Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:20 am
Ooh, intertwining fingers, that was a bold play. Lily wasn't afraid of a little casual intimacy, however, and so she let her fingers fall in place between Temperance's, given a small squeeze. She was lying to herself--she was terrified beyond belief, but the only indication that she might have even been the slightest bit nervous was the flutter of her pulse tapping in her fingertips.

"Ummm...not the front," she suggested, trying not to go red in the face at Temperance's innuendo. She glanced over with an appraising look, the edges of her mouth curling into a thin smile. "But it sounds like you've already got something in mind, so probably the back, unless you wanna be all public about it." Lily hadn't taken Temperance to be an exhibitionist, but found herself a little amused by the possible plot twist.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:29 pm
Temperance did go red, let out a small squeak of surprise, and was entirely grateful that the theater they had entered was dark enough to potentially hide her face. The darkness worked in her favor, and she slanted a glance at Lily. She hadn't know Lily was down for such things, and the thought lingered in her mind. There was, of course, the urge to deny it entirely, but it seemed better to say nothing about it. She squeezed Lily's hand and tugged her towards two seats, in the back, of course.

Her hopes were maybe a little less racy for this date. Mainly, she just wanted to be close to Lily, to try things out, to... The previews started. "Hey, Lily," she whispered. "Two things - have you seen Utena, and, um, this is okay, right?" She slid her fingers back in between Lily's, having let go to navigate the seats. Temprance was so tempted to let her head rest on Lily's shoulder.

amitotic

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:35 pm
In the low light, Lily didn't notice Temperance's expression or the flush to her skin, settling in to the seat beside her with her eyes already towards the screen. As the music started, she leaned in to hear Temperance's questions, squeezing the other girl's hand when it found its way back to her.

"Nah, I'm pretty basic," Lily murmured, laughing off the sudden sinking feeling in her gut that she'd somehow failed a test. "I'm okay with this as long as you are," she added, tracing her thumb over the other girl's knuckles. "But, like, if it ever gets weird for you, just let me know, because I'm basically a professional at making things super awkward and sometimes I don't even notice."

Her gaze lingered on Temperance in the cold blue light of the screen, searching for something. "I mean, the last thing I want to do is weird you out, you're like...the one normal person I know anymore."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:24 pm
Far from disappointed that Lily hadn't seen the show, she seemed pleased. "Good. Because then, um, sometime, I can watch it with you." Lily's hand in hers felt pretty nice. Not at all weird. If only she could just stay like this...

"No, you're the best kind of you," she said, sincerely. Their eyes met and Temperance thought for a moment before leaning over. She pressed a quick kiss to Lily's cheek, then turned to look at the screen embarrassedly. The mouth would have been too much, right? But was the cheek weird? Thoughts ran in circles in her head as the theater screen darkened. Time for the main feature.

amitotic

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:50 pm
Lily's breathing stopped for a moment, caught in her throat. Surely she'd misinterpreted what had just happened, felt a brush of hair instead of lips. It was dark in the theater, hard to see, it had to be her imagination, right? Her blood ran hot in her cheeks and her hands, making her whole body feel warm.

She sank into her seat like her spine was melting, her eyes pouring over the opening credits. After a moment, however, she leaned over towards Temperance's chair, shuffling her lips close to the other girl's ear.

"Hey wait...are we supposed to know who this kid is?"

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:11 pm
Temperance watched Lily out of the corner of her eyes for any sign that the kiss on her cheek had been bad or good. She got nothing. Lily sank into her seat and Temperance looked back at the screen, although she felt unable to concentrate. When Lily, spoke the voice was close enough that she shivered.

"You know," she said, a bit of a breathless laugh in her voice. "I actually haven-" And she turned her head as she spoke, unaware Lily was so close. And she was so, so close. Their lips touched, just barely and she took the opportunity to lean over to close those last few molecules of distance. She guessed today was a day to be bold, after all.

amitotic

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:26 pm
The first kiss had been discreet, up to misinterpretation, and Lily had been willing to let it pass like maybe it hadn't happened. But when Temperance leaned forward, Lily sighed in relief, sliding forward into the kiss with her eyes fluttered close.

"Can we..." she breathed, touching her forehead to Temperance's with a soft nuzzle, "I wasn't sure, I thought maybe you just booped me with your nose or whatever..."

"You're awesome, you know that?" Her eyes opened, her cheeks were flushed, and she bit her lip while glancing down at Temperance's.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:00 pm
"Can we what?" She half-repeated. This felt warm and fuzzy and nice and Temperance smiled. "Are you sure now?"

She was just full of questions and had already forgotten the movie despite it having just started. "I... I'm not, Lily. But you're.. you're something else." It was said in hesitant but admiring tones.

amitotic

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:32 pm
"Can we do...this? Again? Like the movie or the hand-holding, or I mean shucks kissing might be cool I guess." Lily let go of Temperance's hand, but only so that she could lift a finger just under her chin. Something might have been playing in the background. Lily wasn't really paying attention.

"You are, though, you're so great, and you're smart, and when s**t needs getting done you just get in there and do it. It's awesome. You're awesome." Lily had long since lost the hesitance in her voice, replaced by a warmth she usually only applied to discussions of sloths or papayas. She grinned, awkward and toothy and wide enough to crinkle the edges of her eyes.

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:22 am
Temperance flushed wildly. She wasn't used to such praise. She remembered being so frightened she couldn't speak at times and other times where she did things simply because she had to. That wasn't greatness, or being smart. It was necessity.

Her instinct was to deny it again, but she kept silent on it. "Lily, uh... you k-know, I've liked you for a long time." She paused. "So yes, yes, and yes?" Her smile was a little nervous, but Temperance slipped her hand up to Lily's shoulder and leaned in for another kiss. Her stomach flip-flopped and she wasn't sure whose stomach it was, technically, but she wouldn't fight it.

amitotic

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:32 am
Lily didn't speak, and she didn't feel the need to. She melted into her touch, and her eyes closed when their lips touched, wanting no other sensation other than the feeling of Temperance on her, now and later and as far as she could see in the future, which admittedly wasn't very far when all she could focus on was the feeling of her fingers in strawberry blonde hair and the warmth of her body and vaguely, in the distance, some music in the background.

Forget the future. The now was already perfect.

The Semblance of Unity
so sorry for the delay on this. I think we can ftb here?

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff