Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Underground - Warning: Restricted Area
Private Library

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:05 pm
Private Library: Unknown: This is not any ordinary library, it contains vital information about the school, it's history, the people. There is also other stuff but most of them are not for the weak heart.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: No One l Item/s ➤: Book
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Lucius entered the candle lit room, the library. Unlike the one from above there are more books containing what's more about the outside word like the body of a demon's body, how to get to heaven, what is heaven or hell and etc. Lucius approached one of the bookshelf then took out a specific book that had a plain black leather cover with no title. The headmaster walked over and sat on one of the red luxury chair that was facing towards the entrance door(like the pic above).

Lucius sat down with a sigh as he opened the book, ever since last year when the school was invaded with Fearectors and Infectors aka Silver's friends. He has managed to capture one of them and done a series of experiments and test to fill his interest, yes that might sound inhuman but they attacked his school which was a big NO-NO! So he tried to obtain that one piece, that one piece of DNA of how they were created along with their abilities, and transfer to another lifeform/body. Before he could go on, "Is that Liac and Gooseberries I smell~?"

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:31 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Exploration Mode l Location ➤: ????? l Company ➤: Lucius? l Item/s ➤: None

The doors opened up a whole new world to Yennefer as she took a step forward. Her high heels could be heard loudly in the smallish room. Her eyes lit up almost instantly. Wow...amazing! Look at all these books!!! she thought. Oh but what was in the center of the room?

Lucius? Yen tilted her head a bit confused. On her exploration, she had never seen the signs of another person ahead of her. Then again she didn't really look. What are you doing here....actually where is here? There are so many book! This isn't the normal library... As she walked further in, she halted herself and turned to look at the bookshelves. Not a lot of book had titles, but a lot of them looks so enticing. Lifting her hand, Yen ran her hand along the spines of the books. All this knowledge~

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Yen Yen l Item/s ➤: Book

Lucius stared at Yen normal as she asked her questions and explored around the his library. "Careful what you read there dear." he warned, when she touched one of them. "And to answer your questions. You are currently down in one of my playrooms, I'm hearing doing research." his last answer was vague. He doesn't seem mad that she has trespassed his private place or a restricted area, if she was a completely strange she could have been knocked and be next on the operation table. He knew he was going to show her this play sooner or later since they promised not to keep any secrets from each other. "Whatcha ya doing here~?" he said cheerful returning the question.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:12 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Exploration Mode l Location ➤: ????? l Company ➤: Lucius? l Item/s ➤: None

Yen continued to scan the books until she had breezed over them all. She turned and walked towards Lucius. Well, you gave me the day off and I am dreadfully bored. She tired to sound serious, but it didn't work as a smile crept across her lips. I was at Thanatos's memorial and I heard a sound. I thought I would investigate and explore~

As she approached Lucius, Yen noticed the book he was reading didn't contain a title. Standing in front of him, she leaned over and looked at the contents of the book, her raven locks blocking his view. Whatcha reading? Her violet eyes skimmed the pages quickly. Lifting her head Yen gave him a smile. DNA...? What are you trying to experiment on?

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Neutral l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Yen Yen l Item/s ➤: Book

Lucius tilted his head, well he couldn't argue with that. It gets pretty boring if you have no one to talk to or nowhere interesting to go. "You can't sleep dear." he chuckled, that's his first option if he has a day off like her. He arched a brow wondering why Yennefer would go to Thanatos memorial tower.

Lucius blinked when Yennefer blocked his view from his book, he bit his lips. No how exactly does he explains this...Oh! I just collect a random demon's blood, sweat, tears or any piece of DNA to create a shot that enables someone to have similar abilities to the said demon, usually the shot is for students or a staff that is willing to inhabit the effects of the dose but sadly most don't turn out right...He let out a sigh, his mentally prepared for a slap. "Well~ I'm trying to collect a random demon's blood, sweat, tears or any piece of DNA to create a shot that enables someone to have similar abilities to the said demon, usually the shot is for students or a staff that is willing to inhabit the effects of the dose but sadly most don't turn out right.." he spoke exactly what he just thought of. He turn more pages through his book then stopped at a page where a glass vial with cloudy grey liquid. "I have one but I'm afraid it doesn't have that KICK into it." he looked to Yennefer, waiting for her reaction.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 2:57 pm
User Image

Yennefer listened closely as Lucius spoke. She stared at him with a blank stare on her face the entire time. Once he had finished, she quietly stood straight and crossed her arms. Well the reason your experiments aren't working is because you don't have the necessary DNA to implant into subjects. It isn't as easy as taking the demons DNA and injecting it straight into someone. You must first isolate the specific gene that houses the abilities, but you also must make sure that it would be able to merge with the subjects genetic make up. Take a witcher for example, there are three stages one must over come. One is to open the body and invade the nervous system, the next affects the bones and hormones, and last you need to change the genetic code.

Yennefer began to walked around in circles thinking of a better way to explain it. Hmmm... How else can i explain this...think of the subject as a lump of clay, something that you can mold and shape how you want it. Change the consistency with air and it will crumble, add to much water and it will be ruined. You need to find a perfect formula that can be used without having to reshape the subjects whole being. OR you could use magic and potions to open the body up for mutations... Yennefer stopped and turned back to Lucius. Your biggest problem at the moment is the DNA yes? The wound on my back may still contain some, you could try to extract it. Yen gave him a smile.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:18 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: ??? l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Yen Yen l Item/s ➤: Book

'...Did I just hook up with a doctor or a private eye CIA agent..' Lucius stared at Yennefer like she grew a second head, while resting his elbow on the chair and resting his head on the palm of his hand while she spoke. Once she was done with her lecture about DNA he shaped his left hand into a gun, "Who are you and what have you done to the real Yen Yen." he said solemnly, he has never heard the woman taken an interest to the science and undercover stuff. He arched a brow at her offer, well the Sin Seekers is more valuable than the Fearectors and Infectors to his ears. He waved his hands for the witch to come closer. "Can you come closer for a second please.~"

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:29 am
User Image

Yennefer chuckled slightly at his comment. Hehe I am the same as I was when you met me darling~ I'm just very well verse in things like this. Mainly because I have performed spells and trials like these in my past. I'm also very versed in chronomancy, geomancy, and metaphysics. It was true. In all of Yennefer's years she had performed many rituals, trials, spells, you name it. But black magic was always her go to. Yen smiled as she walked over and stood in front of Lucius. Yes?

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:49 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Library l Company ➤: Yen Yen l Item/s ➤: Book

Once Yennefer was close enough, he would sit up straight on his chair then wrapped her arms around her waist then bury his face against her navel before laying a kiss on her belly. "I love you." he was expecting a totally 180 different reaction than the one he was presented. His cheeks are safe, though there was one small problem. "How do you extract it out of a wound exactly?" he said in confusion. He is not an expert when it comes to complex medical degree level of operation unless it's inflicting pain on the patient or torture. His more into the other stuff like how he held Yennefer's body earlier, not scalpels or tweezers. That's more reserved to Erwin's category.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:16 am
User Image

Her cheeks turned slightly pink as Lucius wrapped his arms around her. For some reason this wasn't what Yen was expecting, but it sure did make her happy~ Smiling she ran her fingers through his hand and giggled. Hehe I love you too~

Well there are a few different ways you can extract. Yennefer continued to run her fingers through his hair as she spoke. One would be extraction of the liquids in the wound, example would be the blood, plasma, etc. The next would be a form of a biopsy, and that is where you would cut a piece of the skin out and used that to extract. Both work, you have greater changes with the biopsy however. She gave him a smile.

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:09 am
User Image
User Image

Lucius stared up and was blank as she spoke about extraction methods and biopsy. He blinked, "You know you are basically offering to yourself to get cut open right?" he voiced out his opinion. He unwrapped his arms around Yennefer, then rose up from the couch. "You know I don't know how to exactly to carry out this sort of process so I would like for you to give out the instructions during the operation." The headmaster said, already buckled up and mind set to cut up his girlfriend. He arched a black brow, "That is if you have second thoughts?" he said, offering her to rethink her discussion of coming face to face under the blade.

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:18 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Exploration Mode l Location ➤: ????? l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer nodded her head. If Lucius was serious about his experiments, then she would support him in any way. Even if that way meant he had to extract the target from her. She watched as he stood up from his couch and crossed her arms. My my, for a man who has been trying to complete a successful experiment I would have though you would be well trained in all matters of science~ Yen gave a little chuckle and waved her hand. Yes dear I will instruct you along the way, don't worry. Its fairly easy so you should be able to get the hang of it. The only other evidence of the demon is the ground the wishing well sits on, and even then that magic not DNA.

Yennefer took a step towards the door and looked back. Come. I assume you have a place of operations? Yen gave him a reassuring smile as she waited. She had really no idea where they were...

XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Lucius opened his mouth then close it again, he already has a personal scientist but sadly he is teaching a lesson right now. Usual one and most people would be reluctant to cut open their significant other's flesh in front of their eyes for experimental reasons even if the other insist on it, most will throw away the idea and find a different, him. "Very well, then. I hope you are used to the scent of blood my dear.~" he takes what he wants. He held her hand as he guided her through the underground lair to the operation room.
=Exits=

The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain:

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:29 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Exploration Mode l Location ➤: ????? l Company ➤: Lucius l Item/s ➤: None

Oh joy...more blood... Yen thought knowing the iron smell would make her queasy. Letting out a sigh, she accepted her fate as she followed Lucius. At least she hadn't eaten anything recently?

-Exits with Lucius-

XxIce_ReaperxX

Underground - Warning: Restricted Area

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas