[PRP] Unexpected (Alg & Nathaniel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:49 pm
Nathaniel scribbled down another note, frowning slightly. For a few seconds he was silent, simply sorting through what had been said, his mind working to try and actually comprehend it. He still felt as though there were pieces missing, but...

It was more than what he'd had before, at least. Nathaniel looked up at Algernon.

"Professor," he said, after a moment, "I think you did the right thing, y'know. Lettin' her be the one to decide things."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:27 am
Alg smiled a bit, head tilting. Nathaniels assurance helped a little, but the young man was new to all this and he knew perhaps as time went on his feelings may change. His own as well, should he learn it was the wrong decision. For now though, the confidence was nice.

"Thank you. Honestly I hope we all get equal consideration in our own deaths.." It was grim, certainly, but a nice thought to be allowed to die the way you wanted. "But only time will tell if it was the right choice."

kuropeco

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:33 pm
Nathaniel made a little face.

"I hope you don' mind me sayin', sir, but I sincerely hope neither of our deaths come anytime soon," he said, but he understood the sentiment. He'd much rather go out of his own accord than by the hand of someone - or something - else. Isn't that what everyone wanted?

"I think it was," Nathaniel said firmly. "You did what had to be done. I am glad that you're safe though; you and the detective lieutenant both. Things went downhill pretty fast that night."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:30 am
Alg smiled wryly and rubbed his forehead, "Yes well- obviously.." No one wanted to die..

Nathaniel's reassurance was nice, in a small way, to know that others didn't simply despise him for it. With the way people were yelling out, storming the stage at the ball, you'd have thought they didn't all gather for discussion in advance.

To represent the whole group had ended up being a bit more of a responsibility than any of them expected.

"Things over there have a tendency to do that..." Alg stood, sliding off the edge of the desk and putting his hands in his pockets. "Be careful, now that you've seen all of this. It's a fast track to getting deeper involved. And if you find yourself having dreams of the place... or you turn a corner and end up there.. you've officially become a part of it. Expect powers to follow."

kuropeco

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:49 am
Nathaniel didn't know just how much Algernon had gone through over the past little while; he hadn't known about the magic, after all, and he hadn't known a great deal of anything before the ball. It had brought into sharp relief just how limited his knowledge was.

But at least he was making an effort. And at least he had people like Algernon, and Jeremiah, and a few others to help out with that.

Nathaniel slowly closed the journal he'd been scribbling in and glanced over at the other man, giving a small nod of understanding. He winced a little, then gave a slightly guilty look to Algernon, Nathaniel absently running fingers along the spine of his book.

"Well..." he said. "Um. I migh' have already...started having dreams."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:16 pm
"Have you?" His expression widened, lightened a bit from the gravity of the thing, "Anything interesting? Have you noticed any... strange coincidences happening around you?"

Their powers weren't always overt, some were downright strange, and some people he was sure didn't even notice half of the strange things that were going on. Sometime it just seemed like luck.

"If you've had the dreams.. then you're one of us." Whoever they were, the powered many.

kuropeco

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:21 pm
Nathaniel shifted a little, trying to recall.

"Well...sorta, but not really?" he said, after a moment's consideration. "I mean, I just dream of...well, that other place, but I don' really know what that means or nothin' - anythin,' " he corrected hastily.

A frown touched Nathaniel's lips.

" 's'that mean, exactly?" he asked slowly. " 'One of us?' Does that mean I've got, ah...powers and all too?"

iloveyoudie

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces