[PRP] Cozy Cave for Two (Xara and Zatarra) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:27 pm
Xara wondered if this was the turning point for her, finding someone who she could travel with. Could she finally be ready for some good stuff to happen to her, she could only hope so. Thoughts drifted back to the rumors of a pink haired mare who was a leader of a herd. Could it really be one of her sisters, could they have survived the fire?

"Zatarra, do you think one of my family could really be alive? I..I am almost afraid to hope that it is true. I fear that if I get my hopes up, when we get there, it will be some other mare or something,"she admitted quietly. She felt comfortable with his head on her's, it felt right to her somehow.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:08 am
Zatarra knew the price of hope. The way it could give you wings or bury you. He'd seen the struggle that his mother had gone through for years. That dark hope that both helped and hindered his mother. But it was that dark hope that had brought her a final peace.

"My mother," he began quietly. "She lost most of her family in a fire. Her twin, her parents, and her younger siblings or so she thought. But one filly survived. They call her Ashe. My mother knows she lives but she has not found her yet, but she is alive. For now that is enough." He nudged her neck. "We will hope as long as we have it and we will find answers. I will be there no matter what those answers are. It is not wrong to hope Xara."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:34 am
Xara listened quietly as Zatarra spoke, talking about how his mother had lost family in a fire too. Her ears perked lightly as he said they had found out one other had actually survived, though they hadn't found her yet. Then maybe, just maybe, she would find one of her own family had managed to make it too. Her mind went back to that day, when the fire took her home and family from her. She shivered against him lightly, it was the day that had changed her life in so many ways.

"I am sorry your mother went so much, Zatarra. It is amazing how much damage a fire can cause in such a short time. I remember well the night the fire destroyed my home, the heat was unbearable. I had seen as my family went in every direction, the smoking obscuring anything after that. Then as I tried to find them, a couple of the embers fell into my eyes. It hurt so badly, I had to stumble my way to the river. I managed to get the pain to stop, but my vision was gone,"she whispered. Hearing him speak about hope and that he would be with her every step of the way was wonderful to hear. She nestled against him, stretching over until she found his head, before nuzzling his cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:34 am
Zatarra nuzzled her back and sighed against her skin. The world around them was warm in the cave, despite whatever cold was going on outside.

"But we," he said tenatively and hopefully. "We shouldn't fear things. If they're out there, I'll help you find them. If that's okay with you?" Here he was coming close to voicing that thing they'd been dancing around. "Maybe, it's too soon to say. Maybe I shouldn't. But I'm going to. Xara, I feel like I have known you all my life. I love you. I'll go with you anywhere if you'll have me."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:03 am
Xara felt the gentle nuzzle against her back from Zatarra, that made her feel a little better. His breath was so warm as he sighed against her, it was definitely a feeling she could get used to. She could still hear the storm howling outside, but in here was like it was a warm and sunny day. As she was laying there, she heard his voice begin hesitantly, but she couldn't miss the hope in his voice. She waited with bated breath as he spoke, listening as he spoke about them not fearing. Her pink curly mane bounced as she nodded her head in agreement. Then he promised he would help her find them, she wanted nothing more than to have him with her.

Then the stallion began again, her heart pounding in her chest in anticipation. With the way he was talking, was he about to say what she hoped he was going to? The speaking about it might be too soon and maybe he shouldn't say, made her want to urge him to do so anyway. Thankfully she didn't have to as he did speak the words he had been longing to say. Tears filled her blue eyes as he confessed his feelings and would go wherever she went.

"Oh Zatarra. You don't..know how happy you are making me hearing that. I feel the same way, like you have always been with me. I love you too, even if the time is short. I don't care, I don't want to go anywhere without you. You are a half of myself that I have been needing,"she replied. Yes, this is what she wanted, she would always be grateful to caves and snow from now on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:05 pm
Zatara's heart sored as he buried his face in her curly hair. Everything was perfect in this pristine world. The whole world was theirs now. She loved him too.
He was happy for the storm and the cave and the broken leg that had brought them together. "I don't think I could be happier than I am in this moment."

Outside the winds howling started to die down little by little. The storm was going to move on soon and so were they--together.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash