azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:30 pm
Jeremiah looked up sharply at the mention of the archives.

"... why do you ask?"

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:31 pm
Shun paused, regarding Jeremiah for a moment. That was not a reaction he expected.

"I tried to enter them. Someone or something was in there, beyond the door."

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:36 pm
"I've suspected but I've not ..." Jeremiah sighed and drew in a breath. "Never been a fan of that particular part of the department, on either side of the veil.

"I've had my suspicions but as I've not actively tried to go inside, I can't tell you anything but speculation." He looked to Shun, his expression somber. "It's archives, Shun, about people. I can only assume that what is on the other side is something similar. We reflect that place, in most cases. Except I've a feeling it may be more ... personal."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:44 pm
"Yes. I thought it might be possible that there would be relics from the past cycles in there, maybe," he shrugged. The suggestion of it being more personal gave him some pause. The voice beyond the door did ask if he wanted to learn something more about himself. That wasn't really what he was after, but it was entirely possible that was what he would find.

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:47 pm
"Which given the nature of other ashdown, I would think that implies the exact opposite is what you'd find." Jeremiah rolled his eyes, though it was more in frustration of other ashdown and it's desire to be obnoxious than anything else.

"I'd be careful, in any case. There is such a thing as too much knowledge, too quickly." As Jeremiah was actually a living example of that.

5lade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:53 pm
"Of course."

Shun let out a sigh. There was a fair chance he wouldn't find what he wanted down there. Nothing in Other Ashdown was straightforward. It was incredibly frustrating.

But it was still worth a shot to take a look into things. If he could.

"I should probably get back to work," he stated as he slowly rose to his feet, "If... there is anything you need assistance with at any point. Please let me know."

He had to repay Mercer for training him, after all.

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:58 pm
"I've got to get a press release together, so ..." Jeremiah's lips twitched in amusement but then he simply shook his head. "I'll let you know if there's anything you can assist with, Shun, thank you for the offer."

Then he inclined his head in goodbye and turned his attention back to his work.

Blade Kuroda
a wrap on my end!

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas