Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
Donald Trump Wins Election to Become 45th President

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:34 am
BY REUTERS ,
Nov 9, 2016 | 2:48 AM

Republican Donald Trump stunned the world on Tuesday by defeating heavily favored Hillary Clinton in the race for the White House, ending eight years of Democratic rule and sending the United States on a new, uncertain path.

Continue reading: link

Pray for Trump. He is going to have to make hard decisions and with how unpopular he has been and the things people in power have said about him during the election he is going to need prayer. Pray that he makes decisions that are in line with God's plans. You can see that even the journalist in this article can't stay objective and call it going on an uncertain path. No matter who you are electing it is an uncertain path since you can't be sure if they act on their election promises.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:38 am
When I saw Trump won, I breathed a sigh of relief, and whispered a prayer of thanks to God.

In AMTV on YouTube, Christopher Greene called Trump's election an "act of God". In a small way, he may be right.

But yeah, Trump will definitely need prayers, as he will need God's guidance.  

D-BoyTheFighter

Blessed Lionheart

16,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Fusion Expert 300

cristobela
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:10 pm
Ditto on the sigh of relief. As soon as I heard it, I asked God to give him wisdom. So much responsibility, so many people to interact with and deal with. May our Heavenly Father supply Trump with sound, godly counsel. May Trump be faithful to the Covenant so God can bless him and this country. And may the people of this nation follow suit.

May Trump be a blessing to Israel too. heart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:10 pm
cristobela
Ditto on the sigh of relief. As soon as I heard it, I asked God to give him wisdom. So much responsibility, so many people to interact with and deal with. May our Heavenly Father supply Trump with sound, godly counsel. May Trump be faithful to the Covenant so God can bless him and this country. And may the people of this nation follow suit.

May Trump be a blessing to Israel too. heart

I'm keeping him and his family in my prayers as well. I honestly was not enthusiastic about either candidate, but hopefully God will use these events to bring them back. Thankfully we have the peace of knowing that Christ is coming back someday.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Your Dramatic Angel

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:09 pm
I agree that God chose Donald Trump for a crucial reason. God is definitely behind this. Although he is brash and tactlessly speaks his mind, Trump exposed the government and politics for its wicked deception. However, I'm not certain he will be sworn into office in January, based on a dream I had. ??? It might just be an anxiety-induced dream, but the night before the election results on Nov. 8 I dreamed that neither candidate became president in the end. Obama declared he was serving a 3rd term. Ughh, scary dream. It could be just due to anxiety and not a vision, though. Whatever happens, it's all in God's hands. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:53 am
God will place those in authority who he establishes to be so:

Romans 13 states that we must submit to those in authority because they are given that authority by God and to rebel against them to as if you are rebelling against God himself

With that said I concur with praying for the president-elect. I did not vote for him. (I wrote in my candidate) but I will support him as our commander in chief so long as God keeps him in that capacity and authority.  

Noble Spectre

Blessed Citizen

6,075 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items