Cross-Continental

Quote:
Text to: xxx-xxx-xxxx

it's not photoshopped

it's just how i look right now

tomorrow morning is okay so

i'll tell you about it then

and about the other things that happened

i'm sorry it's kinda weird and hard to believe...

Melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:25 pm
    Cross-Continental

Quote:
    text to: Jamie

I

Alright

Oliver, unfortunately, wasn't sure if any of this would help him sleep or not.

Quote:
    text to: Jamie

Thank you for your time.

Please contact me soon.

Sleep well.

saedusk

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:57 pm
Cross-Continental

Quote:
Text to: xxx-xxx-xxxx

i will

thanks

goodnight oliver

Melancholies

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:57 pm
Rude Awakening

It was early, a time Jamie hoped Shiloh would still be sleeping, assuming he'd slept at all. Sleep had come with some difficulty and it showed in the faint dark spots beneath his eyes. The thought of trying to explain Other Ashdown and everything that had happened to Oliver made him sick to his stomach even now.

Staring at the newly christened contact in his phone wouldn't do him any good, though. Now or never, he clicked call.

Melancholies

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:01 pm
Rude Awakening

Oliver had just fallen asleep.

The warmth of the bed had finally won him over, and his dreary body finally had the chance to rest. It was sheer luck that he had enough cognitive sense to switch his phone to vibrate, less Jamie's anticipated call wake up the entire house in the morning.

Even more unfortunate was the time difference. The sun hadn't even come up yet for Oliver.

Despite that, his eyes shot open when his phone buzzed on his pillow, hands fumbling for the device. Hastily grappling for the accept button, he shoved the phone to his face.

"H-Hello...?" he sounded like Shiloh, only a little more tired. A lot more tired. He cleared his throat. "This is Jamie?" That was better.

He didn't waste any time slipping out of bed, less his conversation wake his partner, but god did he already miss the warmth.

saedusk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:24 pm
Rude Awakening

As soon as Oliver picked up there were two thoughts that vied for dominance in Jamie's mind. One, twin wasn't a lie, their voices were so, so strikingly similar. Two, he sounded completely exhausted and this was probably a mistake. If Jamie weren't stalled by his own fear of being rude, he might've hung up in a panic.

"I... y-yeah, this i-is Jamie." Even over the phone he couldn't quell his stutter. When the day came—if the day came—Jamie could speak without it, he'd mark that day a miracle.

"Did I... I-I woke you up, didn't I? What time is it over there...?"

Melancholiessss

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:32 pm
Rude Awakening

"Ah, good, I hope this isn't too much of a bother." never mind the fact that he was sitting in the living room now, cold and stripped down to his meager sleeping clothes (see: boxers). He reached for a blanket that was draped over the back of the couch, wrapping himself up for the sake of modesty. Also he was kind of cold. "And you did, but don't worry about it. I asked for this."

Chai saw it fit to come murbling over, launching herself into Oliver's lap. He gently stroked her fur, ignoring her rumbling purr for the most part.

"Where ever you'd like to start." he offered, "I do appreciate this." even if the details of magic seemed highly impossible.

saedusk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:22 am
Rude Awakening

Asked for it or not, Jamie felt the guilt poking at his seams, trying to pick away the stitching. It wasn't solely because he'd woken him, but instead because he was about to flip his world upside-down with what he had to say; assuming Oliver believed him, of course.

"I guess... I'll start from the beginning I know," he decided, picking small fuzzes off his blanket, a nervous distraction. "There's another side to Ashdown. Other Ashdown, the Otherworld... whatever you wanna call it, really, I don't know if it has a name." Hearing the words come out of his mouth felt weird and wrong, like he shouldn't be explaining it all so simply.

"It rains all the time and I-I've heard you can do anything if you believe hard enough. Y'know, because of magic."

He paused, trailing off. Oliver probably though he was crazy.

Melancholiessss

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:35 pm
Rude Awakening

"Because of... magic."

Oliver let the silence hang off his end of the phone, the ebb only being broken by Chai's incessant purring. Jamie wasn't far off the mark; either he was crazy, or Oliver was crazy, but there still remained a single fact; there were a number of things that were far too unexplained, far too inexplicable—

"Alright... go on..." might as well see this crazy train through.

saedusk

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces