend nudged her or nibbled playfully on her braided hair. Most of the time though Tirranna was simply content to watch over the elder and her herd. Such a funny bunch of different personalities from hyper to the calmest nod. Each one bearing wings, horns, even Earth Bound held something special within this expansive herd.

Tirranna progressed to cooking this evening keeping watch over the large bellied mare that stood silently her head dozing. Placing vegetables and fruits in a pot she stirred constantly making future treats for the foals to come. Breathing with a sigh she nearly burnt her hand when Celendria went into a sharp grunt her belly finally alive in full throttle. Suddenly, the younger daughter named Cerylia ran into the teepee letting the flaps fly to the wind she created. Nickers, nuzzles, grunts, and whinnys could be heard as three wolves ran in after her.

Blinking Tirranna recognized the signs pulling herself toward the mare eager to lead her outside. The wolves followed in tow which she used to her advantage placing smaller carried things in their mouths nudging them outside. Then with a deep breath she called to Celendria who grunted heavier than before.

"Beautiful Ice Mare. Come so you may welcome your children" she spoke softly letting her fingers stroke the mare's head and muzzle. Without hesitation she felt the warmth of the icy mare behind her exiting the teepee giving her reassurance nature would take over now. The herd that had dispersed throughout the year was slowly returning in anticipation of Celendria's gifts to the herd. Moving steadily Tirranna went to Celendria's side calling over Kasumi Amadahy's oldest pup. Taking the balm salve she had prepared she rubbed it on the mare's teats feeling them nearly burst with milk for her children. Twice now the elder had breathed life into her herd leaving room for the newest generations. Hoping soon her Tribe sisters would arrive she closed her eyes solemnly making a wish...

"It's time my sisters.... the foals are nearly here".

~*~

Celendria looked at her daughter her eyes full of promise, "Some day my daughter you will be the one bringing in the new bloodline. You will lead your own herd as I have mine and protect those dearest to you no matter what species".

Cerylia showed worriment though she smiled softly, "I am so happy for you mother and yet so envious. You've come so far in your journey and yet it begins anew with my siblings inside you".

Celendria reached out with her muzzle nibbling softly on her daughter's cheek, "Journeys and paths are always my daughter. Life has a way to regenerate even in the shallowest of hopes. Let this night be a moment of your life becoming a new child. Let life fill you with positive energy and give promise to yourself and others around you."

Moving instinctively she followed Tirranna's voice outside near the crackling fire. Already the girl had placed the salve upon her easing up the tension on her underbelly. Soquili foals were indeed a strange wonder exiting baskets strong enough to graze without their mother's care. But, the same regards of horses her underbelly stretching with life tended to get sore and uncomfortable towards the end of her trimester.

Now nature would take its course leaving Celendria to lead the way...

~*~

Amadahy moved quickly to her companion's side as her blue iced eyes trained on her daughter and Kori, "It's time. I think the two-legger wishes us to help her. See there how she panics?"

Kasumi tilted her head, "Time? I don't understand".

Kori chucked, "You will Kasumi. After this night you will my daughter. For now just do as you're told and leave the rest to nature."

Kasumi nodded with a wag of her tail, "Alright I shall do that. I'm still wondering why Celendria got so darn big in the first place. Going to be a fun night I think".

Suddenly a throat cleared as a creature walked out of the shadows, "The term I would use is "blessed" night" his voice seemed deep as his reptilian body shimmered from the firelight flickering in the evening. "Excuse me I'm D.Natalis. I'm new here but I'm glad I have arrived with my family".

Tiranna wc: 540
Celendria wc: 183
Cerylia wc: 35

Amadahy wc: 34
Kasumi wc: 42
Kori wc: 25
D.Natalis wc: 52

Kesmi

Caitlyn Hellstorm

I'm progressing this since the baskets dropped. Otherwise I'll forget about posting and it will never get done >.<  

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:32 am
After two sun cycles, the sound of thundering hooves could be heard approaching the teepee and loud whinny from dark blue mare announcing their arrival, Miakoda Pauwau slides off the trotting soquili's body because she knows that its cutting really close. "Sister..!" She calls out as she is already pulling off various sachets from Frosta's body and runs toward the teepee. "Ice Goddess..." She beams widely at the swollen mare as she rubs Celendria's muzzle. "Long time no see, my love." She kisses it before she turns her silvery eyes toward her sister. "She is definitely ready to give birth. Come, Tirranna. Let our hands fly so the baskets will be made." She says quickly after fixing a bowl of fruits and oats for Frosta and thanking the mare for the swift trip.

She didn't wait for her sister to reply as she settles down next to the fire, tossing in some herbs to help them focus while they weave the baskets. Miakoda glances up at her sister before her hands are already working swiftly, forming a frame for first basket while a song could be heard coming from her. A song that have been passed on from generation to generation that weaves love, purity and protection into every dried grass or wood that is being woven into the form of the basket. A song that wishes foals well and that they would grow to be big and healthy soquilis like their ancestors. The "witch" of the family knows that their last sister will show up closely behind because they are closely bonded with Tirranna and she looks up to see a familiar duo approaching them but her hands didn't falter. "How many foals should we expect? Four or Five?" She turns her eyes toward Tirranna once again while her deft fingers works quickly to get first basket done.

------

Ever since they left their mountain home to come to her sister Celendria and her native's help, Frosta didn't want to stop to rest or eat and she sprinted across the wintery kingdom with the wind seeming to push her to run more faster. "Celendria... I am coming" The mare thinks to herself as she ignored her native's quiet reminding to rest and refresh herself because she knows that there is no time to waste at all, her nieces and nephews will be here any time and she wants to be there to support and guide her sister through the birth.

Recognizing the smells of her sister and her niece, her weary legs seems to be infused with fresh energy as she suddenly surged forward, feeling her native's hands tightening their grip in her white hair. "We are here!! We are here!" She calls out loudly but others who could hear her cry would be able to detect that she is at end of her ropes. Slowing down to trotting pace, Frosta quickly makes her way over to them knowing that her native already slid off and sprinted over to her sister to start weaving the baskets. It is a tradition of their natives whom are sisters just like her and Celendria to gather together to weave baskets together for children that would be born.

"Celendria.." She breathes heavily as she nuzzles her older sister reassuringly. "I am here. Here's a bowl of sugar cubes and fruits for you." She drags the bowl over to Celendria. She knows that her daughter will be on her way over as well. Frosta smiles at Cerylia as she leans over to nuzzle her niece. "It is good to see you again, my dear." She murmurs lightly before she turns her head toward Celendria. "Are you ready to welcome those precious little ones into the world now? I am here."

---------

Astor, the large hawk squawks loudly as he swoops down from the skies toward his bonded soquili. "Isabella!!" He screeches as he lands on the mare's back. "Your aunt Celendria. She is ready to give birth, your mother is there." He flutters his wings as he stares at the mare, knowing that they will take off. As the mare turns her head toward her hawk, her eyes widening at the news and wordlessly, she nuzzled her mate then took off sprinting into the direction of Tirranna's teepee. Astor squawks as he flaps his wings before he took off to the skies, flying above his mare toward the gathering.

Celendria is finally having babies!! Isabella excitedly thought to herself as she sprints through the forest, wondering what the babies would look like since she noticed a surge of large weird looking soquilis appearing and she have heard Miakoda whisper "dinosaurs" but it confused her. Her pale blue eyes scans the enivornment as she didn't stop her journey during the night, just like her mother didn't stop at all and she sensed two natives are already there, getting things ready for the birthing.

"Mama!! Aunt!" She calls out as she sees the teepee becoming larger with soquilis milling around. Izzie sprints over to them as she breathes heavily, her eyes dancing with excitement while she nuzzles Celendria. "Hello there, aunty...I am here to greet my new set of nieces and nephews." She smiles warmly at the ice mare before she nuzzles her mother and cousin. "Hi, mama and Cerlyia... I have missed you guys." She murrs before she plods over to natives, giving them both a fond nibble on their hair while Miakoda laughed and moved her head away from the muzzle with "Isabella..." murmured in playful scolding behavior.

-----

As his father emerges from the shadows, Macario silently follows closely behind while he cranes his neck with a soft reptilian purr vibrating in his throat, knowing that it will help soothe the foals inside the large ice mare. "Greetings.." He quietly says as he dips his head in a sign of respect to everyone there. "I am Macario." He introduces himself as he waits for the inevitable freaking out from the soquilis so they could soothe them, not sure what to expect from this decision his father decided for this family.

Rein_Carnation

Kesmi

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces