Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Samhain

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mechanical kitsy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:57 pm
It's usually my favorite time of year, but my aunt passed a few days ago. I have a tradition of writing letters to my loved ones that have passed and "sending" the letters to them, but I think I want to see if there's any sort of astral projecting I could try instead.
It's that time of year where we're supposed to celebrate the cycle of death and rebirth, specifically death, but it seems so hard to do when death takes so much.
Has anyone tried projecting to the other side of the veil? Is that possible?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:05 am
I'm sorry about your aunt. I never tried, but I like to think it's possible. Good luck with your attempt.  

Angel Bruja

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 6:55 am
You know, that's a wonderful tradition. My condolences. It does seem hard to celebrate the cycle of life and death given the circumstances... I've never done astral projection before, but I should think it is possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:18 pm
It definitely makes it harder when someone has died recently. It's been more than 10 years ago now, but my grandmother died on November 1st and I spent all of Halloween night (into the morning of the 1st) with her at the hospital and it definitely made the holiday hit a bit too close to home ever since.

I've never really done that much astral work, so not sure if something like that would work or not.  

too2sweet
Captain

Tipsy Fairy

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:41 am
Condolences to you heart

A few weeks ago, I listened and took part in a guided healing meditation. And in the meditation, the person said "visualise your loved ones who have passed, coming to embrace you and healing you of all blockages." I was overwhelmed with love and joy, and I began to cry. If i can find it, I'll send it you. it was a beautiful experience.  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games