Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kaerukaerupi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:16 pm
based on their present abilities, i guess gaara would win the fight stare  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:36 pm
Back before the time skip I'd still agree Gaara could beat Sasuke, basically because Sasuke's sharingan had not advance a whole lot, and his only attaack that could penetrate Gaara's sand was the Chidori but seeing as he has no Bijuu (or however it's spelled) he had no massive enrgy reserve and could only perform it to a limited extent... We all did see him get beat down already following the Exams but if you skip ahead to the times now, it's a whole 'nother story....

Here, yes Gaara has advanced to the level of Kazekage but regardless here we have Sasuke with the most advanced form of the Sharingan bloodline..Mangekyu (Or however it's spelled :S) Anyways, we all can see this is incredible just because of Itachi.. Sasuke has now a variety of abilities at his disposal (assuming he's actually done a lot with those three years) to pick away at Gaara's fragile mind, and still his physical ability could be even stronger seeing as we havn't seen much of him yet...

Repriev3

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:51 pm
Chuunin Exam Era: Gaara
Current Era: Sasuke

I feel no need to back it up because it's pretty obvious.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:56 pm
Gaaa^San
Back before the time skip I'd still agree Gaara could beat Sasuke, basically because Sasuke's sharingan had not advance a whole lot, and his only attaack that could penetrate Gaara's sand was the Chidori but seeing as he has no Bijuu (or however it's spelled) he had no massive enrgy reserve and could only perform it to a limited extent... We all did see him get beat down already following the Exams but if you skip ahead to the times now, it's a whole 'nother story....

Here, yes Gaara has advanced to the level of Kazekage but regardless here we have Sasuke with the most advanced form of the Sharingan bloodline..Mangekyu (Or however it's spelled :S) Anyways, we all can see this is incredible just because of Itachi.. Sasuke has now a variety of abilities at his disposal (assuming he's actually done a lot with those three years) to pick away at Gaara's fragile mind, and still his physical ability could be even stronger seeing as we havn't seen much of him yet...

WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT SASUKE HAS THE DAMN MANGE SHARIGANS!?!?!?!?!

He does not, he only has level three.

Plus, he could only use his abilities close up, Gaara could just dump a section of desert on him at this point and be done with it.  

liz_bliz_inc

Repriev3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:45 am
My bad, your right....His Sharingan level just went up...I just often stat assuming he did..He sad he would find his own way other than killing Naruto to get it or something like that...I think... :S  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:25 am
Gaara would win  

Alina Xryst

Beloved Noob

6,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200

Raven_789

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:12 pm
*possible spoiler*
gaara and sasuke DO fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:52 am
Raven_789
*possible spoiler*
gaara and sasuke DO fight.

ROFL! Don't tell me your talking about the Chuunin exam tournament...Because we're literally talking YEARS ahead of that....Other than that, I'm interested in knowing when they fight next...  

Repriev3

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces