Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:23 pm
“Well… it of course vanished again because I said something but, It was right there, like a thick shadow right there. “I-…I think it might be more than just skull?”

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:26 pm
Temperance looked startled. She reached out one thin finger to poke at the skull. Then her face crumpled for a second before she got it under control.

"I bet it's Per's ghost haunting me because I screwed up." She looked utterly miserable.

endejester

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:28 pm
“…Or he’s haunting you because he actually likes you? I mean, that’d be why I haunted you.”

It was something like a tease, he didn’t think it would work though.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:11 pm
Temperance let out a noise that might have been a laugh, but was, instead, a sort of gasping sad noise. "You're not... you're not allowed to haunt me either." The little skull shifted on the bed, Per forming around it and, quickly, it shook itself out then darted into her lap before fading. The skull landed with a small thunk on her thigh.

"Thank you for coming over." Zac's presence had not, of course, alleviated the guilt she felt, but it felt better to have company.

endejester

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:10 am
"Whenever I am able or as soon as I am able." He said earnestly.

"Also... unfair!if you get little squirrel's in haunted skulls then I want equal haunting rights."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:59 pm
"No, no haunting anyone!" But, despite everything, it made the corners of her lips quirk up a bit. "I think... I need to take Per back to other Ashdown... but... not right now." Sighing, she placed the skull gently next to a collectors tin for one of the Dark Souls game (forever unfinished; Temperance sucked at them).

"First, though-" Another sigh and her smile was a little forced, but she was trying. "What did you bring with you?" Aka the food.

endejester

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:23 pm
“Very- very not haunted cupcakes?” He offered, gathering up the box and opening the lid to let her choose.

The Semblance of Unity
puts a bow on it

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas