Submit

Micillia

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:35 pm
Darcie O'Hare
Blackfriars Library
+1 persuasion
+1 combat/agility

Darcie took the offered wine glass and gave her friend an appreciative smile. She had come to really enjoy the other woman's presence, even rely on it, and her inclusion into the group made Darcie's nerves calm almost instantly down. "My gosh i can see why you took so long Acacia, you look wonderful." Dacie was pretty sure Acacia was missing much of her modern apparel and accessories, but given the extra time she had spent this morning she looked like she belonged in the age. Turning back to the conversation at hand Darcie looked surprised. Outright saying the word magic had he girl's entire attention. "Do you happen to have a copy of this sigil?" Darcie asked, leaving the much grimmer subject of missing persons alone.

medigel
Chris

azuredreams
Asiya

KitsuneAura
Acacia <3

Silverah
Arthur

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:13 pm
"Asiya el-Amin," she greets the newcomer and nods in agreement with Chris but then looks apologetically to Darcie.

"I've nothing with it but it is a sword with a crown that is surrounded by stars. I'm sure you've likely stumbled upon it in the city at some point." The charge in the air has her sitting up, a nervous hand going to her hijab.

Micillia

KitsuneAura

medigel

"We have, at great length, but I believe we give shape to the magic. Regardless of a source, it is us that defines the magic." Alois replies with ease, as if this is a topic that they have debated at great length. Alexis looks cross for a moment, especially when Alexander does not look her way at all.

She looks back Preacher, studying her. The charge in the air is not missed, Alexis shifting uncomfortably as Alois looks around as well. "The reading is in regards to The Sigil and other topics, especially how they pertain to the previously mentioned disappearances," Alexis speaks finally. "As for her-"

"She's special," Kiel interrupts, apparently done with his rounds, "that's all that matters."

For now the person that is watching is ignored.

shibrogane

The Semblance of Unity

quite uneventful

Daekie

kyllswitch

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

prolixity

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:13 pm
"I've only come here very recently," Jordan admitted, and left out that he meant the time period rather than the physical location. "So maybe I don't understand. But I'd like to. That's why I'm here. I want to know more."

There was a sense of anticipation building in the room, a charge in the air. Was the event about to start?

medigel
Marcus

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:16 pm
At the mention of the sigil, Arthur, who'd previously done his best to stay out of this, seemed to perk up. There were dark circles around his eyes, a shock of white through his hair, but - to anyone who knew him - he bore a remarkable resemblance to Liam Noor.

Of course he did. They were relatives.

"The seal," he said dolefully. "It's as old as the town."

shibrogane

Micillia

Kitsuneaura

medigel

Silverah
Vice Captain

Handsome Shoujo

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Ashdown Crier
Captain

Daring Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:55 pm
Alexander laughs, cold and bitter. Marcus watches him, eyes fever-bright. He reaches into his coat and pulls out a gun--

A shot rings out and a siren goes off. Long and pure and loud. There is silence. Then there are screams. The reading breaks up, people pushing, running, screaming. There is a rushing sound in the ears of all of the time travelers, an awful sound like the moment before a plane takes off. The pressure grows, ears popping, and then it slips--

A fault line.

They find themselves back where they began.

Jordan Miller
Prolixity
invited

Veronica Villenueva
quite uneventful
invited

Darcie O'Hare
Micillia
invited

Evangeline Crofter
StarSpaceCase

Alexis Tucker