[PRP] Desperate Housewives (Chel/Jack) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:15 am
"Maybe because you were too scared," Jack said with a smirk. "Should've gone to Weenie Hut Jr."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:27 am
She rolled her eyes and gave him a shove even from across the table. "You about ready t'bounce?"  

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:49 am
Nodding, he tilted the mug back for the dregs and then left a tip for the bartender. "You must really like me, letting me spend more than twenty minutes sticking around," he teased as he followed after.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:48 pm
"God yer clingy." It was said jokingly, but not without a little bit of truth to it. She stood up and pulled out her own fistful of bills to leave as a tip before gesturing him out the door.

Once outside she hooked herself on his arm and began walking, no real direction chosen just yet. "Did you at least get some cool pictures on yer camera 'fore it was smashed?"

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:48 pm
An inward sigh. He couldn't even retaliate; or maybe it was the alcohol; or maybe it was the arm.

"Well, yeah," he replied, aimless himself as they walked. It was nice out, and he wasn't in a rush today. "I didn't get to upload all of them either. Still don't ******** get why smashing it was necessary to summon bullshit creatures." The annoyance in his voice came back; it'd probably take a long time to get over it, if ever.

"I'll just...save up, like I said." A puff of a sigh. "Speaking of. How's work been anyway? Seen weird s**t there too?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:06 am
"Yeah an' how are the kids Susan?" she asked, thinking it an equally boring question. She gave his arm a little shove.

"I'll help you with the camera, alright?" It would set her back a bit with the whole "moving out, buying a motorcycle" dream, but some part of that was relieving. If she had an excuse for why she wasn't moving on, then she didn't have to move on.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:12 am
"Sorry for trying to keep s**t normal," he groused. "I'll take care of my own stuff, Chel. You make pennies anyway." Not that his job was much better.

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff