Welcome to Gaia! ::

The IV Group

Back to Guilds

The LARGEST name based group on Gaia. Join the family! 

Tags: zOMG, Clan, Group, Family, Culture 

Reply IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)
Ciao, IV family~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diva Of The Dead

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:54 am
obviously, i'm new to here. honestly, i'm more of a "to myself" kinda person but i have been working on coming out of my shell lately. which is what brings me here in the first place. anyways, i plan on changing my name to something with IV, but i would like to get to know some of the members and make sure i fit in before hand.

it's a pleasure to meet you all and please send a message anytime.
ciao.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:21 pm
Adrenalyze Me
obviously, i'm new to here. honestly, i'm more of a "to myself" kinda person but i have been working on coming out of my shell lately. which is what brings me here in the first place. anyways, i plan on changing my name to something with IV, but i would like to get to know some of the members and make sure i fit in before hand.

ciao.

hello smile how are you im Amanda  

SupremeFallenCrimson

Supreme Businesswoman

13,325 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Diva Of The Dead

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:25 pm
SupremeFallenCrimson
Adrenalyze Me

ciao.

you can just call my sophie, and it's a pleasure to meet you amanda.
tonight has been pretty good. i'm in the process of seeing what all i could add to this avi since i just created it last night. before i was doing just all CMYK but i got bored with it. so i'm exploring different color schemes now.

how are you this evening?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:31 pm
Adrenalyze Me
SupremeFallenCrimson
Adrenalyze Me

ciao.

tonight has been pretty good. i'm in the process of seeing what all i could add to this avi since i just created it last night. before i was doing just all CMYK but i got bored with it. so i'm exploring different color schemes now.

ooo but i like the one you have right now its really pretty. i know what ya mean by wanting to do something new. i just im always in the items i recolored most of the time lol. I do sometimes do other colors. I always was red and black or red hence crimson lol  

SupremeFallenCrimson

Supreme Businesswoman

13,325 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Diva Of The Dead

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:36 pm
SupremeFallenCrimson
Adrenalyze Me
SupremeFallenCrimson
Adrenalyze Me

ciao.

ooo but i like the one you have right now its really pretty. i know what ya mean by wanting to do something new. i just im always in the items i recolored most of the time lol. I do sometimes do other colors. I always was red and black or red hence crimson lol

yeah i remember back yonder when i would use gold/black. that is, back when everyone thought getting a pair of golden laurels was like getting the angelic halo today. then i kinda moved into the red/black themes... pretty much any theme that has been popular, i've done. the CMYK was something new, and now this... this is new as well, but i think i'm gonna stick to this and steven universe characters from now on.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:13 pm
Adrenalyze Me
SupremeFallenCrimson
Adrenalyze Me
SupremeFallenCrimson
Adrenalyze Me

ciao.

yeah i remember back yonder when i would use gold/black. that is, back when everyone thought getting a pair of golden laurels was like getting the angelic halo today. then i kinda moved into the red/black themes... pretty much any theme that has been popular, i've done. the CMYK was something new, and now this... this is new as well, but i think i'm gonna stick to this and steven universe characters from now on.

I love Steven universe !!!!  

SupremeFallenCrimson

Supreme Businesswoman

13,325 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Diva Of The Dead

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:14 pm
SupremeFallenCrimson
Adrenalyze Me
SupremeFallenCrimson
Adrenalyze Me
SupremeFallenCrimson
Adrenalyze Me

ciao.

I love Steven universe !!!!

me too! haha.
right now i have a rose quartz and "mystery girl" cosplay for my avi.

IV Introductions!(INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games