iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:19 am
It hadn't actually occured to him that the reception of a new, compliant set of nobles would bother the other. The silence was a bit telling and Rabbit's distracted browsing of the cages had the older man shutting up about it too.

Algie realized he perhaps should be more sensitive on the subject, especially those who had been taken unwillingly and put through much worse trials.

"Let's look at the bigger ones," He nodded reassuringly, moving past the shiny silver monstrosities and even the dark iron appearing cages to something a bit more spacious and fancy. The price tags of course reflected the change of size and all the tags had massive macaws on them, but Algie couldn't help but imagine a cage full of people with wings and it bothered him a bit. He'd give a small monetary donation in the event Rabbit couldn't afford it.

"If I'm free, I can watch them. We should exchange numbers." It took a village to raise a ... bird-person?

word count to here: 884
sxmerdle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:29 am
Rabbit brightened in the near-instantaneous way that only the truly flighty could, happy to be off the topic of tithes and noble service, however temporarily. He was morbidly interested in continuing the conversation, but it would probably all go over better accompanied by a drink or two. Between Temperance and now Algernon wanting to go away, he was beginning to feel a little crazy. Old, too. "Yeah, we should. You would do that?" He'd seen them, right? "They can get kind of loud. And they never stop wiggling and touching things."

Moving on, he rested his hand on the next cage without looking, his focus still on Alg. "Me and my sister are moving by the end of the year. Maybe they can get a whole room then." Some of these cages seemed as big as rooms as it was.

iloveyouDIE

Smerdle

Scamp

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:47 am
"I don't mind. I'm fond of animals and.. small things.." Cute things, yes he was giving away his weaknesses. He'd been fairly warned about the evil chipmunks lurking in other ashdown though, at least that much he could say. "You can just text me. We have a spare room and I'm sure the cats will behave. They're pretty intelligent."

He continued to glance over the cages, the one Rabbit rested his hand on was actually spacious and not a visual abomination. "That's good. Are you upgrading? I was going to suggest just safe guarding a room for them."

smerdle

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:45 pm
"Yeah, the new place will be a lot bigger." They had vaguely narrowed their choices down to about seven houses and apartments, but all of them had three bedrooms, and he had assumed Olivia and her boyfriend would... share. The thought of his sister macking on someone as large and blond as Jim still made him throw up in his mouth a little. Thankfully, they kept that to themselves.

"I'll have to ask them if I can do the room thing for them. They might be thinking about a computer room or something, but this is more important." He examined the cage he was touching, not elaborating on which theys and thems were which. Thankfully, it was mostly obvious.

"This one's okay, maybe? For parrots." He chuckled.

iloveyouDIE

Smerdle

Scamp

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out