Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:19 pm
Eve started counting in her head, then decided against it. "I'm not sure I want to give that out," she admitted. "It seems a bit much. Generally, I think the main thing people should know about us is that we're only dangerous when a transformation goes wrong. We also can't be replaced by fetches as part of a Noble scheme."

chiickadee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:51 pm
"Oh. Didn't mean t'be nosy or nothin'- sorry man." She nodded in an understanding way. Personal business was personal business.

"'As good t'hear you guys ain't dangerous though. I kinda knew that- least, bunny guy didn't seem so bad." She didn't want to give Jaimie's name away in case Eve didn't know him. Though that begged the question- did all Weres know one another in their packs? Were there multiple packs or just one big one?

She had a lot of questions.

cibarium

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:00 pm
"Oh, you've met Jamie?" Eve brightened up, as if Chel had mentioned one of her own flesh-and-blood children.

That was partially the Pack influence. But mostly it was because Jamie was precious.

chiickadee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:13 pm
"Yeah him," Chel said, equally as perked. "He's a real sweet thing. Always comes t'my Seven Eleven fer slurpees." She leaned a little closer now that Eve had been a touch more personable.

"So you wereguys- moonwalkers right- s'there anythin' I can do t'make it easier on you? He said you guys turn into animal people fer like a week- 'as gotta suck."

cibarium

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:22 pm
Eve smiled warmly. "We'll be fine, I think. Though if a crow sneaks into your seven-eleven and steals a bag of chips... maybe look the other way? They're probably getting it for me."

chiickadee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:13 pm
"s**t, you could come in an' take it yerself an' I wouldn't give a s**t. M'not the one losin' money." Chel was not a very good employee. At least, she wasn't a very good corporate employee.

"Well ... f'that's all y'wanna say on it, I'll get outta yer hair." She picked up the tea on the counter. Her eyes twinkled with a laugh and she added, "Speak now or forever hold yer tail."

cibarium

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:22 pm
"There is one more thing, now that you mention it: since you can tell who's a moonwalker by looking, be careful with that information in mixed company."

Eve honestly didn't know if any of her pack cared who knew, but better safe than sorry on that count.

chiickadee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:25 pm
She raised an eyebrow. "What you mean?"

cibarium
SUSPICIOUS SQUINTS

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:39 am
Eve also raised an eyebrow. "I mean don't out people as moonwalkers without their consent."

chickadee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:41 am
Chel tilted her head. "S'there someone after you guys or somethin'?" It was a question asked from innocent ignorance rather than malice.

cibarium

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 3:39 pm
"No, not as far as I know. It's simply a matter of privacy."

chiickadee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 2:00 pm
"Ahhh, cool cool," Chel said, bobbing her head and squeezing her tea. She pulled a few dollars out of her pocket and spread them on the counter as best she could; all of them were crinkled and some of them a bit tattered, but still legal and useable.

"Well it was nice meetin' you, Miss Moonwalker," Chel said with a wink. Chel was not above flirting with ladies who were taken if they were cute. "My name's Chel, by the way. F'we see each other around or whatever."

cibarium
so many winks

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:39 pm
"I'm Eve. It was nice talking with you."

Her reply was warm and sincere as she waved the customer out.

chiickadee
l m a o
fin

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out