Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] I have some news (Dahlia x Bayonet)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:36 pm
This is a private roleplay between AstoriaFallens Dahlia and Fokushi Meishin's Bayonet.

User ImageUser Image

AstoriaFallens Teepee | Fokushi Meishins Teepee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:37 pm
She wasn’t entirely sure how this was even possible but here it was. Well, she knew how it was possible but she couldn't exactly wrap her mind around it. Maybe it was because she was still young or whatever but she was slowly beginning to realize it wasn’t just her in this body anymore. Life was starting to stir within her and she had no doubts in her mind as to who the father was. There had only been one stallion she had devoted a great deal of her time to, and it had been Bayonet. While they had spent most of their time bickering among one another there had been some good moments too. Obviously this was her price for those moments.

Giving a heavy sigh she knew what she had to do. She had to tell him. While she was really dreading seeing him with how they had left things like that, him breaking her heart like that by running away from her and all, she knew that she had to tell him. Tracking him down shouldn’t be too hard since she could fly, but it wasn’t something she was looking forward to at any rate.

Stretching her wings she took to the sky once more as she sought out signs that he had traveled this way. She wasn’t exactly sure how she’d tell him. She didn’t want him to not know though. He had a right to know. She just wasn’t sure how the whole situation was going to go down.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:38 pm
Bayonet trotted along the edge of a lush green forest, his thoughts pulled this way and that. He was priding himself on being able to think rationally in most situations and most often he could. The only thing that made him irrational was her. He didn’t understand why when ever his thoughts strayed to her he would think either scathing thoughts “clumsy, flightless, goof I don’t know why I even put up with her. She is the most illogical thing this side of the existence.” Or other times his thoughts are filled with longing and and wishing that they had split like they had “That clumsy, adorable goof. I miss her. I wonder if she misses me too… “

They had been separated for about four or five weeks, he couldn’t quite remember and he was just starting to calm his mind and regrets enough that only every other line of thought was about her. He was making slow progress towards healing the wound he had gashed open for whatever logical/illogical reason he had come up with when he had split them up but at least it was healing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:39 pm
After she had flown for a decent amount of time she landed and took to the ground. Scouting out any signs he or at least someone had passed through had been easy enough. The big oaf. Of course he’d lumber through here leaving plenty of signs. She thought as she found some crushed branches and broken twigs from where someone had clearly passed through.

Following the trail it wasn’t long until she had found some clear signs that someone had been in the area recently. Letting out a sigh she hoped it was him, mainly because she wouldn’t have to track him down anymore and finally get the news off her chest.

After about another hour she finally came upon him and she wasn’t exactly sure how to approach. Shifting her wings against her side nervously she trotted closer towards the area he was walking and finally cleared her throat. “Hello Bay.” She called out, her voice tight as she did her best to remain calm.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:41 pm
Bayonet heard the approach vaguely but didn’t pull out of his thoughts fast enough before the sound of her voice froze his mind. His neck turned mechanically and his eyes widened as he his mind greedily took in the small details about her that he had remembered but seemed dimmer in his memory. Dahlia was still very beautiful and his heart gave a pleasant squeeze before the cold memory of him leaving her on the beach slid a blade into it, causing it to freeze over and his whole chest constricted painfully. He opened his mouth intent on speaking but his voice cracked. He cleared his throat and stood up straight as he took her in with an assessing eye even as he put on a mask of nonchalance. Though he wasn’t sure he quite pulled it off he cleared he throat and addressed her as calmly as he could.

“Hello Dahlia….” He paused not know what to say. There was so much he could say… I’m sorry… I missed you… What are you doing here?...Please leave… It all sat on his mind and danced on the tip of his tongue before he let out a gust of air and simply said “....Hello…. Dahlia…”  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:06 pm
She watched as he froze and kept her gaze fixed on him as he acknowledged her presence. “Trust me, this is just as uncomfortable to me to.” She said as it appeared to be the only thing he could say was ‘Hello Dahlia.’

Shifting her wings nervously she stared at the ground a moment. “I’m only here because there is something you need to know…” She pawed at a spot in front of her with one of her clawed feet and then turned her gaze back to him.

“I…. You… We are going to be parents.”

There it was out. She didn’t feel any better though.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Bayonet blinked once. “What?” He was confused by the statement. “Yeeess? One day we might be parents I figure but wha...t...does….” he trailed off slowly as he thought back to the times that they… but that had only been …. Surely she couldn’t possibly be.... His thoughts sounded stilted in his own head as he actually caught the meaning of what she was telling him. Feeling a little weak in the knees he approached her peering into her eyes and and asked softly, “Dahlia… Are you pregnant?”
The question sounded stupid to his own ears but his brain was working a little bit slowly. He took a step around her and looked at her side trying to see if he could see any change in her body and he doubted that she actually looked any different, though his mind was playing tricks on him and making him second guess himself.  
She watched as he took on a variety of emotions and she was expecting far worse than ‘are you pregnant?’ to come from his mouth, but there it was. Just that simple question and then of course a once over. Not that she would ever lie about such a thing, but she was still too early for there to be any big signs anyway.

“The answer to your question is Yes. I am pregnant.”

She didn’t know what to do. She had done everything she could to distance him from her mind and heart but now they were expected to have a child together. How was that even supposed to work? He wanted distance from her and so it had been for the past few weeks. However now there was no way for her to give him that distance. She supposed she could have very easily just never told him.

But she thought that would be cruel. Though wasn’t this just as?

She didn’t know.

“Not sure how you want to go about this. I can leave and come back once it’s arrived.. Or stick around. I don’t know.” She threw out, stretching her wings in an ‘I’m just as confused as you’ manner.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:07 pm
Bayonet mind started to race and his legs followed as her started to pace beside her his tail flicking side to side as if flicking away one line of thought and started to process the next. Flicking his ear back and turning back in the other direction he tried to logically process what he should do. Logic was a hard thing to keep up with when you were blind sided like this. His eye started twitching a little as his mind ran in circles trying to comprehend the sudden bucket of AAHH that was dumped on him. His legs shook a little as he rounded his pacing track one more time before stopping and flipping his mane to the other side of his neck. He inhaled and tilted his head towards the ground trying to calm himself enough to finally think again.

He had to look at this from a logical stand. It stung his brain with a thousand needle like questions and possiblities. ‘I mean how plausible is it that I am the father?’ He snorted to himself tossing his forelock out of his face and looking up into the trees. It would be the next logical question to ask. It had been a while -albeit a very short while- Since they had… parted ways. There could have been a great number of things that could have happened in that time span. He didn’t believe it to be in her character to do something like… that… so soon after a semi- quasi-whatever kind of relationship they had but you could never know what strong emotions can drive people into doing to feel relief from said emotion.

Exhaling a long breath, he looked at Dahlia steadily. “ Are you positive the fetus is mine? What do you expect from me? Surely you didn’t travel all this way in your… condition just to tell me and then fly off into the distance with me left saddled with the idea that you might be carrying my child and never knowing what happened. So please explain to me your reason for seeking me out. You could have very easily just raised the child on your own without telling me.”

His voice was deliberately void of strong emotion but his eyes blazed with confusion fear and a small amount of anger. Confusion and fear because what the damn was he supposed to do with a baby and a mare that he left -or at least thought he did- in his past so that way they could both follow the path that life had put in front of them. Yes he felt attachment but he hoped that with time it would heal or they would meet again. Even more fear came from just the thought of being responsible for a life other than his own. There was a reason he prefered traveling with no companion or familiar. The anger was mostly aimed at the situation. He and Dahlia should have been more responsible and not acting like stupid foals not thinking about consequences. But all of that could be hashed out at another time right now he wanted to hear the answer to his questions.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:37 am
His next words made her fur stand on end. “What kind of a question is that? Of course it’s yours you nitwit.” She said rather upset with him as she shifted her wings in a rather upset manner. She’d never really called anyone a nitwit before so she felt almost bad for calling him a name but at the same time she didn’t.

As she processed the rest of what he said she dug her claws into the ground rather vehemently. Did he want to get cut? She glared towards him. Her condition, HER CONDITION. She gave a huff and took a deep breath. Well, what was she expecting when she sought him out? She had known for a while and had time to process, he on the other hoof only just found out and was basically blind sided with all this information. It’s not like she hadn’t been?!

“Who does that to someone, raises a child without telling the other parent? So you can just find out when they’re an adult and seek you out on their own? Then you’d be mad at me for leaving you out of their entire childhood I’d gather. Either way I’m the one in the wrong is it? Why? Because i’m the one carrying it? So it’s supposed to be all up to me now is it? Why should I assume you don’t want or have any say in the matter, this child is yours so therefore you get equal say as to what happens.” She said rather rashly towards him.

He was getting on her last nerve at the moment and she wondered then why she had ever actually liked him in that way. Maybe it was the hormones.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:28 am
Standing by what he had said, Bayonet explained his slightly rude but practical question. “It’s perfectly plausible for you to have had other...relations since the last time I saw you. Now do I believe that you are that type of mare, no. But there is always the off chance that you had met another stallion. I don’t mean to call your character into question but we all have weak moments and accept your word as truth that you would know your body enough to know when and whom with your pregnancy had occured. When did you learn about your current condition? ”

Bayonet calmed considerably since her surprise announcement and was glad to see that his logically brain was rebooting once more. Life is so much easier when you went through it with logic. Now the next thing for him to find out was what she expected from him.

“What a mare does with her offspring is her decision. I wouldn’t begrudge you if you decided that your wellbeing and the wellbeing of the child I left you with was none of my concern after I left you. If we had met later in life than I would like to be told but I wouldn’t want to interfere with the child if you are capable of raising them without me. We are not a couple and we are not lifemated so we have no obligation to each other. You are not obligated to tell me that you are pregnant just like I am not obligated to stay with you just because you are pregnant if I decide I don’t want to. With that being said I am glad that you told me and would help if you want me to but ultimately my roll in this child’s life is decided by you and what you expect from me?”  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:28 am
Wings shifted and claws dug into the soft earth as she glared at him as he tried to play doctor. “Obviously I found out recently enough to come and find you.” She was on her last nerve and was seriously considering just flying away and never seeing him again. When he continued to carry on about ‘what a mare does’ and everything else to include the fact that he had no obligation to stay she threw open her wings in exasperation.

“So you would so leave your own child? I never said ANYTHING about staying with me. I’m merely informing you because I would like you to be in this child’s life, but if you feel so inclined to believe you have every right to NOT BE A PARENT then you have another thing coming. How dare you even say such things, even if you are willing to help. I could easily leave and when the foal is born just dump it on anyone and then it’s neither of our problem, how about that then.” She wouldn’t do that but she wanted him to know how ridiculous he had sounded when he had simply implied that he could easily have no part in this.

“I want you to help raise this child, I didn’t ask for your help with assisting me in any way. I just want you to be a father to your own blood but if you feel like it’s something you can just easily cast away at a moments notice maybe that’s why you and I didn’t work. Since you can so easily cast away things. “

Clearly she was a little sore about the whole subject, plus the hormones didn’t help at all.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out