Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Laboratory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:41 pm
User Image

I wonder what sort of criteria you use to divide people into good and evil.

Dя. я ω ɪ ɴ ә я я ü κ τ ә я

cɪәɴcә әαcнәя

They say fools learn from their experience,
while the wise ones learn from history.
I hope you're not a fool..

ood → Neutral
ocation → His classroom
houghts → Another school year begins..
ompany → No one..
heme → Cough Syrup

And so it begins once again. The academy is alive, filled with students and teacher for another school year. Erwin could of been in a better mood if his insomnia didn't keep him awake till late [past midnight]. But after reading a murder mystery trilogy from his collection was the trick to ease him asleep. And in the morning a boost of caffeine did help feel more awake and alerted. Packing a travel mug with coffee should help him through the day.

He isn't teaching until tomorrow but might as well set up for it ahead of time. Entering the room he had the smile on his face, like he was greeting an old friend. One his safe places. Thankfully, it's been cleaned and maintained over the moths it wasn't in use. Can't imagine the room all dirty and dusty and messy, yikes. He made his way to the front of the room where his desk laid in front of the large black board. Spotless, the way he likes it. His briefcase by his desk and travel mug on top but not before he leave his ink well on his desk he keeps in hi briefcase. Turning to the chalkboard he takes a piece of chalk and starts writing on it.

Welcome to Science.
I am Dr. Verrükter, you may call me Dr. V for short.
I have divided the semester by the different course work we'll be learning, each year has a different learning plan written below.

First Years → General Science & Biology
Second Years → General Science & Chemistry
Third Years → Biology & Chemestry
Fourth Years → Biology & Chemistry & Physics

If you'd like to learn something advanved in your year, come talk to me after class or after school.

After he used up half of the chalk on the first use, he quickly checks over it to spot any spelling errors or simple mistakes. Thankfully there were't any. But before he could sit down and rest, he goes over to the shelves and counts the textbooks, checks over his attendance list and the papers he printed to hand out to the students. Now he can sit down and relax a little before his class starts. Maybe afterwards he can visit Lucius and Thanatos in the office, he can bet on that the navy haired friend is gonna need a hand since the headmaster doesn't do work. It was not easy being the headmaster’s baby sitter. Now that he’s ready for tomorrow head collects his things and head out towards the office.

[Exits]

Tattoo

User Image

My mind is full of things.

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

Howecho

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:44 pm
Arneth Lysianassa

User Image

Tell me why do you breed
All this hate and misery
Is this just another statement of your insecurity?

Arneth panted and huffed as she got to the door to her next class, severely regretting running from the training grounds like that but also for the trouble she surely caused herself later. After taking a moment to compose herself a bit before entering the classroom, she scanned the empty room with a pout on her face. It didn't seem the teacher was there yet, or had left just before she got there. She grumbled softly to herself but paced around the room near the walls to see if someone was just hiding out of sight, which was rather pointless as she was alone in the classroom. She grumbled more but decided to find somewhere to sit and wait as she wasn't going to stand around and wait, especially after running so much. It was after situating herself at one of the tables that she noticed something was written on the chalkboard, one part of the plan did make her pout though, "But i don't care for Physics! Chemistry is better." She said loudly to absolutely no one, not like she was wanting a reply or anything but the silence was starting to be annoying. With another huff, she put her chin on the table to wait for someone to show up.

She was startled awake as the bell rang for lunch and looked around the still empty classroom before gethering her things and leaving. Class was over and she had taken a nap because of the lack of anything going on. Ether way she would have to make sure to not be late for the next class.

{exits]

Company:No one (she notices at least)

Mood:energized, regretful

Condition: Healthy

Items: Bag, empty potion bottles

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: