azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:32 pm
Jeremiah's expression shuttered off as he read the words on the page but he nodded. "I do too," he replied, "I do too."

Not because it would have meant his deal would not be broken but because then they would be back where their families were. (Even if he was still questioning the entirety of this reality, there were families that called them daughters and son.)

"If they'll reverse it," he added, "I would go see them as soon as you're able." Then he let out a breath. "... and we can email and text and online chat, until I figure out how to fix this."

endejester

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:43 am
‘I will’ he wrote back. ‘I’ll go tonight, or early tomorrow. ‘

He paused and considered.

‘Perhaps you should talk to ‘Ezra’, if he had this happened to him first, that might be your best start at this.’

He stared down at the paper and shook his head a little troubled by his own advice.
‘Just, be careful – I will, I will go and talk to them. I will text you when I get back. If I don’t, please be careful anyhow.’

‘Thank you for ‘talking’, Dad.’

azuredreams

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:13 pm
Jeremiah nodded, knowing that Zac could see him for all that he could not see him. The words on the paper left a hollow feeling that he pushed away.

He couldn't find his voice anyway, not anymore.

The only way he knew that Zac even left was the sound of the front door opening and closing.

Jeremiah would stare at the paper for a long time before he would finally move. Failure was a bitter pill.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff