Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] Aciox the Ghost Strix [Ready]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:25 am
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM
User Image
Name: Aciox Carawel (Ace-EE-ox Care-a-well)
Nicknames: Ace, Lacy Acy (he'll be real mad, though)
Age: 3 (Died as a 13-year-old, retains teenaged tendencies)

Faction: Ghost
Race: Deceased Strix

Natural Ability: Flicker - He'll be going the full intangibility/invisibility route (assuming I don't have to list 'flying,' since he has wings...?).

Personality:
Ace is a testy little specimen that can't decide if he wants to be left alone or is desperate for attention. On the one hand, he doesn't mind entertaining himself. He enjoys jigsaws and word puzzles and is easily mesmerized by rhythmic motions and sounds. When alone, he tends to be very passive or neutral in terms of mood and isn't phased by much. He's also quite lazy and generally uninspired when left to his own devices. He's adopted the notion that being dead just sort of lends itself to solitude, so even if he has no distinct emotions when alone (no sadness or anger or happiness), this is just the inevitability of what he is.

People complicate things.

During the three years since his death, Aciox has yet to decide how he should handle others. In theory, he thinks he'd prefer to avoid them, so as not to fool himself with thoughts of attachment. But the reality of that is much more difficult than he might've imagined. He is intrinsically playful and mischievous with a strong competitive streak and an eagerness to prove himself. He wants to be with people, but this is dampened by a wariness of group interactions and a fear of being overshadowed by someone more interesting or 'better' than he is.

Never mind a lack of faith in any potential bonds. Lives are disposable, and all. And people change. Ace is not about to be on the receiving end of heartache for thinking he can get closer than he ought.

But the temptation is there, and it is great, and he is not infrequently drawn to the thought of camaraderie. If around people, he wants to be the center of attention! Ace is potentially at his best when in a group. Joking, playful, chipper, and likely quite loud (he retrospectively reminds himself that it wasn't that great and he doesn't need those interactions). But he could also be at his worst. If his antics aren't getting him the attention he wants, than he's wildly and unfairly offended and likely to go into quite a spiteful rage. Since he doesn't think there's much anyone could do to reprimand him, he is not afraid of turning violent.

One on one interactions are very different. If left with someone of his own age, he's very open about his neediness. He's kind of a whiner and fairly vocal about his misgiving over death and life and personal bonds. He also has no qualms of personal space in this setting and lays on and crawls over whoever is with him.

Despite having no need for food, he also enjoys the silent, anticipation-filled venture of the hunt.
Dislikes older female figures and is terrified of guns for some unknown reason.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy?
This stalkerish Reaper told him to, and if it gets creepy weirdos off his back, might as well?

FEAR Ability:
Battle Cry: Unleashes the ear-shattering shriek of a thousand birds on his opponent.

Physical Description:
Omitted due to being a premade.

Note: I have some questions regarding history, and I'm not real sure who I should go to for that. HIT ME UP.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:25 am
Once upon a time, in a land not so far away, a monster laid a clutch of eggs.  

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:15 pm
You are good to go and get em certed and ready for rp! If you need any help with history just quote me here and write what you'd like as it and I'll give you some feedback if necessary!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:51 pm
Zoobey
You are good to go and get em certed and ready for rp! If you need any help with history just quote me here and write what you'd like as it and I'll give you some feedback if necessary!

Awesome, thank you so much!
The basic gist of it was that I wanted him to die in the human world, so that he wouldn't have his memories. I kinda wanted his monster strix mom to still be lurking about and spying on him, though she wouldn't have spoken to him, or anything. XP
Though, since he's so young, I wasn't entirely sure on how he would've gotten to the human world to start with? Out with momma doing fear training or something, idk.  

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:05 pm
fluffesu

Hi there!! I would love to steal you for RP with my kid Vaudrey whenever you would like! <33  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:36 pm
kuropeco
fluffesu

Hi there!! I would love to steal you for RP with my kid Vaudrey whenever you would like! <33

Yes, please. Right now, omg.
I'm not at my comp, but if you wanted to start a thing, I could reply tomorrow!  

Fluffesu

Fluff Seeker

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:26 pm
Fluffesu
Zoobey

Awesome, thank you so much!
The basic gist of it was that I wanted him to die in the human world, so that he wouldn't have his memories. I kinda wanted his monster strix mom to still be lurking about and spying on him, though she wouldn't have spoken to him, or anything. XP
Though, since he's so young, I wasn't entirely sure on how he would've gotten to the human world to start with? Out with momma doing fear training or something, idk.

Oh I see! biggrin They are a natural born creature then! It's entirely possible they never saw the Human World, and was just born in Halloween!  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games