[META 4 START] Sunday Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:37 pm
"Or we both do it," Chel said, giving Jack a look. "Why you tryna steal my hero's spotlight?"

But she looked indecisive, and equally worried as Sunday continued to talk.

medigel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:38 pm
Sunday purses her lips, looks at the people questioning her with a distinct expression of displeasure. "You will remember," she says. Her stare shifts from Zac to Preacher to Alexis. "I don't pretend to understand how timelines work. That was never my business. I am merely an archive; I'm not real; I don't exist, except as an exceptionally well-programmed construct. Once the veil is repaired, I imagine I will cease to exist, except as the librarian."

"We are out of time," says Sunday primly. "As I am, so you will be, unless you get a god damn move on."

She gestures to the only door.

Quote:
YOU ARE NOW FREE TO MovE ABout THE TIMELINE.
Also my keyboard is dying.

Blade Kuroda

iStoleYurVamps

Smerdle

Cibarium

Kolina

PeanutButterPies

Prolixity

Saedusk

Melancholies

Daekie

Lizbot

KitsuneAura

The Semblance of Unity

ephebe

Endejester

Amitotic

quite uneventful

Chiickadee

Micillia

medigel

MoonRazor

StarSpaceCase

Seussi

Grey Dragon

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:44 pm
Shun took in a deep breath, looking towards the door. Sunday, the woman who didn't truly exist apparently, was ushering them out. She did have a point though. They needed to get moving.

While others had gone about and done their potential final farewells with hugs and tender words, he merely gave a curt nod towards the small group that were to stay behind.

Nothing more.

He turned to head through the door.

Azuredreams
Medigel
Kuropeco
iloveyoudie

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:48 pm
Jack glanced between those gathered and Chel, catching snippets of conversations, questions, Sunday's answers. If she--it--was truly just a construct, what did that make them in the end? One of them mentioned Michael, and the implication that they were just going to take their places, and it gave him shivers.

"M'not," he argued, glad that this at least could ground him in something simple. "I just know you're going to get bored waiting here. You're a person of action."

chiickadee

medigel

Anxious Spirit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:49 pm
"Yer gonna be okay here? How I know m'not just leavin' you t'die or somethin'?" Even with all Chel's shortcomings, she did care about her friends. Especially ones who she'd been friends with as long as Jack.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:53 pm
"********>," Alexis says, and walks through the door without a second thought. (They glance back at Zac, and then --

well. They don't quite recognize where they end up.)

Ashton is much the same - she slips into the door, following Shun and Alexis, after taking a deep breath and brushing her hair back - and very suddenly, she is somewhere almost-else.  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 8:57 pm
"Well, assuming you guys don't ******** it up? Most I might die of is boredom." He's trying to joke. There's a small strain evident in his expression nonetheless.

Catching Shun's nod, he returns it solemnly. At the very least, he consoled himself, she tried to stay for once. Funny how now he's trying to push her onward.

"Just...check s**t out for me, alright?" He offers his camera in a rare moment of trust.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:06 pm
And there it was. The doorway that would, hopefully, lead them to wherever they needed to be.

Juniper glanced at Marcus. She bumped his shoulder with her own before shrugging. "Guess there's no time but the present."

Others had already begun to file through, and Juniper soon joined them as she stepped through the doorway.

istoleyurvamps

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:10 pm
Inhaling deeply, America said, "Jesus wept...past lives and time travel." With a huff of laughter as Mr. Bitterberry pecked gently at her earring, the girl winked at Rylan and started heading toward the door. "Why the ******** not." She wasn't going to stay in the library, didn't have the will to hang back and wonder and hope.

"Maybe we'll get to stop JFK from getting shot or some s**t, right?" Though apparently doing that sort of stuff was wrong, for nerdy science reasons or whatever. Maybe, though, they'd get to see Sunny too. There were, after all, thousands of years to say hello through.

moonrazor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:10 pm
Chel's indecision turned to annoyance. The camera thing didn't strike her as sweet just ... sad. He should've been seeing it himself. Not staying behind to ensure their return.

Chel didn't really do the whole mushy friendship thing, but she did at least take the camera. "Alright. I'll get some sweet future tits or somethin'." Sunday had said there was a rip in the timeline. No reason it couldn't be the future. "Don't die of boredom, alright?"

She gave him a slap on the back, and then turned to leave. He'd be there when she got back.

Probably.

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:13 pm
Close enough. He sighed through his nose after Chel's form disappeared after Shun's, and he turned to Sunday.

"As far as helping keep these things open, what should we do?" he asked. Hopefully nothing like sacrifice yourselves came up, because if so, he'd just made a very, very bum deal without looking at the fine print.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:53 pm
Connor was ready to get a move on before they were ever told they should go. Questions were asked, answers were given that he had no ******** clue about. Groups of people had formed and he had stayed alone, either because he was being ignored or...whatever. It was barely like he was there at all, and he wondered if his presence was even necessary.

Well, if it wasn't, he supposed he wouldn't have felt that call to the forest.

With a mental shrug, he made his way out, barely casting a glance towards those that stayed behind.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:43 pm
"Let's hope it'll be enough," she agreed. "I'm Ves. I wish I had words of wisdom, but at this point, i think it's just... onward and downward." The door beckoned in the same way that Ves imagined creepy haunted house clowns might beckon, the one that made a pit of dread form in your stomach.

But as Sunday said, they were running out of time.

She glanced at Veronica out of the corner of her eyes. "We might not end up in the same place, even, but better get going, right?" And she was moving, sooner than she'd imagined, buoyed perhaps by their brief conversation.

Across the way, Rylan's face had brightened with a smile that felt a little out of place, considering the gravity of the task at hand. "Where there's a will, there's a way," he said to America, following her to the door. "But yea. Why the ******** not."

quite uneventful

lizbot

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:34 am
Kaleb desperately wanted the reassurances of companionship, but he was so stiffly rooted by fear that he couldn't take that simple step forward to accept it. Ever since the calling earlier that night, any free will had been entirely stripped from him.

His passage through the door was much the same. A simple nudge from someone passing, an awkward stumble... And once again there was no going back.

saedusk

Grey Dragon

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:15 pm
"Well, when you put it that way," Lily remarked dryly, giving the woman a long stare, "I suppose I should go do that thing. Jump in time, fix the rifts, learn a valuable lesson about friendship along the way."

She didn't make much of a fuss of it. She glanced around at the others, and wondered if maybe she should give some goodbyes, but ultimately decided against it. Everyone else looked pretty busy anyways.

Before she could think of reasons to stall, she stepped forward, and crossed the threshold without any resistance.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff