Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:28 pm
“This whole town is ‘not okay with it, but at the same time we were all ‘okay’ with people saying ‘It has to be now!!” He protested. “I mean… I’m just as bad, I only just started asking if I could get her home. I failed her, I failed her as much as anyone else because I didn’t move fast enough in the ball, I didn’t voice my concerns about the elevator, and now I failed Heliodora… because I didn’t ask the right questions soon enough. It should never have come down to us being told ‘It has to be now’!”

He raked his hands through his hair and waved his hands.

“I just –“ He shook his head and gave a look to Jer, he had no words, no words at all but my god he “Maybe it’s that I feel like we’re not taking, but – we spent too much time on the over all mystery, and not enough time trying to get them home. When it came down to it, what did we do to GET them home? You promised your heart, yeah she said she doesn’t mean that literally and that’s great but –“ His hands waved again unable to speak. We don’t know that was the only solution. I was finding the damned ritual that stuck them there. We don’t KNOW … we assumed

“…and this thing with ‘Ezra’ and what he did to your head, I just, I need someone to be okay, I need something to turn out okay.”

It was then that a nurse cleared their throat behind them.

azuredreams
guess what the nurse is here for.

(wc to here: 935)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:47 pm
Jeremiah opened his mouth and closed it, unable to really respond because-

Well, bringing up Ezra and his time as a tithe was a sure way to kill a conversation with him as much as mentioning his heart being potentially edible was.

Instead he turned to the nurse and blinked at her expression, the way she clutched her clipboard to her chest and looked between the two of them.

Jeremiah wanted to laugh, to perhaps cry, because it seemed as if, no, no one was going to turn out okay.

Instead he listened as the nurse spoke the words and, regardless of how Zac was feeling, reached out for him with an arm.

Nothing was ever alright lately but at least he could offer some kind of support.
final word count: 1109

3ndejester
u can post or we let it ambiguously end here?

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash