Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Teachers' & Staff Dormitory
Attic Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤: Bags

Yen waited patiently as she was covered with a few hankies before replying to his question. I did some more shopping, mainly for a few maternity pieces... I wanted to pick up stuff for the baby but... I don’t know what we are having... Once her new outfit was to par, Yen smiled and picked up a broom. W-well...I mean... we haven’t really gotten the time to... accept this... I mean usually people have 9 months... are you ready...? Are you still sure about me? Us? The baby? I know you have been swamped with headmaster work and the students and everything that has happened the past few weeks... but... well we don’t even know what we are having... or even have names... The sorceress kinda averted her eyes from him and looked at the walls. There really were a lot of cobwebs....

Current Theme ➤ Insert

"He who knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon.
What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face.
It was a face of rage and fury,
the face of the goddess of vengeance,
destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:09 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Chill l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Cleaning Equipment & Outfit
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄♛

Lucius mouth shaped like an 'o' when she heard what she was shopping, when it came to the point about the baby's gender he looked like he went blank for a moment. He should probably check the Hospital Wing, he placed a hand on his chin. "I should probably check the Hospital Wing if they had suitable equipment to see the gender." he said while staring Yen's belly. His eyes averted up at Yen when she began bombarding question after question.

The headmaster just stared at Yen, when she was done he was cautiously holding his duster out and gently tickled her nose. He quickly made eye contact, 'Did it work? Did they turn pink?' he thought, lightly chuckling at the times Yen's eyes would turn different shades when she was flustered around him, and he'll always find it cute."As for your questions, yes but I'm nervous, yes, yes us, yes the baby. Sorry if I have been caught up with work dear these weeks lately." he apologized her to her genuinely, as for names. "If its a girl she'll be Lucy Jennefer Videl if its a boy he'll be Lucian Jen Videl, whats your opinion.~" He leaned in close to her face, he basically answered her ever question except for the gender but he'll solve it.

♛▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:43 pm

The woman was caught off guard when he used the feather duster on her nose. It tickled, and she couldn't help but giggle, her eyes slowly shifted to a pretty pink color. His apology was sincere, and the sorceress couldn't be upset with him, life happened and some times there wasn't anything you could do. I-i guess I'm scared too....and I...am scared of being alone...but I know we are in this together.... Yennefer lifted her hand and grabbed his with a smile. I love those names...wait Jennifer? M-my real name? Not a minute after the man listed the names he had in mind did the baby kick. Yen jumped, and even gave out a small yelp to the sudden noise. L-lucius! Quickly, she placed his hand on her belly. Right where his hand was, was a very strong kick.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:35 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Chill l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Cleaning Equipment & Outfit

"So adorable~" Lucius cooed at the shade of pink, when he heard what the woman was so afraid of his crimson eyes softened. He felt her hands on his, "Don't worry Yennefer, you don't have to be afraid anymore." he reassured as he pressed his forehead against hers, this was one of the few times she says her full name. Speaking of names she questioned about her real name, "Yes, why not~?" he said though with he the boy's middle name he had to shorten it to make sound masculine, he was thinking of Jens but that was a big 'No no'. Lucius almost jumped when Yen did, is she in labor!? He was about to panic until she placed his hands on her belly.

He felt a kick, Lucius' expression was completely covered in shock until it turn into a loving nature, "It's kicking..." he said, "Do you think it likes the name?" he smiled at Yen. He knelt down to the Yen's belly level, "Now I know you want to get out but we have to wait until mommy's water breaks.~" he cooed. He remembered reading a pregnancy book that said if the baby is kicking it'll take 7 months but since for some reason Yen's time is surprisingly fast, he guessed it would take...a month? He stood up straight again, "Now~! Is there any other question you want to ask before we start cleaning~?"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:13 pm

I don't have to be afraid anymore... thought the sorceress as she looked at her fiancé with a smile. Lucius was honestly the most amassing man she had ever met, even if he was evil. Her worries slowly slipped away as she watched the man panic for a moment before getting to feel his baby kick for the first time (at least for him) Yen closed his eyes as she listened to Lucius talk to their baby, and even giggled when she felt another kick. I think the baby is excited to meet their daddy~ With one hand on her belly, Yen placed her other on his head, running her fingers through his hair.

Now! Yen thought for a moment, but couldnt think of anything else she could think of asking... Nope~ I think I'm ready~

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:39 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Sick? l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Cleaning Equipment & Outfit

"Aww~" Lucius also felt the other kick as his hand was fixed on her belly, now he was truly curious how this baby will be. 'Just don't end up complicated like your brother' he wondered if it'll also be a mama's girl/boy like Skytherix, since this time his present he would break that cycle. He smirked. When Yen had no more question to ask him. He walked towards the window then opened it wide open, "Time to make this place s**c and span~" he announced to the world outside. Before he can actually start cleaning he pulled his cell phone out of his pockets since his temporarily off duty this afternoon, he pushed his work towards the two people he trusted the most:
Text Message
To: Mother(Erwin), Papa Smurf(Thanatos)
Hiiiiiiiiiiii~ My people, can do you me a favor. There is a new teacher in school, probably waiting in the lobby and I would be happy that if one of you handsome men show her around make her feel at home. Until I'm done cleaning the attic for the nursery room.~ And yes...you all read it right...I'm cleaning...I'm actually going to work my a** off. Don't be surprise if you find me sleeping in the office tonight. That's all.
Thank you~
Love you both with all my heart.~<3

He sent the message to his best childhood friends, he placed his phone back. He took notice of the toy rocking horse in the room, "We are keeping this it just needs a new paint job." he walked over and carried his childhood toy at the corner of the room. "Now." he raised his arm to dust the corner of the ceiling filled with cobwebs, mistake. As soon as he flicked the duster a huge dust cloud immediately formed which sent the headmaster into a coughing fit, "D-d-ear *cough cough* I don't think *cough* this *cough* a safe *cough cough* environment for you." he continued coughing. This place was really neglected.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:53 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤: Cleaning Supplies/color]

Time to begin! The sorceress began to look around and decide what she wanted to start with. With a broom in her hand, she took the opposite side of the attic and began to sweep the wooden floors. With the first sweep there was a massive amount of dust. She quickly closed her eyes and turned around. Ii-i think...your right....perhaps... Yennefer looked around and then placed the broom so it was propped up against the wall. Lifting her hands, Yen's eyes dazed as her hands began to glow a blue color. Very slowly, the dust from the floors, the walls, all of it, lifted up and...out the window. It wasn't like it ALL left, but for the most part the room was a dust free. Slowly, the woman lowered her hands and took a deep breath. The baby made her know that it DID NOT appreciate that.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:12 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Visionary l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Cleaning Equipment & Outfit

Lucius looked up when looked up when he a HUGE dust cloud form as Yen used her magic, he watched the nasty dusty exit out the window. "Little nasty..." he commented he turned to Yen and catch notice the she was taking deep breaths. She wondered how that effects the baby, he walked over to her and guide the woman to stool sit down for awhile. "Don't strain yourself dear, and what did I say about using magic." he scolded, but he quickly lighten up and gave her a peck on the cheek. "But thank you dear, get up when you want." at least it left them just to clean out any bits and pieces like cobwebs, dead buys, etc. He blinked when his phone buzz then he pulled it out to read the message, he texted back:
Text Message
To: Mother(Erwin), Papa Smurf(Thanatos)
That's good, hope you are sleeping well these days Aurora.~ Now I might send you guys on a little goose chase... You know how curiosity works on people these days..
To make your jobs easier the person you are looking for is: Female, Short White Hair, Red Eyes, Cyborg, yes that wasn't an auto-correct. So if you see a woman with weird tech sticking out of her then that's our teacher.
Speaking of tech, we should plant tracking devices on the staff/teachers...you know. To make sure everyone is in place, staying in their place, safety reason. We should plant them in their sleep, and inflict brutal punishment when they go out of line including you two...
AHHHSDKFEW;UFWEF;WEF9529442023 MY 74O24O22 PHON3 929HFW H4S HIPT32 BUGS owgrw[ef-w=32ee2edww
Byeeeeeeeeeee.~

He let out a sigh, "Work is never done." he mopped. "What do you think we the room should look like, when we go shopping for furniture, wallpaper and all that~?" he asked as the headmaster dusted off the cobwebs from the ceiling, "I was thinking maybe something gender neutral.~" he speak out his own opinion, as he stared questionable at the vines on the ceiling, "You know not going for the pink and blue colour scheme cliche. Maybe a white and grey colour scheme it would really bright up this room." he pulled at the dead vines, he could have lit them on fire but he was afraid of burning the place to the ground. He collected the dead vines, "I can see it now." he continued as he imagine the room being totally different and being created by an atmosphere fill of innocence. He placed the vines in a pile then shaped his finger as a gun, a spark of fire flew and proceed to burn the plants until it was nothing...nothing, not a single ash. He has gain a bit more control of the flames instead of sprawling out of control. "What do you think?" he asked Yen's own visionary of the nursery.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

Rush And Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:12 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤: Cleaning Supplies/color]

Taking a deep breath, Yennefer looked up to him and blushed. I-i know... b-but it should be alright....the baby just wasn't too happy... The woman stood up and stretched a bit. The smile followed Lucius's kiss and she picked the broom up once more. Slowly, she began to sweep the remaining amounts of dirt and little dust bunnies into a pile, which actually wasn't too much after the magic clean out.

Turning to look at him, Yen leaned up against her broom and thought for a moment. .Hmmmm.... Grey actually sounds really nice~ Im not too keen on bright colors.... so I think grey would be perfect! The poor vine.... nothing more then...nothing actually. Thinking about it, the sorceress hadn't seen the man use magic since their fight with the demon.... Your magic has improved.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:30 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Visionary l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Cleaning Equipment & Outfit

Lucius smiled. "Good, we have our colour scheme, white and grey.~" that's their starter, he can already imagine the room filled with fluff stuffed animals and teddy bears, a baby cradle by the window, cute little pictures hanging on the walls, and the things that a nursery has. His thoughts were cut short when she took notice of his ability, "But of course there was always room for improvement.~" He doesn't use it often until it was absolutely necessary he went off to dust out the remaining cobwebs hanging loose on the ceiling and dark corners.

"I have another ability up my sleeve but I haven't really...perfect it yet." he said as began to almost finish his section, his gaze would occasionally glance at Yen debating if he should do a little experiment on her... perhaps something harmless. This time when Yen would look his direction especially, his pupils will turn into slits like a snake and would turn a shining white instead of the normal black (think about his eyes on the pic on the left). Lucius' voice would echo through sorceress mind expect it would sound more demonic, 'Hug me and kiss me like I'm the only man for you.' the voice pushed her.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:23 am

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Eh? l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤: Cleaning Supplies

They had colors chosen! It was a step forward and Yen couldn’t help but smile. Imagine, a room full of her favorite colors, and toys and studies laying everywhere and so many cute black and white clothes hung up for the baby!! It was like a dream come true~ The image was in her head... until something else made its way into her head. Her head felt fuzzy, and a voice filled her thoughts. It was a familiar voice, and she turned around and looked to her fiancé. Her eyes changed to a soft pink color as she walked over and stood in front of the man. Lifting her hand up, cupping his cheek, Yen got on her tiptoes and gave Lucius a rather intimate kiss, just like the voice told her too. She couldn’t really hug him, but she did press herself against him while her tongue made its way into his mouth.

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:07 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Mischief l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Cleaning Equipment & Outfit

'It worked!' Lucius celebrated as he felt a pair of Yen's lips pressed against his, so much for the hug but it was good enough and the soft pink colour of her eyes was an extra bonus. In a split second the kiss become intimate, he kissed back as he made one of his hands behind her head and tangle his fingers on her wild black curls while the other hand rested on her waist. He gave her tongue permission to enter his mouth, causing them to have intense hot war with their tongues until Lucius bit her bottom lip before he pulled away. "You like~?" he asked with a sly fox-like smile and a wink, he was referring to his new ability. He wondered how far he take this with as in the amount of people he can control and over how long would the victim last in his trance? With practice...he can bring a lot of people down to their knees, he just needs... a key chess piece to play to his advantage. While he was deep in thought he had a glint in his eyes.

Until he pressed his check against his future wife with his normal smile, "Do you think the room is clean enough dear~?" he cooed. As he observed the once dusty, old attic.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:17 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Eh? l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤: Cleaning Supplies

Lucius’s hand in her hair, the access to fight his tongue... Yen took every advantage she could in this situation. Lord knows they hadn’t been this intimate since the baby was conceived. The sorceress forced her tongue into her lovers mouth, and rolled her their tongues together. Her hand lifted to his chest, and slowly slid to his abdomen. However by this time the man pulled away, biting her lip in the process. Very much so... Her eyes were glowing.

Buuuuuut Lucius’s normal attitude returned, and the woman knew she wasn’t getting any more. God damn it... she thought as she rolled her eyes. Don’t worry, she would find a way later to get him hot and bothered.... I think it is~ all we need now is the furniture Wiping her forehead she smiled. What now?

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:47 pm
User Image

Mood ➤: Mischief l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: Yennefer l Item/s ➤: Cleaning Equipment & Outfit & Yen's Shopping Bag

Lucius looked around, "Yeeeeah, that we can probably do that tomorrow.~" Yes, on a Monday. He took away the handkerchief that were covering themselves then placed them back in the bucket along with the duster. "What now? Well dear..." he rubbed his hands together and cue drum roll, "Bath time.~ Do you want bubbles or scented candles or all of the above Yenny~?" he purred, willing to praise the sorceress for a second by giving her a sponge bath. The headmaster took her hand and dragged but before he did that he stopped mid way. "Oh! Wait!" he quicky released her hand and went back to fetch her bag of shopping for her. "Can't forget the cute dress.~" he returned back to holding her hands with his then lead her out. He wondered what else she bought?
+Exit+

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chains:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:59 pm

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Happy/Calm l Location ➤: Attic l Company ➤: l Item/s ➤:
N/A

B-bath time? the woman repeated as she looked at Lucius. The man hadn't seen her completely naked since....wait....did he even see her naked then? Now she was huge!!! B-bubbles....C-candles.... Yen didnt have much time to think, for the man was dragging her to their next location. B-bubbles... she repeated as she followed close by him, a bit concerned that she was about to be seen naked and huge. When Lucius went back for her bag, she immediately grabbed it from him. I-ill carry that!! There was something in there she didnt want him to know she bought....

-Exits-

Current Theme ➤ Insert

destruction and death."

OOC---> I shall wait for you to place them <3

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Teachers' & Staff Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers