[PRP] Dry Spell (alg & america) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:23 pm
"I'd avoid that, just in case." A brief look of ridiculous mirth crossed the girl's face before she added, "I've heard things about the chipmunks here." It takes a moment for her shoulders to stop shaking and when they do, her eyes are suspiciously shiny.

"You wanna go with meaning. I got some from a nest protected from the rain, someone else got some from a little birdhousey place, another got it from a crack in the side of a building, all covered up by ivy."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:07 am
"Alright, so freely given and protected fairy dust," Algie seemed a bit more jokey than usual, or perhaps just more relaxed with America as their acquaintance grew. It was hard to tell, "And a meaningful object, with a symbol written in ink."

His fingers flicked lightly at the paper as he ran down the list, "What have you done with the glyphs?"

word count to here: 687
lxizbot

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:11 pm
"Mostly taught folks," she laughed. "But sometimes I'll use it if I hear odd sounds around here, or if I see someone I'd rather avoid over in the regular world. I only know the one, it hides me in a bit of shadow, but maybe I'll get a chance to learn more."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:48 pm
"It's a not a bad thing, to teach.." Algie chuckled as well. Teaching of course was something they had in common, "It's admirable for you to look out for others.."

He motioned to the paper with the directions, "This and with your watch."

lizbot

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:05 pm
She still couldn't help the blush and squirm the compliment provoked, but America didn't allow herself to get too distracted by it (and neither did Bitterberry, grimly peeping over his new cufflink.) Tucking a piece of hair behind her ear, she replied, "My family's got a lot of folks who've been in service, one way or another. I guess it's the kinda purpose we like. That and traveling, but maybe going back and forth between worlds counts for that bit as well."

She grinned over at him, "But speaking of, what's your schedule? There times on the regular you could come over here with Jer or someone else who can find a way?"

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:46 pm
"We've some overlapping free time. I do need him to get over here so its probably best we come together," Besides both of them seemed to get into trouble when left to their own devices.

"I'm sure some after dinner walks could be on this side as well," Yes they were those old married people who took evening walks.

"I would have to confirm with Jeremiah on specific days though." His phone was produced and a text typed out more deftly than usual. With his glasses adjusted Algie waggled the phone.

"Texted him. I'll let you know."

lizbot

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:53 pm
Beaming, she returned to the little notebook, flipping to a page in the back that had the distinct look of a list. Some familiar names were one there and she made a little check by his.

In the warmth of recruitment victory, America forgot herself for a moment and made a pleased little kissy face at the professor. "You're the ********' best, hun."

iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:08 pm
"Well I do try," Algie chuckled, head tilting a bit and the Professor smiling to himself. His books were gathered, her note paper tucked away, and he pushed himself to stand.

"Now don't let an old man keep you from bounded about with the wind in your hair," Things were tucked into his bag and the soft drink cup he brought was picked up and sipped. "I should be heading back anyway. It's hard to tell time here and I got lost in my books."

America was approached and she was given a casual peck on the cheek like they were the oldest of friends.

"Stay safe."

lizbot
hope you dont mind us wrapping on your post? so i can use for october event :O

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:33 pm
There was a croaked little See you...

She might have sat there, a little dreamy eyed and a little frozen and a great deal mocked by a bluejay for a good few minutes after he'd left.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff