Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:08 pm
User Image

He had found it!

What he thought would be the perfect den for them, it was a decent size, specially if they were to follow in her family pawprints and have a large family. He'd come upon it one night returning from a long shift of scouting the borders, at first he thought he had simply imagined it in his sleepy state, that had been a long shift.

He then had spent a few days, in his spare time to clean it out, bring in fresh flowers, grasses and some pelts he had traded for. Of course doing that he to cut the time he spent with Ayodele short, and he knew that had to start wearing on her nerves.

He winced, she was going to take a chunk out of him here soon. But with a quick glance into the den he hoped she loved as much as he had for them, he started towards the spot he had asked her to meet him.

The stars were heavy in the sky, the moon giving off wonderful beams that lit up the little hidden cove, he couldnt have set it up anymore perfect he thought as lightning bugs began to flicker, the pond of water reflecting the stars above, he had a chunk of prey beast stashed, he had worked his tail off to aid in that kill so that he could claim some of it.

He sat now, waiting, he thought he was going to explode any minute now, between nerves and excitement.

He would make it official, between them and ask her to be his, forever. He hadnt thought it ever possible, to find someone as truly amazing and warm as her, he had figured he'd spend his days in the background, always looking in but Ayodele changed that, she had changed his life completely and he was in love with her too..what a life he had been gifted!

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:22 am
User Image

She was so curious with Shya and his rather strange behaviour these past few days. Although she never did say anything she was a touch annoyed at him for his goings on. Though she couldn't really be all that mad at him after all he had his own duties that he needed to attend to. She had agreed to meet the gorgeous tan lion on this beautifully moonlit night.

"Shya." Ayodele purred his name as she came up from behind him. Curious as to what he wanted to talk to her about. Had something happened? Sometimes males could be so strange. She had seen that from her brothers in her family. They were strange anyway. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

Did her nose pick up the scent of food because her stomach gurgled a bit. Really what was going on tonight.

Ovarian Paint

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:25 pm
"Ayo.." He purred her name out, turning to look upon her, the moonlight sparkled against her coat and her eyes sparkled like rubies, if he hadnt been head over paws for her already that moment would have sealed the deal completely.

Oh how he loved her, and was so amazed that someone as smashingly amazing as she had entered his life.

"Would you like to have dinner with me?" He asked sheepishly, she still made him feel like an awkward teen and twisted him up with butterflies. He stepped back to let the scene he had set come into her view.

"Just us, and I traded duties with someone so you can have all my attention for as long as you'd like it." He smiled at her. He hopped this would help in making up for his lack of attention as of late.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:59 pm
The female looked at her darling mate. For him to ask her for dinner and also that he traded with someone for duties made her heart skip a beat. What was so special about tonight? Has she completely missed something? She felt like she was missing something.

"Of course I would have dinner with you Shya. What is going on? I feel like I have missed something important." She eyed the other cautiously. Her ruby red eyes scanning his face as if to find some sort of flaw in this perfect lion.

Although she liked the attention she was being given she was cautious. "What tricks do you have up your pelt Scout?"

Ovarian Paint

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[IC] Pridelands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas