Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[Enrollment] Chronicle - Hunter, Moon (accepted)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mist

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:15 pm
DEUS EX MACHINA PERSONNEL FORM

The Hunter
    Name: Chronicle Heliosara
    Category: Moon

The Weapon
    Name: Kirine
    Type of Weapon: Grappling hook gauntlets
    Former species of weapon: Monster (bakeneko)
    Personality: Dry/sarcastic humor, likes to be clean.

Character Personality:
  • Naive: Due to growing up with wealth, Chronicle often takes for granted much of her upbringing and can be ignorant about some aspects of life.
  • Proper: Always one to say please and thank you, Chronicle carries a refined air about her as she is always polite and does what is expected of her, engrained since birth that one must not disappoint the family or ruin reputation. It would be hard to tell when Chronicle is startled or disturbed, for she always wears a calm expression.
  • Kind: Despite a general sense of alienation from her family, Chronicle has always held great empathy for others, a result of wanting to understand the unknown and find explanations for behaviors. She understands everyone has their own story and wants to help support others; something she wished that someone would have done for her.
  • Princess: Given all the expectations set on her by her family, Chronicle has a bit of a fairy-tale expectation about herself and life. Prince charming will surely swoop in to her rescue (she's not sure from what, but it will certainly be dashing) and she will of course live happily ever after, nevermind the whole might-be-going-insane bit.
  • Health: Going along with maintaining appearances, Chronicle could afford to take ballet and self defense all through her childhood, and maintained regular exercise going into adulthood. Wearing the latest fashion and keeping neat and tidy are all regular habits, and anyone who doesn't was clearly never taught properly, so it is her duty to aid in the transformation of others' personal presentation. Whether they want her advice or not.

Why did your human character choose to become a Hunter? Chronicle's grandmother was Fear sensitive, however she rejected the sole recruitment offer out of denial. The Heliosaras are a rich and proper family, thank you very much, and ruining the family image is unacceptable. Although kindly, her grandmother eventually broke down, never knowing what was real and what wasn't, and she passed away at a young age. While Chronicle never really knew her grandmother, she'd heard the tales and knew she suffered the same strangeness her grandmother did. Although likely this 'illness' has been in the family for generations, it is rarely spoken of to save face. A constant sense of isolation was often present. When recruitment for Chronicle came, however, she embraced it as a chance to understand what these shadows were rather than denying it like her family had. Her recruiter might have glossed over some details, but Chronicle is determined to see things to the end and jumps at the sense of validation and acceptance.

Weapon Ability
The Barrier

Physical Description:

Eye Colour: Light grey-blue.
Hair Colour/Style: Extremely long and curly. Undecided color, but a lighter shade (ex: blonde, orange>pink, idk)
Skin Colour: Very pale (Sunblock is the fountain of youth! Gotta take care of that skin)
Clothing Style/Colours: Jacket: Long sleeve bolero jacket that elegantly goes up the neck, then an under layer of the jacket that goes to the knees-ish. Undecided on the rest of the clothing.
Extra:
References:  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:00 pm
Hey Mist just dropping by for some flash approval stuff-

Weapon Name: Sir Galahad is an actual canon character in shop so I am not 100% we'd allow the name. That aside, In general avoiding historical figure names is good so as to not cause confusion. I would suggest changing it is all.

History: Just be aware that her grandmother would have been made the offer once then likely left 100% alone after that and, wouldn't have been told any details of Deus, just that she'd have a place to learn and fight back etc etc. Very vague stuff.
Chronicle's recruit would have glossed over so many details tho yes. LMAO I love it.

Appearance: Just remember that any 'unnatural' colors for skin, eye would be from dyes or contacts. Also at Stage 1 Hunter coats are often exceptionally plain, and will lack embellishments. The coat you describe sounds more a intermediate hunter style coat than an basic trainee. Think of it like this. Trainee they get standard, intermediate more personal sense of style, full hunter the coat is made for them.

Hope this helps!

Lady Mist

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Lady Mist

Galactic Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:43 pm
Thank you for the tips! Changed the weapon name!

A-OK on the grandma, that's what I imagined but I'll work on clarifying that.

Duly noted on dyes/contacts!

For the coat, I actually wanted it to eventually become just a bolero, but since trainees are required to have longer coats I figured I'd have it shortened a bit each time which is why I thought I'd start off with the layer look so as to keep it longer. If that doesn't count then I'll go with whatever is standard issue 8D

Thank you again!

iStoleYurVamps

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:52 pm
Quote:
[9:42 PM] Mythee: I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR CHARACTER DYNAMIC
[9:42 PM] Mythee: Funky times ahead
[9:43 PM] Nevina: I HOPE YOU LIKE NAGS ((Chronicle's a nag))
[9:44 PM] Mythee: XDDD HERVES GONNA LIKE LOOK AT HER BOOBS AND NOD THE WHOLE TIME, SHE HAS NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S IN FOR
[9:44 PM] Nevina: XDDD
[9:44 PM] Nevina: Oman that's right, since Chronicle's family has been rich for generations, all the big busted gold diggers join in the genetics. Chronicle's loaded in more ways than one?!
[9:44 PM] Mythee: OHH MY GOSH LMAOOOO

Welp, there's that.  

Lady Mist

Galactic Cleric

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:24 pm
//Deus Ex Machina Entry Form 03.06.17

//Name: Chronicle Heliosara
//Gender: Female
// Entry level: Trainee
//Status: Rapunzel
//Clearance: Approved for entry
(( OOC: Don't forget to drop off certs HERE ))

Lady Mist

Just remember not to mention ICly the grandmother thing and her grandmother wouldn't know that her recruitment was literally Deus/ the Hunters and they were just an "organization in the past" sort of thing, and you are good to go!

{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games