Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:18 pm
"You certainly don't act differently around different people, I suppose," said Ezra. "Perhaps I am being considerate, after Eve's rather discomfited attitude towards my familiarity?"

cibarium

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:21 pm
"Yeah, that's possible," Leila admitted, her face scrunching up a little. "Sorry."

shibrogane

cibarium
Crew

Noob

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:35 pm
Ezra inclined his head. "Think nothing of it. I know what I am."

He looked at Leila. Maybe he looked at Leila. His expressions, as always, were inscrutable. He continued to be on fire.

"How is your little termite friend?"

cibarium

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:42 pm
Against her better judgment, Leila turned her head to look at Burning Man directly.

"Okay, wait a sec. How'd you learn that about me?"

shibrogane

cibarium
Crew

Noob

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:48 pm
"Would you be interested in knowing that they haven't always been termites?" Ezra smiled. "As I said, I've known you and Eve for a very long time. There's very little I don't know."

His expression visibly changed, then.

"...I didn't mean that to sound so creepy as it did."

cibarium

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:02 pm
Leila didn't really catch on to the creepiness, but then Ezra pointed it out, and thank God Almighty in Heaven, and the Blessed Mother Virgin Mary, and the Holy Ghost, and of course good ol Buddy Christ, that it was pretty dim in here, because now she was a tomato. And amicable-but-awkward conversation or not, this was still an ageless magical man on fire involved in plotting and murder and other ******** up s**t, and that put him at second or third highest on the list of people Leila did not want to see her becoming a tomato. Especially for those reasons.

"Not really," she admitted after an unforgettably long and awkward silence. "It seems like most everything around here used to be something else, and not in ways that make biological sense."

And here Ezra was probably hoping she was going to say that he didn't really sound all that creepy. Tough luck, hot daddy.

shibrogane

cibarium
Crew

Noob

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:41 am
Ezra nodded. "When change is restricted in one way, it'll pile up in others," he said. "Such metamorphosis used to be standard. I don't remember so far back, unfortunately."

cibarium

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:47 am
"So they used to be people?" Leila guessed, popping out of her seat to sit more properly with Ezra, across from him at the table. "They did have me pass along a human baby."

shibrogane

cibarium
Crew

Noob

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items