[PRP] Denial is a River in Egypt (Oliver & Horace) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:35 pm
    "I'm gonna die like this, nooooo...." Oliver sounded and looked utterly defeated. "That's fine I guuueessss......"

I mean, what else was he supposed to do? The drunken stupor of his mind couldn't find any other solutions to the problem other than forward, and he really wanted one of those cupcakes, so... cest la vie, or something. He'd have to tell Elliot that he used a french saying later, because Eli was from Quebec or something, right? Hon hon Labelle, hon hon...

Suffice to say, he started along without much protest (aside from like, the awkward maneuverability that came with a guys hand on your a**).

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:05 pm
"Hahahaha, you're gonna die with a man's hand on your butt." Horace paused for a moment, but continued walking awkwardly forward, sort of hunched over in butt-optimal position. "Look, my hands are nice, okaaaay. I'm good with my haannds."

"Grab me a cupcake?"

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:21 pm
    "Aren't you a funeral director... guy? Man?" He squinted and then gasped, "Horace! This was your plan all along, oh my godddd." Oliver looked so dramatic, "I've been haaaaaad...."

He sniffed, "But, I'm gonna have a cupcake before I die. I just gotta. Don't they like, let you pick your last meal, usually?" Whoa buddy, how did we go from candid death to capital punishment? "I'll grab you one too, 'cause I'm super nice."

Oliver was undoubtedly going to hate himself in the morning, if not from the slight hangover, then from the sugar coma he was about to eat himself into. All's well that ends well, right?

The Semblance of Unity
ftb? :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:39 pm
"I put the fun in funneralll." Horace smirked. He wasn't sure how Oliver dying while there was a hand on his butt turned into Oliver dying because of a hand on his butt, but he could roll with it.

"You are the nicest," he said, and patted the butt. "Oh my god, we should watch Titanic!"

melancholies

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out