Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Underground - Warning: Restricted Area
Entrance [Unlocked]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:55 pm
Entrance: Unknown: You have to give me blood that runs through my veins if you want to enter this door~
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:17 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Secret Entrance l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: N/A
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius landed perfectly on his feet from the fall, he looked forward and was surprised he left the door open. "We can't have that.~" The man walked through the door then closed it shut behind along with an audible lock sound in the process. At least he doesn't have to cut himself.
+Exits+

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:26 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Exploration Mode l Location ➤: ????? l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: None

After a long fall, Yennefer sadly landed in her heels, then her butt. Owwww... While on the ground accepting her pain, she looked around to see where she had ended up. Slowly standing to her feet, Yen placed her hands in her hips and arched her brow. This is how Alice must have felt... Where the hell am I?

Yennefers attention was stolen by the rather large door ahead of her. Approaching it, Yennefer read the inscription that ran on down the door. Give me blood that runs through my veins if you want to enter this door... Yen let out a small chuckle. Holding out her right hand, Yen used her magic to create a small blade. Removing her left glove, Yen ran the knife in her left palm to draw blood. She weirdly did this with ease, no hesitation, and no flinching. Then again, Yennefer was a sorceress, and they practiced blood sacrifice all the time. The knife disintegrated once it's task was completed.

Yen let the blood drip in the required areas and waited. A small lock sound was heard, and her path was soon opened once more. Like a boss~ she thought as she pressed on through the large doors. Wonder where they took her~

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

XxIce_ReaperxX

Underground - Warning: Restricted Area

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces