Submit

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:06 pm
"I'd be a snapchat legend," Ashton murmured, his lips barely moving. "Always a valid career choice, I think."

The silence was stifling. Ashton didn't seem bothered.

"If they fall off, call me. I'd be interested to see how they compare to normal horns."

AMItotic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:39 pm
Was that...a snub? Ashton knew about her youtube channel, her plans to maybe one day subsist on the content she made for social media, as lackluster as it was. She fidgeted uncomfortably in her chair, looking away.

"Can do," she responded absent-mindedly, staring down at her phone. "Same number? Or, yeah, you're in the were group text, right...I'll find it."

"Just gotta promise not to dissect me if it's something weird, okay?" She tried to smile, then covered up the sloppy attempt with a sip of her drink.

Daekie

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:56 pm
"I thought we already did our own type of dissections before we broke up," Ashton smiled, finishing off his drink. "Ah, but there's no sense bothering you for longer than I need to, of course -- I'll be going. Have a nice day, Lily."

He stood up and gave her a little faux-bow, not crisp enough to be sarcastic, not gentle enough to be real.

AMItotic

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces