Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
Christians Urged to Help 'Save Christian Mom Asia Bibi...'

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:50 pm
Christians Urged to Help 'Save Christian Mom Asia Bibi From Execution' in Petition to Pakistan Supreme Court

BY STOYAN ZAIMOV , CHRISTIAN POST REPORTER
August 25, 2016|12:10 pm

The American Center for Law and Justice and other groups are calling on Christians to raise up their voices to support Asia Bibi, a Christian mother of five whose death sentence appeal will be heard by Pakistan's Supreme Court in October.

Bibi was sentenced to death in 2010 on allegations of blasphemy after two co-workers accused her of insulting the Muslim prophet Muhammad. Earlier this week, the Supreme Court set a date in October for her final appeal hearing to determine whether she will be executed or not.

The ACLJ is urging Christians to sign a petition, which has over 417,000 signatures as of Thursday morning, describing Bibi's case as the "ultimate human rights violation," and calls for her release.

Visit link to continue reading ;
Christians Urged to Help 'Save Christian Mom Asia Bibi From Execution' in Petition to Pakistan Supreme Court  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:34 pm
I remember signing this awhile back. My prayers go out to her and her family.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:22 am
OtakuKat
I remember signing this awhile back. My prayers go out to her and her family.

I am praying too for her. Her lawyer said in 2015 she is doing well healthy-wise, other articles online say she is vomiting blood and bleeding internally. Everyone of us should pray for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bibi's family.

Ashiq Masih gave an emotional interview to MailOnline in which he said his family had been 'broken' by the pain of living without his wife Asia Bibi, 50, who has been in prison for five years awaiting a death sentence for blasphemy.

Read more: link  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas