Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Questions/Comments/ Suggestions
Current or Future Rp's?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itsuki Koizumi Kun
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:16 am
Hello there, I was just addressing the Rp's of this Guild and how I think we should focus on that. I really miss the old Rp we had running up last year, was really fun besides the confusion. Just my two penny's of thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:21 am
I'm more of a Cosmic Era person myself. I mean i'm open for other Gundam Trilogies too. smile  

x-MixMixAlot
Crew

Gaian

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:16 pm
I know the current RP is going slow, and given that IBO is going to complete by next month, I was thinking of starting an IBO RP that would take place several years after the events. The mobile suit system would be much more detailed than previously given IBO's mobile suit designs so through the RP each person will be able to customize their mobile suit. The player would have a basic frame that they then could attach the armor parts onto so you could start out with a grazer, but by the middle you have some Man Rodi parts on it along with some Shinden feet, just for example. It'd also be a bit more open-worldish than the story driven ones, where players would guide their characters and craft some stories. Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:12 am
Phoenix347
I know the current RP is going slow, and given that IBO is going to complete by next month, I was thinking of starting an IBO RP that would take place several years after the events. The mobile suit system would be much more detailed than previously given IBO's mobile suit designs so through the RP each person will be able to customize their mobile suit. The player would have a basic frame that they then could attach the armor parts onto so you could start out with a grazer, but by the middle you have some Man Rodi parts on it along with some Shinden feet, just for example. It'd also be a bit more open-worldish than the story driven ones, where players would guide their characters and craft some stories. Thoughts?

Open world sounds awesome to me!  

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

iMiss Classy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:28 am
I miss playing my role as President Park. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:51 pm
iMiss Classy
I miss playing my role as President Park. gonk
if you wanted to do so with this propossed rp, you probably could although president(or any government officials) don't usually have an active role in these conflicts. They are government officials after all, can't risk death actively. Maybe something more of a small company owner? I have an idea if you're interested in such a thing for an ibo rp.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:06 pm
The other big problem with this group is activity. With three different rp's that were started they all stopped shortly in because the activity slackened.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:06 am
Phoenix347
The other big problem with this group is activity. With three different rp's that were started they all stopped shortly in because the activity slackened.

True, we need to launch an effort for more new members.  

Duhh Its AJ
Vice Captain

Wealthy Capitalist

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:47 am
Duhh Its AJ
Phoenix347

True, we need to launch an effort for more new members.

We should post in the anime section in the Gaia forums for new members! 3nodding  
Questions/Comments/ Suggestions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games