iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:29 am
Jaro had heard word of some spooky a** haunted house, though the reviews were mixed on if it was actually scary.

Obviously they needed to check it out.

The scrapper was in his version of dressed to the nines, but with the fall weather he was simply covered in bangles and baubles underneath a scarf, coat and knit cap.

"I hate cold weather," He grumbled, fingers tangled with Aodh's as he glanced over the house that loomed ahead of them. "Though I love all the burning wood smell.."

It seemed like every firepit in the neighborhood had been busted out this year.

azuredreams
I did it you cant stop me muahahah

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 1:05 pm
Aodh was not quite sure that he was really interested in a supposedly haunted house that could not be found during the day but there really was no denying Jaro. His fingers squeezed the other back, the blonde not dressed as warmly because he seemed to adapt easier to the cold weather.

In fact, he seemed to prefer it and was almost naturally warmer during those times of the year. It certainly meant he was more likely to be used as a living heater by Jaro more often.

"We could've stayed in," he said, giving Jaro a look, "but that'd not be any different than normal." Aodh reached to fiddle with one of the baubles in Jaro's hair and tuck it back behind an ear where it had come loose. Aodhan had gotten back into making jewelry, especially when he could craft things and make them for Jaro.

There was no comment about burning wood smell or that in general because-

Well. Aodh was just a touch pink because it may have come up at some point that that was kind of a thing he liked, especially when Jaro smelled that way.

Pale eyes glanced to the door and the sign there before he looked back to his lover. "... prizes, huh? No one watching the front though?"

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:23 pm
"It's clearly soooo spooooky that it's free." Jaro snickered a bit because free often meant cheap and shitty. "Or it's secretly one of those showing of the Scientologist recruitment video."

Jaro swung their joined hands, bringing the back of Aodh's up to bite at lightly with a grin and a small kiss before he pulled him to the door.

azuredreams
you can roll the room next post or i can roll after. YOUR CHOICE

azuredreams rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:29 pm
Aodh went a touch more pink and let out a breath. Mostly because biting was always a thing and it always got a reaction.

"Behave dragon," he grumbled under his breath as he pulled the door open. The blonde blinked as he realized they were stepping into a hallway and not an open room like the windows might have hinted at. His head tilted as he looked around. "... this is ..."

Lame.

Before he could say something else a door down the way creaked open and then there was a sound behind them. Aodh looked over his shoulder to notice a witch's hat on the floor. Leaning down he lifted it up, his other hand remained linked with Jaro's, and blinked.

It was a puppy and a kitten. Playing.

iloveyouDIE
1/18

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:45 pm
"Well," Jaro flipped a hand, "It's a trick from a pet adoption group. Shoulda known.. That's why it's free."

The scrapper did crouch though because oh-my-god-so-cute.

"No pets though," He reminded them both aloud, "Don't touch them Aodh. They'll... bewitch you." He then pointed to the witch hat with a stupid cheesy grin.

azuredreams

azuredreams rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:50 pm
Aodh laughed and shook his head. "I already have a dragon," he replied, "so I don't need anything else."

Which absolutely meant that he was leaning for a kiss and scratching under Jaro's chin a moment as if he truly were the nickname he was called.

The puppy and kitten were hidden back under the hat and Aodh pulled them towards the next room. Pale eyes blinked a moment as lightning raced across the sky and thunder boomed. It unsettlingly lit up the wax figures that were in this room.

He was about to make a comment as the only door out of the room creaked open and swung back and forth. Yet as it did so-

"Jaro," he said quietly, watching the creepy clown that was standing in the shadows of the room. Had it been there a moment ago? It was smiling at them and there were so many teeth.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:22 am
Jaro, after the puppy and kitten, was feeling bold and wandered over to one of the wax figures. He made a face, displeasure, especially at the debate on TV.

"Scariest thing here-" He motioned to the TV, "though I think wax figures are creepy as hell. You ever been to a wax museum? I met a guy who made them once.. weirdo."

Of course the talking was covering up how uneasy the figures made him and the sudden creaking door had him turning and the clown had him jolting. The green eyed man was back at Aodh's side, gripping his hand again.

"s**t... I hate clowns. You ever see Killer Klowns from Outer Space?" He was trying to pull Aodh away from all those teeth and into the next room. "They turn you into cotton candy for sustenance."

azuredreams
4/18

azuredreams rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:13 am
"Let's not talk about that movie while that freaky thing is right there ..." Aodh wrapped his arm around Jaro's, going when he was pulled into the next room.

That surprisingly made him think of a dorm. It was weird. "Weird," he muttered, "and a little bit like college if I had ever bothered to go out to a party." Jaro was the only one that Aodh went out and partied with, assuming they didn't just have one at home.

His nose scrunched up as it seemed like one of the ghosts was totally making eyes at both of them. As much as they were a couple and Jaro was entirely his, he had his moments.

Which was why he didn't notice the scarecrow until he heard the laughter. Aodh looked over his shoulder, from where they had come, and the shadowy thing was there with glowing red eyes. The laughter just got louder and louder.

iloveyouDIE
8/18

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:09 am
The laugh made the redhead jump, Jaro clutching at Aodh's arm a moment as he muttered, "<******** pulled the blonde further along the room because the scarecrow was freaking him out and the frat boy ghosts looked a little too real (and a little too date-rapey).

"You ever see Jeepers Creepers?" Way to bring up more freaky movies.

azuredreams

azuredreams rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:10 am
"Really Jaro?" Aodh just gave him another look because he would have to mention that movie right after the scarecrow. The next room opened into a garden and he blinked a bit as he looked upwards to notice that the sky was clear and-

"Is it even a full moon tonight?" he asked quietly, very pointedly trying to ignore the skeletons. At least until one of them started to point and he followed it.

"... what the ********," he said in a hoarse whisper, noticing the woman - was that a nurse outfit - that was sobbing but her eyes were bleeding and she was covered in blood.
word count: 752

iloveyouDI3
13/18; pls to be moving them aodh is creeped now

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:39 pm
"It's kind of romantic.. I mean even the skeletons are ********. Bleeding. Nurse.

Jaro's hand tightened and he started pulling Aodh towards what he figured was the exit.

"Probably not the time.." he mumured, "to ask if you've seen Silent Hill?"

azuredreams

azuredreams rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:52 pm
"I can't unsee Silent Hill, if that's what you mean. The games were cool, though ..." Except that talking about all this horror nonsense was a bit much considering what they were dealing with. The next room that Aodh was tugged into Jaro with was the worst.

He almost immediately wrapped his arm around Jaro's, pressing close as blackness surrounded them. There was a low pulse of techno music and the sounds of a dance floor but no one was there.

Aodh had fallen silent, not saying anything at all, because he simply wanted out. An exit sign suddenly illuminated and there, close by, also illuminated by the light was the nurse.

iloveyouDIE
aodh says get him the ******** out

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:51 pm
Jaro may have been able to get into the rave thing, even with the vast emptiness of the room. The voices in his ear, like people were really there, were super disconcerting but what you couldn't see couldn't hurt you... right?

"Hell ******** no.." Jaro's grip tightened when the nurse seemed to follow them. He could see her and he wanted nothing to do with it. Jaro darted, pulling Aodh forcefully along with him, and finally - finally - out the exit.

"s**t.." He laughed a bit as he felt the fall air his his face.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:56 pm
Aodh looked over his shoulder as the door closed behind them before he looked to Jaro (never unwrapping from his arm).

"That entirely place, aside from the puppy and kitten, was a lot of hell ******** no." Clearly the blonde was rattled, he just dropped an f-bomb.

He looked around briefly just to see if there was anything else out of paranoia. There was supposed to be a prize but ...

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:07 pm
Jaro laughed again shakily, but held tight and squeezed on Aodh, "At least it was scary.. none of that stuff's real anyway.. just like costumes."

A few candles flickered alight next to the exit, on the ground sat two bags of candy, brimming over with candy actually. Bright orange trick or treat bags with jack'o lantern faces that looked pretty happy about halloween.

On top of both was a commemorative photo, the moment before the exit when the lights flashed and they saw the nurse for the last time.

"Oh my god.." Jaro laughed and showed the blonde. "This is getting hung up."

azuredreams

ashdown

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces