Reply ashdown
[PRP] a garden like no other (Zac&Isobel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:10 am
"I think you're right, it'd probably smell of like... dead people or something. Not that I know how dead people smell, but yes." She looked at the apple, slightly concerned.

Once he suggested that they move on she perked up though; "yes! I'm sure there must be some pretty flowers or something, right? I think we already passed a few... but I guess we gotta be careful what we touch in here," dusting off her hands, Isobel sent Zac a beam before leisurely moving onwards. "If you could choose any plant in the world - or fiction, I guess - what would you most like to see here?"

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:28 am
“Oh um…. The Golden Apples I suppose, less for the immortality, I think that would actually be sort of creepy, but because they could also cure things. I feel like that would be super useful. I mean, I’m also sure that there would be some kind of horrifying side effect because, yeah. But…. Having something that would really help and heal people would be nice, because it hurts Autumn to heal people and I know that traditional medicine has its… limits and its going to be so hard to explain some things in the doctor’s office.

Ephebe

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:24 am
"Åh yes, that would be amazing! Not the immortality because yes, that sounds rather awful - can you imagine watching everyone you love die all the time? Terrible! - but the rest of it, yes." He was probably right though; considering what she'd learned of magic so far, there would be some horrible twist on it that no-one'd see coming.

"And um, I'd really love to meet your friend Autumn one day - other than at the ball - and only if she wants to, of course! Because she sounds amazing! She doesn't have to heal anyone or anything but åh, I'd love to hear about her experiences with it!" Flowers in full bloom and bouncing slightly on her feet, Tibbie's excitement was plain for all to see. "I'd love to be able to heal someone one day, that'd be amazing - do you think she can teach me?"

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:31 am
“I don’t know.” He admitted. “Maybe! I think she sort of… learned it here. I bet if you really -really wanted it then you could figure out how to do it. You seem… you seem like the healing type.” He nodded and glanced around the garden.

“Maybe you’ll figure out a way to use magical plants... Come on, let's go explore."

Ephebe

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

Ephebe

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:37 am
Isobel blushed mightily at the compliment - one of the highest ones possible, in her book. "T-thank you!" She was fiddling with her hands and dragging her feet slightly, not quite sure what to say that wouldn't end up gushing - but thankfully he took the issue out of her hands.

"Y-yes! Let's see what else is here!" Personally she thought being able to use magical plants seemed like the height of awesomeness; already she was imagining herself in a small cottage in the woods, surrounded by an amazing garden of magical plants and with a small room for making potions or whatnot. With ample spots for Madam Nibbs to lounge, of course.

With the happy thought in mind, she went to follow Zac, humming slightly as she went - this was definitely one of the best magic adventures she'd been on so far!

endejester

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces